Musical score for G1 cartoon coming soonish

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I be sure they'll find a way to get th' music they want without buyin'. Could be that they want music from th' Transformers too, ye never be knowin'. Arr.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
numbat

Post by numbat »

Tetsuro wrote:The same music being shared by so many different programs just opens a whole another can of worms.

Seeing it's unlikely there's even gonna be a GI Joe soundtrack, does that mean all this "shared" music just winds up on the Transformers one? It'd basically mean people who want the music from those other shows would have to buy it, but they'd still be left without the music exclusive to the other shows.
I think, at least for the early series, it's probably just the theme music (start and end credits) that aren't shared...

It would make more sense to just do some kind of collected '80s cartoon music compilation for these.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

btw Antronus Nexus on YouTube has all the G1 Transformers music up on his Channel
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »