[FICTION] Transformers A New Saga

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
cosmotron
Protoform

Transformers A New Saga

Post by cosmotron »

TRANSFORMERS A NEW SAGA
This story takes place in the year 2008, 1 year after the events of Return of Optimus prime. I have completely discounted the events of rebirth. For I consider it a travesty of the tf saga. I’ve also done my best to clear up the various inconsistencies in the tf saga. Autobots can fly as well as Decepticons. Autobots such as Mirage, Hound, Skyfire, sunstraker, sideswipe, trax are alive and have active roles. You already know that Jazz, cliffjumper, warpath, powerglide, seaspray and beachbomber never died in the movie.
Since so many autobots died in the Tf movie shuttle scene in the beginning without any decepticon casualties. I would like u to consider that Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw died in that attack. I also have introduced some of my own characters without any prior background. These characters were introduced along with other second-generation characters such as hot rod, Magnus in my version of the movie where I fixed the mistakes of missing characters. One is an autobot fighter craft known as Lightfire (a skillful ninja like autobot). Another is Rapid fire, an autobot expert of various weapons, a crack shot. Transforms into a ground based battle vehicle. Also since the autobot seemed to have more giant robots then the decepticons. Broadside is the size u see him in Carnage in c minor, approx the size of a Dinobot. Not the gestalt level size u see in other episodes. The Decepticons hv a decepticon version of the guardian robots. Known as Alpha Extreme. Also there is Sniper. His name pretty much explains him. A more powerful decepticon who transforms into a ground based vehicle. There is Receptor a Decepticon scientist. Somewhat a Decepticon counterpart to Preceptor. Transforms into a futuristic car. As for the Decepticons created by unicron. I made some changes. There are 3 Sweeps who look alike but have different color schemes. Scourge retains his original look. Other 2 are Tracker (dark purple) and Radar (dark green). Apart from Cyclonus there is Phason. He looks similar to Cyclonus but still is different in his own way. He is quite powerful but not in Cyclonus’s league. Finally there is Nemesis. A rather sadistic Decepticon who transforms into a ground based battle vehicle and a battle platform. Also Octane and Blitzwing are once again loyal members of the decepticons. I don know why in the cartoon hey made them defect. But I fixed that in my fan fiction episodes that take place before this. Your probably getting annoyed with these details, but trust me its worth it. Anyways enjoy

Chapter 1
Arrival
Deep in space a lone spacecraft boring Decepticon markings moves towards its destination. Inside one of its occupants a rather large Decepticon is deep in thought over the past events. 8 years, 8 years since he was sent on what was considered the most vital mission in Decepticon history. His leader chooses him above all others to carry out this mission. For no other Decepticon was capable of succeeding. 8 years it took and now after years of traveling in unknown and uncharted space he and his fellow Decepticons were finally returning home. But was his mission truly a success. He had achieved only 1 of the 2 mission objectives. Whether supreme Decepticon leader Megatron thought the mission a success was irrelevant. He was a warrior and in his eyes he had failed. But even the greatest of warriors have to realize when they are outmatched. Rather then die with his newfound knowledge; he had to make certain his discovery reaches his fellow Decepticons. But he cannot send a direct signal to cybertron for fear of the autobots intercepting his message and ambushing his team before they reached Cybertron. His messages to Megatron’s private channels also have gone unanswered. Strange! If Megatron was away, surely Soundwave could have accessed his message. What could have happened that would result in megatron or soundwave not answering him? What has happened in his absence?
What of the autobots, was the human planet finally destroyed?

Seems like all his questions can only be answered once he reaches Cybertron. Until then he must remain patient, for otherwise he could risk compromising his mission and his team. Their mission was top secret. Save Megatron and Soundwave and his own carefully selected team of warriors, no one knew of their mission.
“Pounce, wingspan open all communication channels. I want you to intercept and interpretate any transmissions. We have much to learn. Alert the others and put them on full battle status and increase our speed.”

