[RID,UT] 26 Episodes?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Dinobot

26 Episodes?

Post by Dinobot »

Does this series of Armada only have 26 episodes?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

I think its going to have over 50 episodes. They could be trying to do it as a 2 or 3 season show.
THE WIND, THE CLOUD, AND THE ADVENTURE....

Check out my EBay Auction The Constructicons set of Knock Offs.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by LigerZero
I think its going to have over 50 episodes. They could be trying to do it as a 2 or 3 season show.
But does the first season end at episode 26? I ask because thats what Sky stopped at.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

Originally posted by Galvatron84
But does the first season end at episode 26? I ask because thats what Sky stopped at.

Usually seasons of most shows only go for 26 episodes. But I'm not 100% sure if Armada is going end its first season with 26. We'll have to wait tell monday to see if they are going to show more new episodes.

I hope they don't. I'm behind as is with the Episode reviews as is.
THE WIND, THE CLOUD, AND THE ADVENTURE....

Check out my EBay Auction The Constructicons set of Knock Offs.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by LigerZero
Usually seasons of most shows only go for 26 episodes. But I'm not 100% sure if Armada is going end its first season with 26. We'll have to wait tell monday to see if they are going to show more new episodes.

I hope they don't. I'm behind as is with the Episode reviews as is.
Well episode 26 ended just liek any other episode. There didn't seem to be any sort of finality about it.
Dinobot - Code Of Hero