Silly moments in the movie

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
starlord
Protoform

Silly moments in the movie

Post by starlord »

On the website,yahoo, a reviewer list the ten most silly moments of the movie. DO you agree with him?
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I personally found nothing in the film silly. It was deadly serious from top to bottom.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Cliffjumper wrote:I personally found nothing in the film silly. It was deadly serious from top to bottom.
:lol:
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

It was mostly alright, but there was one section that was a bit silly, from about 0:04-2:35 :p
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

starlord wrote:On the website,yahoo, a reviewer list the ten most silly moments of the movie. DO you agree with him?
Got a link to this list?

My favorite moment was:

Image GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!

It was completely absurd, but probably the most badass thing he could have shouted while ripping the Fallen's face off I suppose.

I mean he could have gone with "Now I plan to deface you." or something punderful, but Prime's a no-nonsense guy who prefers to kill you in your face with no jokes. I might have even missed him ripping off the Fallen's face if he hadn't shouted it out. I probably wouldn't have put two and two together that he has a thing for faces without that either.

I just wasn't expecting that from an Optimus Prime. It's almost surreal.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

What was silly was Leo Spitz walking out of the restroom with his pants down asking for some toilet paper in the air museum. That is the stupidest way to distract somebody. But hell, it still worked. Then as soon as he tasers the guard he accidentally tasers himself. :deadhorse:

Also I could have never imagined Megatron with lisp, until now.:lol:
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
fantomdranzerx
Protoform

Post by fantomdranzerx »

I thought Jetfire's "fart" was pretty silly, as well as the way his Space Bridge was pretty much an explosion. Also 50% of anything that had to do with Wheelie.
"Adult Robots may not act like children."---Excerpt from the Robot Law (Astro Boy)
DeviantArt
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

So, should this go in the general review thread? Because there's no shortage of silly moments in that.