EARTH
“Come on wild rider, I’ve seen jalopies that run faster. You stunticons are all talk!” shouts former autobot leader Hot Rod as he single handedly engages the stunticons in a death race. “We’ll see who’s laughing at the end autobot!” shouts motormaster. Meanwhile from a nearby hilltop more autobots arrive. Kup, jazz, cliffjumper, sideswipe, sunstraker, blur, slammer and scamper.
A quick scan of hot rod and the stunticons and the autobot veteran Kup murmurs to himself “Youth” “Check this out those stunticons are a bigger pain in the rear then Blaster’s music and hear ole ex fearless leader is taking them on single-handedly.” Replies scamper
“Well prime, magnus and the protectobots have their hands full with the decepticons attacking at the E.D.C headquarters. If Hot Rod had not intercepted the stunticons by appealing to their ego’s before they reached E.D.C headquarters, well our guys would be good as dead before we arrived. Now come on move!” and cliffjumper transforms and rolls out. “ Slammer, Scamper, Sunstraker head for E.D.C headquarters. Rest of you follow me.” shouts kup. And the others also transform and roll out

“Destroy all of them my decepticons. No one should be left standing.” Galvatron fires another blast from his cannon
“Soundwave where are the stunticons?” Time is running out and autobot reinforcements will soon arrive.” Asks Galvatron
“According to my data, they have been intercepted by a autobot team.” Replies soundwave. “WWWWWWwurrrrrrrrggggg!” once again Galvatron begins to shred away what remains of his sanity and succumb to his rage. “Destroy them all!”

“Streetwise watch your flank, Groove take cover. First Aid get the injured to a more secure and safer location. “Ultra Magnus battle status.” “Not good Prime, but all things considered it could have been worse.” “Explain” replies prime as he ducks another bolt
“According to the way the cons attacked, I believe that it was the constructicons job to bypass our security system and then a second team of cons were supp to come and help them wipe us out.” “But the decepticons could not use an air strike for fear of detection, so we should have been attacked by a second ground force. But it seems that their second assault team was intercepted. So now all we have to do is hold out for a while longer and reinforcements will arrive and we’re home free.” Interrupts prime “Right, my guess is the cons wanted a fast hit and run assault. They cannot afford too directly engage all our forces for a long period.” “Autobots remember no heroics, and don’t expose yourselves. Sniper will pick you out instantly!” orders prime “oh oh” moans Blades. “What?” asks Hot spot “Look” replies groove “Constructicons unite!” “Looks like their just going to bring down the whole complex upon us.”

“You’re finished auto butt.” Screams motormaster as he charges hot rod. After several minutes of fighting, the stunticons finally managed to trap hot rod from both sides and motormaster was rushing him full speed in his truck mode. “Oh boy.” Murmurs hot rod. As motormaster leaps into the air, hot rod fires his photon lasers on both sides to distract Drag strip and break down, ducks
Under motormaster’s rush and fires above, stunning him. The decepticon passes over him and falls to the ground. However
Motormaster breaks his fall by transforming and rolling with the impact. Springing back up to his feet and slashes backwards with his lance. Hot rod anticipated that move and blocked it with his shield ( the one u see him use against the robot trainer in the tf movie) and transforms his other arm into his mini chain saw and slashes downwards cutting motormaster’s lance in half, while simultaneously attacking with a roundhouse kick that sent motormaster reeling backwards. The martial arts he observed from a human sensei were in some ways a lot more effective then the one’s Ultra magnus taught him. Suddenly from behind him wild rider rams into him at full speed. Momentarily stunned, wild rider takes advantage and leaps into the air in his transform mode. “Got you now autobutt.” Before Hot rod could react a red, white blur tackles wild rider from the air and both crash to the ground wrestling. Quickly the other autobots attack the other stunticons.
“Geez what took you guys so long Kup?” “Can it Hot Head.” retorts kup “Hot rod old timer.” Replies hot rod as he fires from his rifle.
Meanwhile cliffjumper is pursued by drag strip. “You’re too slow punk.” Retorts drag strip Knowing he can’t outrun him, cliffjumper scrambles up a cliff in his vehicle mode. Drag strip easily follows him up the terrain right into his trap. Transforming into robot mode cliffjumper jumps down feet first into drag strip. Both crash to the ground and wrestle momentarily, but drag strip throws the smaller autobot off him. But before he can use his weapon, a shot from jazz takes him down. “I pretty much wore em down, I’m sure u guys can handle them now.” smirks hot rod “Your mouth is running faster then a junkion trash compactor kid, it ain’t over yet.” “Ohnohohnohonohonohnoohnoohnoohno” says blur “Stunticons unite into menasaur.” “Over huh kid, didn’t your stint as leader teach you to not to let your guard down? Take cover.” Shouts kup. From a simple mop up, the battle had just heated up.

