[BW,BM] Maximul/Predicon origin

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Maximul/Predicon origin

Post by Igos Du Inka »

hiya it was said that the maximuls/predicons decended from the Autobots and Deciptcons im just asking who you think is who :P

Terrisor: Starscream they both have simmiler "i should rule" ideas lol

Rattrap: Iron Hide i dont realy know y lol its the first name that comes to mind with rattrap lol

Trantulas:Galvatron as stupid as it sounds it might make some sence he isnt effected by the death of the autobots/deciptcons and that would make him Unicrons spawn also

Cheetor: Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

Optimus Primal: Optimus Prime uuum duh :P

Megatron: Devistator/the constuctons

Scorpinok: Blitscreg

well thats all i can think of at the moment Waspinator i thought of Ramjet for a min but naaah too much Ram not enouph jet :P
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Are you aiming for the "Thefallenone" Award?
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

How exactly does "descendant" equate to "they're the same characters in different bodies"?
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

-_- it was said that they decend from the autobots and deciptcons so i was just asking who seems most like whom lol. And as for "thefallenone" reward wtf are u talking about lol
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Igos Du Inka
it was said that they decend from the autobots and deciptcons so i was just asking who seems most like whom lol.

I'm fully aware of that. What I want to know is what one has to do with the other.
SynjoDeonecros
Protoform

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

Originally posted by fort_max
I'm fully aware of that. What I want to know is what one has to do with the other.

I think he was trying to figure out which Maximal/Predacon was decended from which Autobot/Decepticon by comparing their personalities. As the old saying goes, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', so it's very possible that the personality 'quirks' of their forefathers were handed down through whatever passes as 'genetic inheritence' for Transformers down to their decendants. Using this method, it could be theorized that Terrorsaur was the decendant of Starscream based on their similar treacherous and backstabbing natures, for example.
Weakness is strength.
Ignorance is knowledge.
Death is life.
For there can be no strength without weakness...
No knowledge without ignorance...
No life without death...
And no light...without darkness...

"Unicron, my master. With this, I will make you...my slave..." Galvatron, Transformers: The Movie
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

EXACTLY =)
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

Are you aiming for the "Thefallenone" Award?

:wall: :wall: :wall:
NOT FUNNY:wall: :wall:
Moe-Hawkins
Protoform

Post by Moe-Hawkins »

someone explain the fallenone award! i bet it's a funny story.
-adam
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

Originally posted by SynjoDeonecros
I think he was trying to figure out which Maximal/Predacon was decended from which Autobot/Decepticon by comparing their personalities. As the old saying goes, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', so it's very possible that the personality 'quirks' of their forefathers were handed down through whatever passes as 'genetic inheritence' for Transformers down to their decendants. Using this method, it could be theorized that Terrorsaur was the decendant of Starscream based on their similar treacherous and backstabbing natures, for example.

But you also have to remember that BW was set hundreds of years after G1/G2, so that must be a big-ass Apple tree.

Also, Starscream appeared in BW, so how can he be a "decendent" when he never died?
Civ

Post by Civ »

Originally posted by Elita-One
But you also have to remember that BW was set millions of years after G1/G2, so that must be a big-ass Apple tree.

Millions of years? I thought it was only 500 years after G1. :confused:
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

Originally posted by Civ

I could be wrong. All I know is that it took place years after G1/G2.
Moe-Hawkins
Protoform

Post by Moe-Hawkins »

Can anyone shed some light on how the hell robots create descendants in the first place? I mean aside from building them. (Which would be lame because then they wouldn't actually be descended from; just made by)
-adam
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Thefallenone
:wall: :wall: :wall:
NOT FUNNY:wall: :wall:

Yeah, it really kind of was.
Moe-Hawkins
Protoform

Post by Moe-Hawkins »

Hah, well tell me about it.
-adam
Dreadwing
Protoform

Post by Dreadwing »

Originally posted by Elita-One
But you also have to remember that BW was set hundreds of years after G1/G2, so that must be a big-ass Apple tree.

Also, Starscream appeared in BW, so how can he be a "decendent" when he never died?

BW was set 300 years after G1. The apple tree is really quite small considering the Autobots and Decepticons are only the third generation of cybertronians, and they lived as one generation for 9 million years. Remember, they went from mindless drones to citizens rebelling against the Quintessons, to Autobots and Decepticons, then to Maximals and Predacons. In Transformers, each generation evolves almost instantly. The maximal/predacon explanation was the big upgrade of 2029?(not sure of exact date).

Starscream was debated on another board, not sure witch one; try to find it.
Orion1
Protoform

Post by Orion1 »

Didn't Rattrap say in once in an episode that Arcee was his great aunt?

Maybe when the Maximals say there descended from the Autobots, the Maximals were constructed using the same techniques and methods that were used to construct the Autobots? Say for instance that when the Autobots were constructed, they were all constructed the same way, perhaps from a set of schematics? Then 300 years later when the Maximals were constructed, who ever built the Maximals used the Autobot schematics as a basis, and made some improvements, such as the reduction in size to save on energy. That way, the Maximals can say they are descended from the Autobots, because some of their inner workings are based on Autobot designs, and Rattrap’s inner workings could have been based on Arcee’s “Blueprints”.
"No matter the distance"
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Civ

It was 300 years.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Orion1
Protoform

Post by Orion1 »

I'm not disputing you Cassettacon 27, but where did you get your information? Another Transformers website, or another source?
"No matter the distance"