OMEGA SUPREME "TOTALLY LOGICAL" SAYS DAVID WISE

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Weekly World Transformers

OMEGA SUPREME "TOTALLY LOGICAL" SAYS DAVID WISE

Post by Weekly World Transformers »

WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS
David Wise has apologised for previously suggesting that Omega Supreme is a bit rubbish, in news that will finally mean we can all sleep well tonight.

Wise, who made a living in the 80s by recycling plot ideas and dialogue through episodes of Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and probably a dozen other cartoons, had previously suggested that Omega Supreme's toy didn't make sense in the way it was used in the original Transformers animated series.

But he has today admitted that he was "totes wrong", before going on to say that "it actually makes a ****tonne of sense that only the arms form the rocket and there's a new body unit waiting at his destination, regardless of where that might be, and I was a damn fool for suggesting otherwise."

Wise, who became the Transformers writing team's expert on logic after writing an episode in which the Decepticons use invisibility spray to reprogram the Autobot regeneration units and turn them evil, went on to say "Previously I'd assumed that the body just teleported to wherever he was going, and that clearly didn't make sense because why wouldn't he just teleport his arms as well? But it's since been pointed out to me that he's just got lots of bodies all over space, which of course now makes total sense."

After recanting his previously publicised opinion, Wise went on to say that he's really sorry that his feelings about a fictional character have caused you emotional distress and that he wants to be your friend and maybe go on holiday together in October when the prices have come down a bit.

Though he did go on to say that "Of course Galvatron is better than Megatron. I mean that's just science."
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

Weekly World Transformers wrote:
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS

Though he did go on to say that "Of course Galvatron is better than Megatron. I mean that's just science."
Knew it.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Snootchie bootchies.

http://i.imgur.com/pa0lFa2.jpg
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Third Party and technically not at all based on someone else's IP, so doesn't count!
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

Kibble Supreme right there.
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Also a Guardian robot rather than specifically representing Omega.
Sades

Post by Sades »

BW Megs is the winningest IMO.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!