Devastator charges through the autobots and smashes his right arm straight into prime, sending prime reeling. The others quickly spread out and fire at the towering behemoth. “Prime!” ……
But decepticon sharpshooter sniper shoots ultra magnus before he can move to aid prime. Injured but not out of the fight, ultra magnus moves into a front roll and fires in the direction of where he estimates the shot came from. But Sniper had already disappeared. And then Devastator backhands him with his massive left arm. Magnus is sent flying. “Where is First aid , the decepticons have broken through we have to form Defensor.” Shouts Hot Spot “Yeah but if we do, that means there are less of us to protect the humans.” Retorts groove “Yeah well if we don whose gona protect us.” Replies Blades. At that moment the roar of aircraft is heard over their heads. They look up to see Skyfire, Lightfire, Powerglide, Broadside, Cosmos attack Galvatron and his decepticons. “Yahoo reinforcements.” “First aid get over here. Protectobots transform into Defensor!”

“Still think this a piece of cake rod.” Says kup “No sweat” and then hot rod transforms and charges into menasaur at full speed.
“What is he doing?” then kup realizes what hot rod intends to do.
As Menasaur the stunticons can easily rip them to pieces. None of them at the moment possessed the necessary firepower to take him out. Hot rod plans to ram him before they become Menasaur. Risky and stupid, if he’s to late and the stunticons already merge, he’ll run straight into his hands and would definately be crushed by Menasaur. “Stupid yes, reckless yes, Brave hell yeah. Typical hot rod!”
But the hotheaded autobot leaps to the air and crashes into Motormaster before he and the other stunticons can completely merge. As he prevents them from merging and takes out motormaster, hot rod transforms and starts firing at the other stunticons who are temporarily unable to move for they are half transformed into their individual menasaur components. Quickly the other autobots join the fray and all the stunticons are down,

“Told u Kup, piece of cake.” Kup glares at him. “Come on we got to head to E.D.C headquarters.

Optimus prime transforms and ducks under Devastator’s second attack. Transforming back into robot form he fires into his eyes attempting to blind him. His optics scan a shadow behind him and he moves, but not before Sniper’s shot knocks his weapon from out of his hands. But Prime roles away and fires small bolts of energy from his hands. Sniper leaps and tries to bring his rifle crashing down upon prime’s head. But Prime stops him with an uppercut. Meanwhile Defensor charges a temporarily blinded Devastator and sends him crashing into a wall. Meanwhile more autobots arrive and soon the decepticpons are outnumbered.

“Mighty Galvatron, we have accomplished our objective. To remain will only bring destruction upon us.” Says Cyclonus “No, until every last autobot is destroyed our mission is never over!” screams Galvatron as he knocks Cyclonus aside. A stray shot hits galvatron. Anger flares, his thirst for revenge increase tenfold but at the same time, the shot clears up his head and penetrates his maze of emotions. Galvatron sees reason and realizes that by staying he risks getting captured. “Soundwave contact Alpha Extreme to pick us up. Decepticons prepare to retreat.” Galvatron then transforms into his cannon and fires.

