[BW,BM] Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by Lambda prime »

When Rhinox flew the shuttle into the Nemesis bridge and took Megatron for a ride, what happened?
Megatron could have transformed and flew away, he could have easily slagged the Maximals with his power.
I theorised the end took place after a clean up, maybe a few weeks or months after the Nemesis battle considering the mess they made but how did any of the Maximals manage to take down Megatron?
He beat Optimal Optimus, he destroyed the only other Maximal capable of tackling him, Tigerhawk and yet he was still captured.
I doubt he'd have surrendered I do think he could have had a break down
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Dude, just say that Megatron got hurt when Rhinox run into him with the ship and be done with it.

As far as when the Maximals left Earth, I say they left immediately after they put the original Megatron's spark back into his body and packed all their stuff into the ship, which shouldn't have taken more than a day or 2.
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Re: Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Originally posted by Lambda prime
, he destroyed the only other Maximal capable of tackling him, Tigerhawk and yet he was still captured.

Even Waspinator could`ve destroyed Tigerhawk if he had the Nemesis` firepower.
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Re: Re: Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by Jhiaxus »

Originally posted by Darth Shrapnel
Even Waspinator could`ve destroyed Tigerhawk if he had the Nemesis` firepower.

I'll even take it a step further and say that Transmutate could have destroyed Tigerhawk if he had control of the Nemesis. lol.
DarkPhoenix661
Protoform

Re: Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by DarkPhoenix661 »

Originally posted by Lambda prime
When Rhinox flew the shuttle into the Nemesis bridge and took Megatron for a ride, what happened?
Megatron could have transformed and flew away, he could have easily slagged the Maximals with his power.
I theorised the end took place after a clean up, maybe a few weeks or months after the Nemesis battle considering the mess they made but how did any of the Maximals manage to take down Megatron?
He beat Optimal Optimus, he destroyed the only other Maximal capable of tackling him, Tigerhawk and yet he was still captured.
I doubt he'd have surrendered I do think he could have had a break down

megatron, almost got killed, he was just K.O.>>>>>>
"light our darkest hour"
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Well DW is going to do the comic that takes place after Nemesis Pt. 2 which should explain how he gets caputred. Read about the article here.
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Originally posted by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Well DW is going to do the comic that takes place after Nemesis Pt. 2 which should explain how he gets caputred. Read about the article here.

Actually....if it takes place AFTER the Nemesis 2-parter, then shouldn't it just be about the Maximals and Megatron flying through trans-warp space and Waspinator abusing the proto-humans? lol.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by Jhiaxus
Actually....if it takes place AFTER the Nemesis 2-parter, then shouldn't it just be about the Maximals and Megatron flying through trans-warp space and Waspinator abusing the proto-humans? lol.
LOL. I see what you're saying. It takes place after the Nemesis crashes, but BEFORE they take off with Megatron.
Arcee
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by Jhiaxus
I'll even take it a step further and say that Transmutate could have destroyed Tigerhawk if he had control of the Nemesis. lol.
Wasn't Transmutate a "she"?

I'd love a comic about Waspy abusing the proto-humans! :D
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: Re: Post Nemesis Megatron battle?

Post by Jhiaxus »

Originally posted by Arcee
Wasn't Transmutate a "she"?

I'd love a comic about Waspy abusing the proto-humans! :D

Hmm. If Transmutate was a she, it would help further explain why Rampage was always wanting to be with Transmutate. Afterall, what other fem bot would want to look at a face as ugly as Rampage's? You'd HAVE to be retarded to fall in love with him.

And yes, a one-issue comic about Waspinator and the Proto-Humans would make for some good laughs. Sadly, I'd be more tempted to buy that than the new mini-series. At least with the Waspinator comic, there'd be little chance of continuity getting screwed up any further than it already is.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Rampage would have gotten bored of Transmutates inability to kill and destroyed it anyway. Also I think the idea was for it to be sexless by looking female but built male.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground