Protoform

Superions Brother

Post by Thefallenone » Wed May 11, 2005 12:37 pm

how did Superion Maximus brother come back in just before the end??:confused:

RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK » Wed May 11, 2005 1:16 pm

good question

maybe the superenergon gave him new life?
maybe he apeared shortly as a ghost?

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Thu May 12, 2005 2:07 am

I figure some of the Super Energon got splashed on him, as well as Primus giving him just enough energy to fly where Bruticus Maximus and Constructicon Maximus were fighting Superion Maximus and blasted Bruticus Maximus in the back before fading into death.

Or he has the same ability as Starscream has and can teleport in and out of danger. But that is highly unlikely.
Destruction is my specialty

Maraudermus Prime 2
Protoform

Post by Maraudermus Prime 2 » Thu May 12, 2005 5:23 am

He had a brother?:eek:
FANTASTIC!

Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone » Wed May 18, 2005 8:26 am

yes he had a brother Megatron killed him just before he jumped into the super energon after the brother was killed Superion, Bruticus and Constructicus woke up (I'm calling them "(their name) Maximus" as it doesn't sound right)

Bodycount
Protoform

Post by Bodycount » Wed May 18, 2005 11:27 pm

Refrusing to call a character by their package name is confusing, arrogant, and irritating. Fallenone..whoever/whatever. If the name bothers you so much, use the Japanese name "Buildron". Surely you knew about that.

Now...
I'm speaking from Super-Link 52, as I haven't watched Energon 52 yet...

Superion's unnamed older brother, like the other combiners, were born from Super Energon. Their energy is tied to it. When the Energon goes, they go. This is the reason the combiners have that knock-down fight, because they can't exist without it anyhow. This explains when Superion is knocked down and dying in the final episode, he sees the Super Energon being taken, and simply comments "so this is it..our Energon..." and then dies.

Superion's brother is a part of this force, and the Super Energon was moving at the time. He took a second to jump in and help his little brother, before his life-force vanished to join the new sun.

Superion is brought back online later when the sun erupts and energizes his body.

Maraudermus Prime 2
Protoform

Post by Maraudermus Prime 2 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:05 am

If he was alive, would he be Defensor, Computron, Landcross, or Raiden (Maximus)?
FANTASTIC!

RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:19 am

Originally posted by Maraudermus Prime 2
If he was alive, would he be Defensor, Computron, Landcross, or Raiden (Maximus)?

i geuse you haven't seen the episode where he shortly apear, or else you would have seen that he looked exsaktly like surpirion maximus

edit: maybe his brother could be somthing like Fivewing(sixwing) Maximus?