Defensor fires at the fallen Devastator, but the green behemoth moved aside. A stray blast from Galvatron’s fission cannon temporarily stuns Defensor. In that moment Devastator acts and lashes out with his fist, catching Defensor in the face. At that moment a large decepticon spaceship appears and fires at the autobots. Quickly devastator disengages and the constructicons board him, and are soon followed by the others. Galvatron is the last to board and shouts, “This is not over Prime, I will destroy you all!” and then Alpha extreme takes off, pursued by human and autobot craft.
Meanwhile the autobots tend to the wounded, prime looks upon the escaping decepticons. “Galvatron you are getting more and more insane by the day. Can u truly be Megatron, my once greatest foe? Is their any trace of megatron left within you? Or when Unicron remade you, he completely created a totally different decepticon.” Prime ponders on that question

Chapter 2

“ Decepticons got away prime, our satellites tracked alpha extreme leaving out system.” “Thank you captain fairborne, and what is the condition of the injured?” replies prime “ Well lot of serious injuries but so far no actual casualties. You autobots pretty much covered our backs and kept the cons at bay. As usual we’re all in your debt. Ha with you guys around, E.D.C is pretty much useless.” Says Marisa fairborne
“ No debt is owed captain, it is the sacred duty of all autobots to protect the innocent. We brought the decepticons to your world and it is upto us to remove them from your world. Till every last decepticon has been defeated, the innocents must be protected at all costs.” Says optimus prime. Marisa was actually expecting a sarcastic comment, but she momentarily forgot she was speaking to Optimus prime not rodimus prime. She was unsure whether she missed listening to him grumble. “Well prime since our secret conference failed, I guess I better go see about arranging another one at a more secure location.” With that Marisa salutes and returns to her duties.
Prime nods. “Don u just luv the decepticons, no peep out of em in months then when military hotshots from all over the galaxy meet to decide on what to do with them, they crash and make their presence felt.” Says jazz as he and several autobots enter “ Well I guess the only secure location to hold any top secret meetings is cybertron.” Replies prime “These days even ole cybertron ain’t secure from a con attack.” Says kup “Ah come on, the deceps are powerless these days. They can barely handle their leader, how they gonna handle us.” Counters sideswipe

“Kan the cockiness sideswipe, we hear enough of that from hot rod.” Snaps kup “The deceptions are still a worthy foe, despite their many defeats. Galvatron may not be the leader Megatron was, but he is still far more unpredictable. In some ways he is a darker, distorted mirror image of Megatron. More evil, more powerful and insane. What megatron could have become if he lost control of his mind. “Ultra Magnus I want you and the protectobots to stay and aid the humans in their repairs, then head back in 6 hours. I wish to hold our own personnel meeting to discuss the decepticons. Autobots transform and roll out!” says the wisest and greatest autobot leader of them all.

Meanwhile the decepticons have returned to their base on the planet Charr. “Yo Runamuck you hear that the stunticons almost goofed the whole mission and got taken out by Hot Rod. “Shah, u don want Galvatron to hear you, he’s not in the best of moods. Not that he ever is.” “Eehehehehehe” both the Decepticons laugh “Silence you 2, your giggling like a bunch of human females.” Snarls Scourge “Ah quit that mighty Galvatron suck up routine scourge, Gal is still pretty steamed at u from trying to take over the decepticons by using the autrobot matrix.” Counter the 2

“Anyways even Cyclonus, king boot licker himself should have realized by now that Galvatron is a bigger threat to us then the autobots in his current mental condition.” “ Actually I wanted you to shut up because I want to hear what Galvatron is going to say to the stunticons.” As the 3 join the other decepticons assembled to see what their leader has to say to the stunticons.

“I think Galvatron is goona be more upset that they got their butts kicked rather then realize they cost us a chance at destroying optimus prime.” Snickers combaticon swindle.

Just then break down goes flying across crashing into several decepticons. “Fools, is it any wonder we are stuck on this miserable planet. Your incompetence cost us a chance to obliterate Optimus prime and many others who dare oppose us.” A blast from his cannon and drag strip is sent crashing into another batch of decepticons. “Mighty Galvatron we have errored, forgive us noble...” A blur of movement and motormaster never gets a chance to complete his sentence. “ Fool, not only did you cost us victory but u also allowed several puny autobots to defeat you in combat.”

