[RID,UT] GF question

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ssjautobot
Protoform

GF question

Post by ssjautobot »

ok, this have been bothering me for awhile. Starscream uses the chip square to absorb the power of primus' spark, and grows and becomes stronger. the chip square at the moment only had 3 out of the 4 planet force. did starscream just not bother? it seems halfed ass and lazy on both the character, and the writers of the show. if you can get primus' spark with only the 3 out of the 4 planet force, then whats the point of the 4th planet force? and they can awaken primus with only the 3 out of the 4? i dont know about anyone else, but it seems really messed up to me.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Re: GF question

Post by Jaynz »

Originally posted by ssjautobot
ok, this have been bothering me for awhile. Starscream uses the chip square to absorb the power of primus' spark, and grows and becomes stronger. the chip square at the moment only had 3 out of the 4 planet force. did starscream just not bother? it seems halfed ass and lazy on both the character, and the writers of the show. if you can get primus' spark with only the 3 out of the 4 planet force, then whats the point of the 4th planet force? and they can awaken primus with only the 3 out of the 4? i dont know about anyone else, but it seems really messed up to me.

Remember, this isn't 'Japanese evening show' writing here.. this is 'Japanese Sentai Team' level writing. The idea is that Starscream used PART of Primus's power to 'make my monster GROW!' ... and that's it, the whole thinking and reasoning behind the Starscream 'uber-figure'... at least Underbase had more writing behind it.

But, well, shows like this are what put Takara where it is today...
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Primus isn`t completely awake yet, he still needs the fourth planet force.
"Im drowning in footwear!"