[IDW] Has it really been ten years?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

[IDW] Has it really been ten years?

Post by Denyer »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... se-182053/

San Diego, CA (February 9, 2015) – This year marks the Tenth anniversary of IDW Publishing and Hasbro being in business together, a relationship that began in 2005 with the publication of IDW’s first TRANSFORMERS title. To celebrate a decade of creativity, innovation, and success, the two companies are announcing the extension of their blockbuster relationship.

Press release style of course, but well done to them whatever other criticisms can be levelled. It's a fun time to be a comics and Transformers fan.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Infiltration felt like ten years alone.

Obviously I'm just joshing, Last Stand excuses all the other shit.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

It doesn't seem like it's been ten years to me, that's for sure. I think that's because the whole Dreamwave debacle certainly doesn't seem like it was over a decade ago. But it's amazing to think that it's lasted longer than the original Marvel run now, even if you include the year or so's worth of G2 material.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I still have nightmares about a Headless Sunstreaker. And loved that you could see all the mechanical bits between their roboty panels. Made them seem so fragile all of a sudden.And Ratchet was good in the -ation series.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Though Infiltration issue 0 was the only thing they put out in 2005 wasn't it? Right at the end. We've only just passed the tenth anniversary of Dreamwave going tits up.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
AndrewDTurnbull

Post by AndrewDTurnbull »

Yeah, first regular Issue came out in January 2006.

Andy
Death's Head
Protoform

Post by Death's Head »

I can't believe it's been ten years because I'm utterly delusional and refuse to acknowledge the passage of time.
I still have nightmares about a Headless Sunstreaker. And loved that you could see all the mechanical bits between their roboty panels. Made them seem so fragile all of a sudden.And Ratchet was good in the -ation series.
E J Su's stuff was very, very nice.
SMITH
Portfolio | Blog | Freelance Agent Brompton Rhodes - Guns, Girls and Gorillas!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

inflatable dalek wrote:Though Infiltration issue 0 was the only thing they put out in 2005 wasn't it? Right at the end. We've only just passed the tenth anniversary of Dreamwave going tits up.
You'll be telling me that AHM #1 didn't sell a bajillion copies next.