Swindle snickers “ Hehheh told you.” Cyclonus glares at Swindle who immediately shuts up.
“But Galvatron, their former leader was with them…” motormaster attempts to say but once again he is prevented from finishing his sentence by another blow from galvatron. “ Spineless wimp, without the matrix he is insignificant.
“That is why he beat you inside Unicron?” counters dead end. He had had enough of Galvatron. If he was going to perish at his hands, then he’ll remain defiant to the end. At hearing that Galvatron utters a loud scream that had many Decepticons clutching their audio sensors. A shot from his fission cannon and dead end goes down hard. “ For that you will die!” and then galvatron transforms into his cannon preparing to disintegrate dead end.
At seeing his brother at peril motormaster regains his nerve. The Decepticons are all comrades and were like brothers. All gestalts had an even more special relationship with their counterparts. But wild rider had already reacted. He transformed and tackled galvatron before he could fire. The other decepticons including swindle are no longer smiling and are unsure of what to do. Do they help Galvatron or the stunticons. Galvatron throws wild rider off him. Motormaster shouts “Stunticons unite.” but a shot from Galvatron cuts him down.

Cyclonus had seen enough, yes the stunticons had failed but they still were decepticons. And considering the losses their cause has suffered in the years, they could not afford to loose more soldiers.
Cyclonus had seen his fellow decepticons show more restraint with autobots then galvatron has shown with the stunticons. Since his plasma accident and the destruction of unicron galvatron no longer was the leader he once was. Already the stunticons were fighting
back. If cyclonus did not attempt to stop this, other decepticons might get involved and it would result in civil war.
“Galvatron stop this madness at once!” Cyclonus grabs galvatron and attempts to hold him. “ My lord you are letting your rage get the better of you, do not let yr anger consume you. They are after all still decepticons.” However Galvatron pays no attention to his most loyal decepticon and throws him off himself.

Cyclonus manages to jump back to his feet but a backhand from Galvatron sends him crashing down. The other decepticons watch in horror. If Galvatron would attack his biggest ass kisser, what would stop him from coming after them? Many realize that galvatron is no longer fit to lead, they must restrain him. But no decepticon attempts to do so alone. None wish to challenge him alone, and wait for the other to make a move.
“Cyclonus, because you have always been loyal to me, I spared you after that incident on Torculon. But by siding with these traitors you have sealed your own fate.” “Mighty galvatron analyze your actions. You are succumbing to your rage, your insanity.” “SILENCE!” screams galvatron
“ Mighty Galvatron you must stop what you are doing.” Shouts Phason, finally getting the nerve to speak up after even Cyclonus failed to calm Galvatron. Galvatron simply turns around and fires his cannon at phason, and phason no longer speaks. Many rush to phason’s aid as he falls. “EXTINCTION TO ALL TRAITORS!”

Rage fills within cyclonus, rage and contempt not like any he has ever felt before. Not for decepticon, not for quintesson not for autobot. So consumed with rage is Galvatron that he attacks his most loyal warriors.

Cyclonus must act now to defend himself. Though the thought of striking his own leader fills him with dread, he has no choice, his own survival and that of every decepticon is threatened. “Mighty galvatron ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!” shouts cyclonus as he tackles his leader. “Galvatron you are no longer in your senses, though it pains me to do so, I have no choice. You must be restrained.”

The 2 most powerful decepticons wrestle each other as the others watch on in astonishment. “We must stop this.” Shouts Onslaught “You wanna get in the middle of those 2, be my guest.” Retorts frenzy
Cyclonus ducks under Galvatron’s swipe and lashes out with an uppercut with all his power behind it. The blow connects to galvatron’s chin, but the decepticon did not even flinch. Cyclonus stares at his leader who in turn stands still staring at cyclonus. When his fist connected, something struck in his head, and once again his thoughts cleared. Realization sets in, “ Cyclonus u struck me, u actually attacked me.” Says galvatron, his voice taking on a slightly whinning tone. At that moment a large shadow looms over them. Menasaur!

With galvatron distracted, the stunticons had merged. But before anyone could react, another large form steps between the various combatants. Larger then even Menasaur. Alpha Extreme. “Enough stand down menasaur. I have stood by and watched the greatest warrior race in the universe attack each other like Mek battle maggots. Galvatron look at the dissension you have caused. Though it pains me more then you imagine to say so, I fear you are no longer fit to leads us.”
Galvatron now once again in his senses, now realized how far he actually went. But Alpha Extreme (a respected decepticon) nonetheless has no real authority to remove him. Before anyone else gets ideas of trying to usurp him. It is time he demonstrated why he is decepticon leader.
“TRYPTICON TRANSFORM!” at hearing galvatron’s commands the city size decepticon transforms into its dinosaur mode. Systems on full battle alert, the gigantic decepticon scans for signs of the enemy. What he scans is galvatron and several decepticons in a stand off. Even his primitive mind realizes something is not right, but nonetheless the giant transformer moves to defend his leader.

