[BW,BM] Dinobot-The greatest hero in Cybertronian history!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Gigatron
Protoform

Dinobot-The greatest hero in Cybertronian history!

Post by Gigatron »

I had never seen Nemesis p2 till last night. I think most people will agree Dinobots death episode was one of the most powerfull of the whole series.But Nem p2 only solidfied it...and made him a friggan god in my eyes.He basically said "here maximals, have a chance at saving all of time , or at least die trying"The flashbacks were awsome too...where he recognised the neaderthall guy.Man I cant even explain properly how awsome it was...i'm just going to sit here and bask in it.
wreckie
Protoform

Post by wreckie »

That is my absolute favourite episode of all time. I did a top five favourite moments in Transformers on another messageboard and three of them were in this episode.

Megatron's "I am Alpha and Omega" speech as the Nemesis rises into the air sends chills down my spine every time I see it. And when Dinobot spat the line: "And where is the honour in that?" I literally cheered. It was the perfect way to show he'd rediscovered his true nature.

Furman writing for television. The result: glorious and unforgettable!
Gigatron
Protoform

Post by Gigatron »

Yeah man...I was disapointed that Optimus's speech on the way back to cybertron wasnt more about Dinobots redemption.The guy found himself despite being under complete controll of Megatron!He should be the human god of war...when they showed the flashback of his silohoute standing over the early human civilization I was like "man...he taught those guys how to defend themselves".
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

No argument here.
Many fans, (myself included) say that "Code Of Hero" is one of the best, if not, the best Transformers episodes of all time. Not just the BW episodes, but G1, Gen2, Energon, Headmasters, etc.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by wreckie

Furman writing for television. The result: glorious and unforgettable!

Not seen X-Men: Evolution, then? He also wrote Bodger and Badger.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Not seen X-Men: Evolution, then? He also wrote Bodger and Badger.

Would that be the episode where Bodger realises it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That's the one. Don't ask me for proof, though. I had the episode on tape, but I gave it to Osama Bin Laden a few years ago.
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
That's the one. Don't ask me for proof, though. I had the episode on tape, but I gave it to Osama Bin Laden a few years ago.

I hear he's now got all of Bodger and Badger on tape. It's his favorite show after Art Attack.

The new Dan Dare wasn't up to much either...
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

On other message boards I read that Furman confessed his script for Nemesis Part Two wasn't that great and that it was revised by Bob Forward. I would understand that for the characters dialogue since they all have their phrases (Rat-traps: "where all gonna die" Infernos: "royalty!", and for the humor but there's probably more alterations.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
inflatable dalek

To be fair, most TV scripts written by freelancers are heavily revised by the script editor. It's just par for the course.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Lambda prime
On other message boards I read that Furman confessed his script for Nemesis Part Two wasn't that great and that it was revised by Bob Forward.
That is true. I heard that in the original script Megatron found and recativated the G1 "conehead" seekers Thrust, Dirge, and Ramjet in the loading bay of the Nemisis and they would do battle with the Ark when Rihnox got it operational and out of the Volcano.
Hey, Neat.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
It's his favorite show after Art Attack.

I love Art Attack. =(
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
I love Art Attack. =(

I can't believe it's still runing... Mention of Furman doing Bodger and Badger got me thinking about Pat Lee helping Niel make a giant art attack of a big bossomed giant penised Optimus Prime out of 50 boxes of non-branded washing powder...
That is true. I heard that in the original script Megatron found and recativated the G1 "conehead" seekers Thrust, Dirge, and Ramjet in the loading bay of the Nemisis and they would do battle with the Ark when Rihnox got it operational and out of the Volcano.
According to Furman the CDoneheads thing was a seperate story idea he submitted when he was discusing possiable scripts he might write.