Comic G2 is a great storyline for a TF cartoon sequel !

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

Comic G2 is a great storyline for a TF cartoon sequel !

Post by Xilef_Darklight »

I was re-reading the G2 comic book the other day, and I realised what a great continuation/sequel to the cartoon it would have made instead of that dumb CG cube they slopped all over the classic TF...

The decepticons became an orderly society with (what ? 16 Cyrbertrons ?). Galvatron recognized as a maniac.... no longer in charge.... yet their society is corrupted because of it's bad philosophy that biological flesh lifeforms are inferior. And Optimus Prime despairs,... he no longer knows who are the bad guys and who are the good guys in this war... But Grimlock.... cheers him up and convinces him that they have to go on fighting for what is RIGHT... That humans AREN'T inferior .. that they have to go on protecting them no matter what... I don't know about you guys, but I just think it's cool...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I dunno, seems a little too dark (Red Alert?) for television, a kids' cartoon no less. And I think it would be considerably lacking without certain voice actors... But you're right, the space cube sucks.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Computron

Post by Computron »

Xilef_Darklight if u can (probably around about the time of transforce this year when the next print is done) you should try and get a copy of Eugenesis. You would love it if u like the g2 comics
I support a ban on powerposting
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

"you should try and get a copy of Eugenesis"

Pardon my ignorance,Computron,.... But what exactly is Eugenesis ? Is it TF related ? It does seem to have a great title whatever it is,... ;:-)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It's a TF novel by James Roberts. Meant to be VERY good.
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

A TF NOVEL ????? !
WOW ! WHERE have I been all this time ? Are there MORE TF novels out there ? That is pretty cool ! Is it a continuation of REBIRTH ? And is it an official release ? (authorized by Hasbro and SUNBOW ?).
Onissarle
Protoform

Post by Onissarle »

I thought the general G2 plot was pretty good but I thought Megatron was overpowered and despised the crossover at the start. Then again I never did like any GI Joe, so I'm biased.