[BW,BM] Waspinator????

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
RPG Maker
Protoform

Waspinator????

Post by RPG Maker »

Iwas wondering, you know how he stayed behind on earth? And got back to Cybertron by waitng 1000's of years to get back. Well In those times u would think people would notice a big wasp flying around. And You would think he would try to tell the decepticons something to help them.
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Waspinator left Earth way before the proto-humans evolved and LONG before 1984, so there's nothing he could have done to help the Decepticons.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Maybe he got back via a Transwarp cell and a stasis pod.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

No, he just flew to Cybertron on his own after the proto-humans flung him off Earth with that catapult. That's why he said that line "It took forever, but I finally got here".
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

How did waspinator get his name anyway?
The guy got blown up often, yet somehow managed to survive the Beast wars. He proved to be a good aerial warrior and marksman, I suspect he was the pilot of the Darkside who got in with a bad crowd and lost everything. It seems the Predacons know each other but he was alienated, even by Maximals turned Predacons like Inferno, Quickstrike, Dinobot 2 and Rampage he is the one proof Predacon's weren't all evil or dominated by their programming.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

I think waspinators character was perfect. he always provided the comic relief that was needed at times. And if the final episode when he told Inferno off, and was shot just before he could finish his bitching was perfect.

I think out of all of the BW characters, he was the most memorable. Correctly if I wam wrong, but he was, in a way, a link to the original TF. ICRC, Starscream possed his body for an episode as well as getting knocked out by Rinox and telling Megs & Black Arachnia that he was the Decepticon Shrapnal (I think).