Alpha Extreme, Menasaur and the other decepticons are shocked at observing trypticon move to galvatron’s aid. Despite his fear,
Alpha Extreme holds his ground. All the decepticons immediately come to the conclusion that galvatron intends to turn trypticon upon them. They guessed wrong.
“ Now my fellow decepticons, now that I have your attention. I realize that despite your treachery, I have not acted rationally myself.” With an icy glare to cyclonus “I will leave cyclonus in command until I return. I need to be alone to think about the future of the decepticons.” With that galvatron takes to the air and flies off.
“Trypticon power down weapons and transform back into battle station mode.” Cyclonus looks at his leader, that icy maniacal glare. Despite dissension towards him, galvatron turned things to his advantage and came out on top. But rather then punish them for their treachery, he spared them all. The decepticons were back where they started or where they?
“Seems like Galvatron displayed his unpredictability his power and genius, and why he is leader.” Says Alpha extreme “But if only there was a cure to his insanity, and that Galvatron was this brilliant always Alpha Extreme.” replies cyclonus. Cyclonus thinks to himself, if only? Then they could crush the autobots and take their rightfull place as masters of the galaxy.

Chapter 3

“Autobots” says autobot leader Optimus prime as he addresses his fellow autobots Ultra Magnus, Kup, Jazz, Springer, Perceptor, Blaster, Hot Spot, Skyfire, SilverBolt, Hot Rod .Hot Rod? Prime sighs. He should have been the first one here. He should have been the one to supervise the repairs at E.D.C headquarters and arrange this meeting, not Ultra Magnus. After all technically he was supposed to be second in command and the future autobot leader. But prime did not see him after the battle, and hence could not give him his orders. “Uh kup where is hot rod?” the autobot veteran simply shrugs “After kicking some decep butt, ole roddy took off. The cowboy is probably off driving in the sunset.” Offers Springer
“I wouldn’t mind doing that myself.” Replies jazz

“Well we’ll have to start this without him. Fellow autobots I have summoned you all here to discuss our current situation with the decepticons. In the last year since my return and even before that after the Great War, decepticon offensive capabilities have diminished greatly. But despite that we cannot afford to let our guards down, for the deceptions still are a major threat and a major obstacle in galactic peace. Today’s attack has further demonstrated that.” “Why don’t we simply gather all our forces and attack charr with everything we got. In their current state the decepticons won stand a chance.” Says Hot spot.
Before Prime can reply ultra magnus speaks out, “Despite their recent losses the decepticon forces and our forces still are fairly matched, especially once we leave the protection of our defenses on cybertron. With Trypticon stationed at charr, a battle between us will result in tremendous losses on both sides.”
“ Exactly.” Says prime “ Then what course of action do you suggest prime?” asks perceptor “At the moment we have to concentrate on intelligence reports and do our best to determine their possible targets and anticipate their attacks. We have been on the defensive too long, now is the time for us to go on the offensive.”

Deep in Charr’s many caverns Galvatron thinks to himself. Once again his mind is in turmoil. If only the decepticons could truly understand how much pain he goes through. How the only way for him to survive each day, to overcome the pain was by focusing his anger on something. Something he can lash out at. That is why in the thrill of battle he lets his emotions, his anger out. But times when there are know autobots to vent his frustration upon, the pain becomes unbearable. His decepticons then become the receiving end. Curse unicron, curse rodimus prime, curse the autobot matrix. Before being destroyed Unicron had his revenge on him for betraying him, by taking a piece of his mind. When rodimus prime threw him into the plasma pit. Those months there, made unicron’s damage all the more unrepairable. “Arrrrrrrg” The pain. At times of despair like this, he feels further turmoil in his mind; as if another is trying to assert control over his mind, take over his body. Before he destroyed starscream and became decepticon leader, megatron ruled the decepticons. “MEGATRON!” That name, what his troops think he once was, thinking galvatron is only the reformed version of their fallen leader. If only they knew? “I AM GALVTRON, NOBODY CAN STOP ME, NOT UNICRON, NOT RODIMUS, NOT OPTIMUS PRIME HIMSELF, NOT MEGATRON, NOT THE AUTOBOT MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP! I CANNOT BE BEATEN, I WILL NOT BE BROKEN, AND I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!” As galvatron goes into a frenzy firing away with his cannon, smashing the cavern walls with his fists. Soon the entire complex falls upon him.
After several minutes, when the dust has settled, a giant explosion sends boulders and rocks in all directions. A figure emerges.

