Chinese Transformer

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Soundwave
Protoform

Chinese Transformer

Post by Soundwave »

Hey there guys I came across this and thought Well I enjoyed reading and watching the video half way down so maybe you guys will too . Its pretty slick in my eyes.
Now without further adieu I present this for your viewing and reading pleasure http://kotaku.com/5557840/the-chinese-t ... nock%20off
Sades

Post by Sades »

TFGD. :) Cool robo-thing.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Not bad.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Was a little distracted yesterday; finally watched the video. That made it a bit cooler... up until I watched that I was reminded a bit too much of the Optimus Prime sculpture made out of rusty old cars.

[edit]: one of the many, apparently... google "Optimus Prime Scrap Metal". :o I forget which one I'd seen, now.

Scrolling further down... "The Go-Bots, the Go-bots..." hahahaha.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

That's pretty awesome, what's better is that he is modeled after on of my favorite Five Tiger Generals from the Shu kingdom of ancient China x3 That's two favorite's combined, simply amazing.
Kantorock
Protoform

Post by Kantorock »

Sweet. I shall name it "Genghis Trion!" lol