Transformers Comics

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
G1 Megatron

Transformers Comics

Post by G1 Megatron »

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the USA, UK and Japanese comic series and comic names for each comic in each series? Also could you tell me where to get scans of them on CD or in zip files somewhere? I dont want to go to tfarchive or transfans and have to right click and 'Save Target As...' all those images. That's a waste of time when I can just get them from someone. Thanks.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Try Cliffjumper, cliffjumper@tfdatabase.cjb.net . He can get you the UK and US comics on CD.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Failing that, ask around on the http://www.warwithoutend.com forums... or, if you're really stuck, drop me a mail.

Senex has a comparative printings list on his site:

http://members.fortunecity.com/arcof/polyhex.html

------------------

Check out my collection & trade list and other TF stuff @ denyer.cjb.net!
Later, when I was hanging from the tree... — Bill Hicks
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Hmm, i'd be happy to help but with a dial-up and no FTP access uploading them would be a problem... I can do you a text file with all the issue names etc. for the UK/US series, though I don't think the Japanese Mangas were very conventional...

------------------

Please visit my site, The Transformers Database and visit the totally alive, kicking and far-out Message Board!

"Another day out with the boys - just me, Chaos and Mayhem - I love this job!"
"I'm Godzilla, you're Tokyo!"
"You haven't been where I have at all, so who are you to judge?"
"What am I, an idiot magnet?"
"Just remember kid, I'm not teachin' you this so you can go out an' kill people - I'm teaching you this to keep ya alive."
Walk a mile in my shoes, then criticise the way I am.
G1 Megatron

Post by G1 Megatron »

Hey Cliffjumper, although you're on dial up. If I gave you FTP access to my server could you upload the comics? That or, how much do you charge in USD for the UK and USA comics on CD? Can you send me that list of comics to andi2ew@aol.com please? I would be very thankful.

Im looking for a TF comic know it all for my site. If anyone wants to be a staff member at my site, drop me a line.

------------------
G1 Transformers will
always be the best.

-G1 Megatron

www.G1TF.com

[This message has been edited by G1 Megatron (edited 12-18-2001).]
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Hmm, even with ftp access, with my acces down to dial-up on weeknds & evenings whenever I don't have work, we wouldn't get very far!

I usually charge $10Us for a CD including shipping, but if we could work something out where I could link to the files for my site or something along those lines, it's more than negotiable! Image

I wish I had the time to really help, as the net could really do with a definitive, comprehensive source for the UK comics rather than about 15 different addresses, more so than ever now Crespo's site is out for the foreseebale future, I'm to going to have much spare time til late January... that said, any questions you have send my way, and I'm chipping away at both reviews and a Comics FAQ, which I'd be happy to give you!

------------------

Please visit my site, The Transformers Database and visit the totally alive, kicking and far-out Message Board!

"Just remember kid, I'm not teachin' you this so you can go out an' kill people - I'm teaching you this to keep ya alive."
G1 Megatron

Post by G1 Megatron »

I know you have ICQ. Whats your number? Mine is 116033918. I'm on right now. G1 Megatron for a nickname.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I'm afraid I did have ICQ, but it kept on messing up... so I don't anymore! PM'ing me would be your best bet, I should still be up for half-hour or so... Bloody Lord of the Rings opens tomorrow :/

------------------

TFDude1977
Protoform

Post by TFDude1977 »

Hi
G1 Megatron. Do you still need the US Comics? I can zip them and put them on my DC. Or I can upload it to you.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

sweet jeebes this is old

and G1 Megs has since been knocked off of the Archive, and for the most part, gotten out of TF Fandom
yakko
Protoform

Post by yakko »

well, if you were the only transformer banned from ever being re-released in the states wouldn't you look for a new line of work? Maybe the NRA could use him as a spokesman...