Most Under-rated Transformer

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
metroprimeus
Protoform

Most Under-rated Transformer

Post by metroprimeus »

a bit free recently (released from army) so got some time to talk about Transformer...
Under-rated Transformer
Jazz
I thought he is cool
Skylynx
His ego is big but his confidence match his ability unlike some
Ultra Magnus
Yes He blew it in the movie but then it was just unfortunte...He redemmed himself in season 3. Somewhat I got the feeling he wasn't best mate with Rodimus
Metroplex
He beat Trypicton every time
Powerglide & Comso
They did their jobs on the air & space where the autobots were suffering.
Wheeljack
He has the brains and can fight too
Cyclonus
Galavarton was lucky to have him, firecly loyal for no reason...If he was unlucky, he would have starscream again...

By the way how old are most of you? Am I in a forum with kids or adults...
Blitzwing

Re: Most Under-rated Transformer

Post by Blitzwing »

Ultra Magnus - Took way too much heat for choking in TF:TM, but he was still one of the toughest Autobots ever, and he kept them together in season 3.

Rodimus Prime - The kid was thrust into a leadership position and it makes sense that he took time to adjust into his role.

Hound and Mirage - The holigrams and the invisibility could have been used to do great things.

Cyclonus - When he wasn't taking shots from Galvatron, he was usually taking out Autobots left and right.

Skylynx - Not many people like him, but I've never seen him lose a fight.

Octane - The guy was smart. He had a lot of Starscream's good qualities and very few of his bad ones.
Originally posted by metroprimeus
By the way how old are most of you? Am I in a forum with kids or adults...

I'm 18. If you really want to know, go check out the 'Who's who?' Forum, it has profiles on everybody who posts here. You should also check out the General forum if you want to get to know what people's personalities are like.
Ultra Magnus
Protoform

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Ultra magnus
ProckoZero
Protoform

Post by ProckoZero »

My choice for most underrated TF is undoubtedly Cyclonus for all the reasons stated above...plus, I always got the feeling that he could run the Decepticons more efficently than Galvatron, which is something I never believed that Starscream could ever do.

"Someone may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

I find Starscream is pretty underrated; people waste too much time bitching about him whining and whatnot and overlook the accomplishments, the fact that he outsmarted and outthought Megs on more than one occasion, and so on. Screamer is the best thing to happen to the TF universe, and the unfortunate part is not a lot of people recognize that.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Swerve, it amazes me that people neglect to acknowledge his importance to the Transformers.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cyclonus, for the reasons above.
Or Prowl, since he never actually got a chance to prove himself as anything more than an advisor. I think he would have made a more than adequate leader, if he was given the chance. People dump on him alot, say that he's boring, or that he never made any major contributions, but from what we did see of him, I think he could have taken a more major role.
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

Come on its Getaway you know it is, he was always one of the last ones left alive before dying or being beaten up in some amusing way. He was like Primes faithful puppy who got kicked....a lot. But he was always one of the LAST to die and he killed Scourge when he was Unicron powered thats got to be a good thing.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

ME, IM THE MOST UNDERRATED TF

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Cyclonus - loyal and dedicated to the Decepticon cause, come what may.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

I was going to say BRAWN until I read Redstreaks post! You are really right people bitch way to much about Starscream. He was a great character, Transformers wouldnt have been the same without him
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Cyclonus,
for basically all the reasons everybody stated, i like how he has so many traits that are more in common with the autobots the his fellow decepticons: Loyalty, Respect, Honour, courage, care for his fellow men.

Also Blurr,
Hes fast..............that deserves some recognition
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Minaru
Protoform

Bumble Bee!

Post by Minaru »

Bumble Bee!

He always tried his hardest! He can't help it if he died and became Gold Bug... Hey, he saved Optimus Prime's memory! Sorta...
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Starscream. People talk smack on him constantly. Which, in and of itself isn't so bad; we all have our little faults. But then to glorify those who are million times worse than he's ever been, it's annoying.

"He's a coward" All the Cons have been cowards at one point or another. I've noticed that the "Mighty" Megatron can cower just as well when facing the Dinobots or Prime. Give Starscream some fusion rifles instead of Null-ray rifles, and you'll see a much different Con.

"He's stupid." Just how many of his plans included the step of "Cross my fingers and just hope that the most likely event doesn't occur, instead of actually doing something about it." And though this the G-1 forum, remember how he helped Megatron II beat the Maximals in Possession? Megs didn't even see that coming, and Starscream impressed him so much that he got promoted and was left to command the conquered Maximal base... that's pretty good, considering how short a time he has there.

"He's a con-artist." He's evil; what did you expect? Remember; a conniving lawyer with his briefcase can steal more money than one hundred men with guns. He played Megatron like an old fiddle.

Blah, blah, blah, blah... Starscream has been one of the most interesting characters in the entire TF saga.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Cartoon-Prowl

Comic-Scopokok
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Black Convoy
Protoform

Post by Black Convoy »

Rodimus Prime
Ultra Magnus
Cyclonus
Hound
Mirage
Superion
Defensor
Brawn
Blaster
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Skids! He never got a chance to shine, shine.
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Thundercracker - According to his tech spec, a cool character who wasn't given appropriate exploration in the comic or the cartoon. His sonic boom abilities are quite cool, and his lack of dedication to the Decepticon cause could have been interesting. Hell, he got more character development in the little kid coloring books than he did in the cartoon...anyone else notice that Thundercracker's always a major player in those things?

Skywarp - The guy could teleport for God's sake! A cool character who, like Thundercracker, wasn't really explored in either continuity, and who was pretty much relegated with Thundercracker to "those other jets" status...

Comic Bombshell - He did more than his fair share of mind-controlling in the cartoon, but in the comic Bombers (and the other Insects, for that matter) hardly got any press at all. Hell, if they and the coneheads didn't hang out with Straxus, we never woulda even seen 'em...

Comic Ironhide - I know, with Prowl getting a lot more face time than he did in the cartoon, somebody had to take the cut, but Ironhide was a cool #2 guy for Prime in the cartoon, and I never felt that Prime, while he did have a good friend in Ratchet, ever really had a proper sidekick like he did in the cartoon.
Aerialbot
Protoform

Post by Aerialbot »

Trailbreaker = Anyone recal how his forcefield saved ALL the Autobots in Megatrons masterplan??

Computron = Didn't he easily defeat abominus on Unicrons head?
Conclusion: Destroy Abominus
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Aerialbot

Computron = Didn't he easily defeat abominus on Unicrons head?

#
Yeah, but he also fell on Swafford's lab, and crippled a poor innocent human. Oh wait, that's a good thing.

But I have it on good authority that he's a lightweight shandy drinker (the poster, not the gestalt) ;)