starscream in bw

Post by blastoff »

guys sorry if i am asking stupid questions

but how could starscream's ghost appear in beast wars
if the events in g1 didnt take place yet
You've got the wrong bunch
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

IIRC some gubbins about his immortal spark ending up floating through time. They fudged it, basically.
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

He came back into the past with him.It is weird but Screamer must have lost his mind before entering Waspy.He should have tried to find the decepticon ship and warned his past life about what had happened to change the future. Waspy was always nuts .He once said he was possessed by some wacko decepticon leader.If Dinobot had done that, they wouldn't believe him even if he was possessed by a rat.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Yeah, more or less they said his spark mutation allowed him both immortality and the ability to travel through time and space. They fudged it....
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

All of beast wars messed with time and space so it still makes sense...how could the maximals (decendants of Autobots) be on the planet to begin with if megatron blew off optimus' head before the maximals got there (in chronology) and even by fixing his head, destroying optimus would of rewrote G1 (essentially the maximals would of been erased as soon as Optimus "died" and wouldnt been around to repair his head after that... like megatron in BM made more sense cause he got to cybertron before the maximals did by however long it was...
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

I just figured his spark travelled through the same transwarp wormhole their ships created/travelled through
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

CounterPunch wrote:I just figured his spark travelled through the same transwarp wormhole their ships created/travelled through
That's kind of how I rationalised it. Though, this was during the first season, wasn't it, before the whole time-travelling thing had been explored further? Yeah, it's a bit fudged, but it sort makes sense out of how the spark was, conveniently enough, drawn to Earth.
Burnout
Protoform

Post by Burnout »

Starscreams spark was also created by Unicrons "dark powers" being fed through Galvatron which gave him Immortality so I also couldn't see why those powers couldn't influence some ability to time travel.
"BugBite...Do you ever get the feeling like you dont belong here? You know, Like someone just stuck you in a box and sold your soul for a crapload of cash?"
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Burnout wrote:Starscreams spark was also created by Unicrons "dark powers" being fed through Galvatron which gave him Immortality so I also couldn't see why those powers couldn't influence some ability to time travel.
:citation:
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I've always wondered what happened to Starscream after he got his new body from Unicron. Did Galvatron killhim again?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
optimusprme

Post by optimusprme »

no he was just floating around space as we last saw him

"we are all a little wiser now from the knowledge we accumulate from this moment on" the return of optimusprime