decepticons are better

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
neon76
Protoform

decepticons are better

Post by neon76 »

What do forumers think, maybe there not real cause you'll close my thread but whos better decepticons or autobots and whos your favourite. i think decepticons are but my favourite transformer is still Jazz. I've gave reasons in another thread but i'm more interested in your reasons which might swing me one way or the other or back to just liking both.
Sades

Post by Sades »

That topic was locked as a courtesy to you, because you were most likely about to get your ass flamed.

I'd say this version is as valid as any. However if this thread ends up locked, starting another along the same vein will only gain you a reprimand and another locked topic.

Play nice, peeps.

@neon76: This might help in your decision, if you dig deep enough:

http://tfarchive.com/community/search.p ... id=1200532
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
neon76
Protoform

Post by neon76 »

Bumblebee is my second favourite transformer but more from the tv series not just the movie where he's the star. he was a vw beetle in that if your wondering. funny theres a vw beetle next to the car he picks in the first movie and maybe thats what they can do. Autobots want to protect though usually and decepticons need to destroy which is in there advantage and maybe the autobots quest will never end. my favorite decepticon is swindle cause he's a loud mouthed braggart and the coolest is onslaught. I think the most powerful decpticon is the fallen or megatron or devastator but i think thats pretty obvious isn't it!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Just a word of warning, if you start double and triple posting here and having a conversation with yourself, I'm locking this thread as well.

I'm sure you think your shtick is an amusing way to enter into a toy forum, but it will grow tiresome very quickly. Hopefully you are not a one trick pony, because that is just not very fun at all.

Be prepared for the flames that may come, you seem to invite them with open arms.*

*This sentence is not permission to flame, play nice people, don't feed the grue.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Keep chewing on the idea, you hungry little dragon.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

slartibartfast wrote:Osaka
I actually laughed out loud at that picture.
neon76 wrote:whos better decepticons or autobots and whos your favourite.
Even though the Decepticons are built as warmachines, they never seem able to be victorious in the end. They are clearly inferior to the Autobots, who kick the 'Cons skidplates every damn episode. I do have to admit I prefer the Con side of things though (if you had such power, wouldn't you abuse it either?).
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
kupimus aka(clocker)
Protoform

Post by kupimus aka(clocker) »

the autobots are definetly superior to the decepticons, mainly because they somehow manage to always win, but the decepticons generally look cooler.
Let this be thy final lesson monster, no man is e'er defeated till his last breath is drawn! And e'en THEN, 'tis most unwise for the victor to assume the battle is ended, for with god and man, a war is ne'er over till the ultimate wrong is set aright and the final villain is DONE!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Neon, but I reckon your free-form prose would make for an excellent IDW Spotlight. Something to completely obliterate Nefarious and that incredibly odd Bumblebee mini series.

Even if it went webcomic only, with the speech bubbles in every panel doubled in size (along with the font reduced). It would pay respect to the fun begun by jAam, and sit comfortably alongside Last Stand of the Wreckers to showcase the incredible diversity of style, panache and downright brilliance of TF comics in the year 2010. Honestly, if it was a one off I would pay for it, as it could easily outshine Megatron:Origin or the first issues of Dreamwave's G1 series.

I hope you do nearly get to like the Autobots like you once did in that thread you started before but got stopped.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
blastoff
Protoform

Post by blastoff »

decepticons look cooler
and they have better color schemes than the bots
green,gray and purple

and when i saw what Sixshot did to the Aerialbots in the Rebith
it was over
You've got the wrong bunch
neon76
Protoform

Post by neon76 »

I'm not that worried about colour schemes but i do like dark blue, some of the autobots seem to be cool (especially Jazz) but i guess in the end i think the coolest thing i've seen in any transformers is onslaught at the start of transformers 1.
kupimus aka(clocker)
Protoform

Post by kupimus aka(clocker) »

i too particularly like the opening to the first movie. and tbh if you dont like the autobots because they are holier than thou, then watch the autobots in the movies. they seem far less innocent.
Let this be thy final lesson monster, no man is e'er defeated till his last breath is drawn! And e'en THEN, 'tis most unwise for the victor to assume the battle is ended, for with god and man, a war is ne'er over till the ultimate wrong is set aright and the final villain is DONE!
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

kupimus aka(clocker) wrote:i too particularly like the opening to the first movie. and tbh if you dont like the autobots because they are holier than thou, then watch the autobots in the movies. they seem far less innocent.
They're less innocent in IDW too, I mean Prime simply let a truck crash into his legs and he didn't care jack sh*t about how wounded the driver was. I mean, this is Prime we speak off, the "freedom is the right of all sentient beings" guy.

I always liked the Decepticons more in terms of toys, auto's and trucks (while awesome as Transformers) were just so plain yet Decepticons always had some of the cooler toys due to being more war based.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

blastoff wrote:decepticons look cooler
and they have better color schemes than the bots
green,gray and purple

and when i saw what Sixshot did to the Aerialbots in the Rebith
it was over
Hardly fair. We all know that the Aerialbots were 'old toys' by that point, and Six Shot was a major new release! He even had a commercial all to himself!

A year later, he would fall in love with Daniel and become an Autobot...