Maverick screws up again ! Don't read this if you don't want to cry !

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

Maverick screws up again ! Don't read this if you don't want to cry !

Post by Xilef_Darklight »

This time our fears have been confirmed. As I predicted, Maverick plans on releasing half of the Transformers episodes in G1, and the other half in G2. Don't believe me ? Here is the content of the new Maverick TF:G2 DVD:
The episodes featured on the DVD are thus:
More than Meets the Eye part 1
More than Meets the Eye part 2
More than Meets the Eye part 3
SOS Dinobots
Heavy Metal wars

There are no special features.
Absolute dissecration. They are releasing More Than Meets the Eye 1-3 in G2 version only !!! :mad: I say people from the UK boycott Maverick (EXCEPT, of course, their G1 titles,..).
And the cover art... HORRIBLE !! Image
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, becuase of that my life is over. The razorts are slciing thru my wrists as I type.

That boy needs perspective.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Well, the cover is almost as bad as in my TF:TM VHS. And that IS bad.
Thanks D!
Bruticus
Protoform

Post by Bruticus »

Bah The cover isn't as bad as the first volume DVD (not much better though) and as far as the G2 episodes go don't buy them if you don't like it.

I'm sure Maverick will probably be putting out a G1 Season Box set later on in the year anyway.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

*spits*
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Somebody doesn't understand the word original!
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

You guys think they're doin' the same as RHINO ? ... Testing the market of each show before they release a full-blown DVD BOX SET ?

Well ... if THAT's what they're doin', then I hope you UK fans will sell out the G1 DVD.... ;;-) Good luck to you... And I hope you get better cover art than what they are currently offering.:D
Almagnus1
Protoform

Post by Almagnus1 »

Ye Gads! While the concept of G2 remakes of the original cartoons, might have seemed like a good idea (about as good of one that communism is a viable way to run a country), this is just . . . . wrong
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

Amen to that, bro !

I wonder,..... HOW exactly is it SO hard to let Maverick now how fans REALLY feel about this instead of just relying on thetransformers.net ? I mean,... There's GOT to be a way....
WE DON'T WANT G2 ! GIVE US G1 ! :o :confused: Does anyone here know of an E-mail we could use ? Like drrhino@rhino.com here on the american continent to cont@ct RHINO. What's Maverick's web site ?