[Animated] Yay! Audio Commentary

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
another tf fan

[Animated] Yay! Audio Commentary

Post by another tf fan »

So i listened to the Audio Commentary for Mission Accomplished and Garbage In, Garbage out and I was so impressed.

Isenberg, Wyatt and everyone involved truly love Transformers and Transformers Animated. These guys are what the cartoons need.

All I need now is Special edition DVDs with commentary on every episode.

Loved it, Just loved it. Animated is given it's due effort by those involved. It shows through in the episodes but it was a true joy to hear the creators feel so passionate about it.

Yes Man... Yes. :clap:
Come on and wind me up.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

oh, and these Special Edition DVD better be in widescreen.

(WIDESCREEN, Huh thats a funny word, when did we decide it was one word?....hmmm...)
Come on and wind me up.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Finally got around to listening to the commentary. Very interesting stuff. I loved getting the chance to listen in on how a lot of the little things in the show came about. These guys definitely love what they are doing, which was evident even before hearing the commentary.

One of my favorite parts was when they were making fun of Starscream about how he'll never succeed in defeating Megatron. Another interesting bit of info was how they were planning to name Sentinal Prime, Rodimus, but then decided they couldn't make Rodimus such a dislikeable character.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

yeah, Rodimus can't be that big of a jerk.

I do hope we get all the eps with commentary at some point.
Come on and wind me up.