[BW,BM] Rhino's BW DVD

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ottoegil
Protoform

Rhino's BW DVD

Post by ottoegil »

I just checked out Rhino's site for some more info, and foun the following:

Vol. 1 - Beast Wars
If you like Transformers, you’re going to love Beast Wars—available for the first time in the U.S. Episode 1: Beast Wars Part One—The Predacons, led by Megatron, are fleeing through space with a Golden Disk as the Maximals, led by Optimus, pursue. They crash on an unknown planet rich in energon and powerful enough to fuel galactic conquest. Because of the energon fields, each side adopts beast modes to protect its robot forms. And so the battle for the planet begins! Episode 2: Beast Wars Part Two—Dinobot, banished from the Predacons for challenging Megatron, now challenges Optimus Primal for leadership of the Maximals. Megatron intervenes and, in the heat of battle, a missile blows away the surface of a mountainside, exposing an enormous energon crystal. At last, the prize Megatron has been searching for! Will the universe be his, or will the Maximals get there first? Episode 3: The Web—Cheetor tests the new comlink developed by Rhinox, but disobeys Optimus Primal’s orders when he discovers Scorponox transporting a megacannon to the Predacon base. Cheetor intercepts, but quickly falls into the clutches of the Predacon Tarantula’s Stasis Web. Episode 4: Equal Measures—The Maximals are set to blast the Predacon base into space debris when Optimus Primal gives the order to scrub the mission. Amidst a fierce storm, Cheetor is about to plant survey posts for the detonation when Optimus Primal insists it’s now too dangerous. Cheetor doesn’t listen, and a lightning strike opens a transporter link, sending him right into the enemy’s hands. Episode 5: Chain Of Command—The Maximals discover a mysterious stone formation containing precious energon. While they argue over chain of command, Megatron mounts a surprise attack. Episode 6: Power Surge—Terrorsaur discovers a huge floating mountain of energon. Infused with boundless energy, he claims leadership over the Predacon base, destroys Megatron, and plans to turn his super powers against the Maximals. [140 MIN.; COLOR; NOT RATED]

Which means, 6 episodes on each DVD (3 on the vid's), and probably no extras. (Not that we would expect any...)
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I think I'll wait to see if they have extras before I buy any seeing the other ones have 7 episodes.

------------------

'Cause Sucka's Gotsta Know!>>>Grimlock's Trading Page<<<Oh You Better Recognise!
ottoegil
Protoform

Post by ottoegil »

Yup. Don't think this one will be worth getting for those of us who already own the canadian ones.
Quickswitch6

Post by Quickswitch6 »

I have the UK vol 1 DVD but that's different..

------------------
I am the only Autobot six changer. Alittle respect please..