The decepticons meet outside trypticon to discuss their plans, their future. But without a strong, resourcefull leader their plans were futile. “Cyclonus as second in command what do you suggest?” asks Receptor “Yes they look at him, thinking he has a solution,
thinking he can hold them together like he did 2 years ago after the Great War. Perhaps looking at him for guidance, for leadership. Cyclonus thinks to himself, how he and ultra magnus are alike. Both are warriors, both possess the skills but not the drive to be leader. But at times they have no option. “ No Receptor, as a leader every decision you make can lead to success or failure with the lives of your soldiers in the balance. It is a burden I cannot handle.” Cyclonus looks on to his fellow decepticons one by one, gazing. Which one could lead them? His eyes meet Alpha Extreme.
A respected decepticon, powefull. “ No cyclonus, like you I am a soldier.” “If only we had our own matrix of leadership, I’m sure it would chose a worthy con out.” laughs rumble. At the mention of the matrix, soundwave stiffens. “Quiet u young punk, this is not a joke.” Retorts bonecrusher “ Why, you constructicons want to nominate devastator as leader again, and are cheesed that nobody nominated you guys. Well Devastator is too big to fit in a command room, so I guess the big ugly brute can’t lead.” Sneers Frenzy
“What are the rules for microbots with big mouths and empty brains such as yourselves?” Frenzy and rumble move towards the constructicons, their pile drivers ready to be activated.
“Stand down both of you, save your energy for our enemies.” Says blast off “The only decepticon who can possibly lead us is galvatron.” Replies cyclonus. Before any one can object, Alpha extreme interjects, “I agree that Galvatron is our best chance, if something can be done about his insanity.” “Cyclonus did’nt you and the sweeps attempt to heal galvatron at the planet torculon?”

“ Yes but the experiment failed, and the torculons tried to destroy his mind.” Says scourge. “Galvatron was so insane that he drove their whole planet insane.” “But earlier despite his insanity, Galvatron displayed his abilities during our rather unfortunate confrontation earlier.” Says Onslaught “ Yes if galvatron has
something to focus his anger upon, it enables him to think more clearly.” Replies Blitzwing “ Then we must concentrate on curing
Galvatron. Constructicons, Receptor, Soundwave?” asks razorclaw

“The damage to Galvatron’s mind from the plasma accident is beyond our science to repair.” Replies Hook “Geez the autobots can bring back optimus prime to life and we can’t do a tune up of galvatron’s mind. No wonder we’re loosing the war.” Concurs Runabout. “ No u dummy, it wasn’t the autobots, it was the…”
“QUINTESSONS!” All decepticons shout out. “ Then we must force them to fix galvatron’s mind.” Phason says “How do you propose that, especially considering the fact that they have disappeared since the hate plague incident.” Replies Blitzwing
He barely remembers what the quintessons did to him, but he remembers that whatever it was, it was not a pleasant experience.

At that moment they all hear distant explosions. “What is that?”
“ An autobot attack?” “No impossible, our early warning systems would have warned us.” “The autobots don have the gall to attack us!” “Rat bat reports no autobots in vicinity.” Replies soundwave. “I conclude that it is our beloved leader blowing off some steam.” Concludes astrotrain.
“ At the moment our primary objective is to obtain energon cubes. Our last attack used up our reserves.” Says Soundwave “ Yes we need to plan an energy raid.” Replies Motormaster “Without Galvatron?” asks Radar “Is that wise?” “Yes he has left me in command, until he returns. Onslaught I want you and the combaticons to choose a worthy target. One we can make an example of and one where we can obtain much energon!”

