[BW,BM] Just got season 3!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
megaflare
Protoform

Just got season 3!

Post by megaflare »

I just got Season 3 for $15.00. I got to see Megatron as a Dragon again!!!!!!!!!!! I also forgot how cool tigerwawk was. The only problem i have with Season 3 is that it was to rushed. It was nice seeing G1 megatron's spark returned to him in the special features since i never saw it happen when it played on TV. I alway wondered what happened to to his spark. But now i know :smokin:
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

groovie, neat

youre lucky
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Yes. But now that you have finished Season 3, I urge you, and everyone else, to go no further. Beast Machines was no "roller coaster" ride. Just a big drop from the greatness that was Beast Wars.
megaflare
Protoform

I want more!!!!

Post by megaflare »

I wish they would come out with a beast wars comic or something. I know the toys are long gone just repaints sitting in stores. I just love beast wars as much as i love G1, its sad to know nothing else will come out from the toyline or show ever again.(just repaints :rant: ) :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Well, there was that Beast Wars comic that Dreamwave was supposed to make. But now that DW is dead and buried, it's hard to tell if the BW comic will ever see the light of day. If not, you can always get the Botcon BW comics.
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

I on the other hand, would encourage everyone to give Beast Machines a change. :) It is a pretty nice series, but with some flaws. It helps, if one doesn't watch it immediately after Beast Wars, as the characters are very different from what they were in Beast Wars (my main problem with the series). Beast Machines is sort of unique series among TF-cartoons and is not for everyone's taste, but a bad series? Not in my opinion.

I'm quite positive that there will eventually be a Beast Wars mini-series after Hasbro has given the license to new publisher. Propably not this year, but maybe next year.

Animal modes are still present in the current main lines (Energon, upcoming Cybertron). In Cybertron cartoon transformers changing to animals even seem to be actual characters, instead of drones like in Energon. :rolleyes:
megaflare
Protoform

Beast Machines

Post by megaflare »

I Saw the first few episodes of Beast Machines and i really can say i don't care for it at all. I saw the first episodes and they lost all there transmetel bodies??? It was only Primal, Rattrap and cheetor. Whats happens to Silverbolt,Rhinox and the Rest of the gang???:smokin:
Powerlinx Inferno
Protoform

Post by Powerlinx Inferno »

SPOILER FOR BEAST MACHINES!!!!!

Silverbolt became Jetstorm but went back to Silverbolt and Rhinox became one of the vehicons.
Sig Thx to fort_max!
Moe-Hawkins
Protoform

Post by Moe-Hawkins »

RARRRRG! :mad:

Beast Machines makes my balls hurt. It ruined everything that Beast Wars stands for, and not only that, there are blatant inconsistencies among other things that make my blood boil. For one, they screwed Rhinox up by making him evil while all along he used to be da-mannest character you would ever meet. Another thing, they don't transform at all! Instead of the cool rearranging of metal parts, they changed it to be some queer magic show with colorful lights dancing around them while one body shrinks away and the other one comes out. <-- no animation effort at all. Ratrap looks like a ten year old boy and his legs are wheels like some sort of auto-centaur. What else... oh yeah! WASPINATOR IS ON CYBERTRON WTF! At the end of Beast Wars, he stays on earth among the proto-humans. There are a myriad of other reasons I could list, but for the sake of my own sanity I must stop here. Beast Machines is a horrible sacrilege unto Transformers.

-adam
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Preech on, brother! :)
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Beast Wars season 3 is overrated. Just because it incorperated G1 mythology doesnt make it the best it also incorperated the style such as introduce characters then forget about them.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

That's true in some cases. Take Depth Charge for example. After he was introduced in Deep Metal, he was only in 6 of the remaining 11 episodes. Where was he at during Proving Grounds, Crossing The Rubicon, Master Blaster, and Other Victories? I know he was mentioned in Master Blaster, but we never actually saw him. I never thought Season 3 was the best, anyway. I'd much rather watch Season 1 or 2 any day.