Wanted:TF Episodes on VCD

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
superpimp
Protoform

Wanted:TF Episodes on VCD

Post by superpimp » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:51 pm

Does anyone on the forum have all episodes on VCD?? If so please let me know...thanks

ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 » Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:05 pm

I can put them all on VCD for you, or you could always check E-bay, there are always people selling them there.

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig

G1 Megatron

Post by G1 Megatron » Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:39 pm

or you can wait for rhino to release them all on dvd starting Jan 29

------------------
G1 Transformers will
always be the best.

-G1 Megatron

www.G1TF.com

superpimp
Protoform

Post by superpimp » Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:36 pm

Ive got almost all of the original 98(lacking only a couple) but it would take me forever to convert all them from .avi to vcd...how much would you charge to put on vcd for me thundercracker?? ..

on ebay i looked and some of the people who are selling them have bad feedback about the episodes theyve sold and they are also going for as high as $150,so i'd hate to pay $150 and get a poor quality set that much cash.

Rhino is only gonna release the 1st season on DVD arent they?...if so then it will probably take a good while for them to release all them and then they wouldnt ever release the rare ones like Scramble City and such...

Im wanting to get on VCD so I can watch on my DVD cause im getting tired of trying to watch on my pc monitor and on TV they would be much more enjoyable

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84:
I can put them all on VCD for you, or you could always check E-bay, there are always people selling them there.

Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

Post by Xilef_Darklight » Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:29 am

Hehehe... Brendan is probably gonna hate my guts for telling you but here goes.. Brendan has the MOST AMAZING collection of TF VCDs I've seen. Naturally, they are FAR from perfect but considering the source, he did an AWSOME job encoding them to VCD. He already shared a couple with me and I found them to be quite impressive. I don't want to overspeak here, but I believe he got the source tapes from one of his friends who recorded them off from his sat dish a few years ago. Anyway, personally, I recommend you wait for the RHINO DVD box sets (yummy ! ;:-) and leave poor Brendan alone... ;:-) Darn. I hope he doesn't read this... ;:-) just don't mention me ok ? hehe

ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 » Thu Jan 03, 2002 6:27 am

Originally posted by superpimp:
Ive got almost all of the original 98(lacking only a couple) but it would take me forever to convert all them from .avi to vcd...how much would you charge to put on vcd for me thundercracker?? ..

on ebay i looked and some of the people who are selling them have bad feedback about the episodes theyve sold and they are also going for as high as $150,so i'd hate to pay $150 and get a poor quality set that much cash.

Rhino is only gonna release the 1st season on DVD arent they?...if so then it will probably take a good while for them to release all them and then they wouldnt ever release the rare ones like Scramble City and such...

Im wanting to get on VCD so I can watch on my DVD cause im getting tired of trying to watch on my pc monitor and on TV they would be much more enjoyable

Well, Im not sure how much. Certainly not as much as on Ebay. I would need a program to convert my eps though. Anybody know of a good one? I'll throw in Scramble City, and Zone in there for you also if I can get something to convert them.

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig

neoprimestar
Protoform

Post by neoprimestar » Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:03 am

Originally posted by superpimp:

Well your best bet dear try Yahoo auctions. I got all 340 tf eps on vcd for 75.00 and all are in quality of 1-10 there in 8.5-10

plus I know the dvd will be released i know there was a site of transformers on vcd that had all 340 eps..

------------------
"Sometimes it's best not to ask why I like the autobots so much"