Chapter 4
“Prime I would like a word with you.” Asks Kup “ I’m worried about Hot Rod. Since you came back, and he no longer is leader he’s been acting real strange. Cockier, arrogant and more hotheaded then usual.” “ I believe I have noticed his rather unpredictable behavior as well. Though he no longer is autobot leader, he is the chosen one. And he is the future leader of the
autobots and currently my second in command. But day by day as I once again took on the responsibilities of leadership, he began to neglect his responsibilities and dump them upon ultra magnus.”

“Now I don agree with that. Sure he’s been acting rash and neglecting his responsibilities, but that’s hot rod. Lately he may be more reckless then usual, but his actions today saved us.” Counters Ultra magnus “Yeah sure once the battle is over, he drives off and disappears. He should have been at E.D.C headquarters and the meeting later on. He does the fighting to satisfy his wild streak, then dashes off to let us do the dirty work.” Retorts kup

At that moment at full speed, tires blazing, Hot rod arrives “Hey all.” He observes that all 3 are staring at him, “Um why so grim?” “Where have you been Hot Rod….” Before Optimus can finish “Yeah why did u disappear after the battle. An why didn’t u bother to show up for the meeting!” interrupts kup “Um, meeting? Maybe because no one told me about any meeting.” “If u stayed after the battle, and tried to show some sense of duty or responsibility, maybe you would have.” Shouts kup
“Remember you may not be leader anymore hot rod, but you still have duties as a high ranking autobot.” States prime “ Hey who needs me, when we got you back Prime. I mean when I was leader everyone said Prime would do that and do this. So now Prime is back, and I can go back to being plain old hot rod.”
“You are the chosen one Hot Rod, do not shirk from your destiny.” Replies Magnus “ I did my duty as leader. But I’m not needed anymore. It’s not like any of you liked to take orders from a young punk. I did my job of keeping the matrix warm for prime, now the real bot is back, and I can go back to being carefree.” With that hot rod transforms and drives off.
“Well that went well.” Offers Magnus “Hot Rod has been acting real strange lately. Well prime, any ideas on what is wrong?” asks Kup “I have a few suspicions, but its best I keep them to myself until I’m completely sure.” “Well that does not help us.” Replies Magnus
“But I do have an idea on how to proceed with him. Hot Rod must learn that he cannot run from his responsibility and his destiny. I had mentioned earlier that we have to do our best to anticipate attacks by decepticons. Well I had Computron estimate the various possibilities. He is 87.89999456567% positive that their next target will be Nexus.” Replies prime
“ That makes sense, considering the decepticons are planning a possible energy raid, and also possibly looking for a planet to make an example of. Nexus with its technology and stoic dislike to them makes them perfect targets.” Says Ultra Magnus
“ Yeah, but I could think of a zillion planets that don’t like decepticons and are rich in energy.” Counters Kup “Exactly, Computron also mentioned several other planets where decepticons could possibly hit. And we don’t have the numbers to send troops to every possible location and expect them to be able to fight off the decepticons. We’ll have to have Sky lynx, Omega supreme; Cosmos, the aerialbots and Skyfire increase their patrols. But since computron gave Nexus the highest probability of being hit. I plan to send an assault force their.”
“Who can we send, the technobots, aerialbots, protectobots? In their gestalt modes they can handle a lot.” “ No I wish to send a team that can individually handle superior numbers and take on a gestalt if necessary.” “ The Dinobots!” both kup and ultra Magnus shout out
“Exactly, individually the dinobots are our best elite fighting team. Only problem is the dinobots are hard to control and so we need to send a real capable autobot who they’ll listen to.” Says prime with a faint smile. Kup and ultra Magnus look at each other, then Magnus speaks out “ Prime you can’t possibly go to nexus with them, your presence is required on earth and cybertron. I’ll go.” “It was not my intention to go myself or to send any of you. As I said I intend to send a capable autobot, one who the dinobots listen to, and one who must learn to hone his leadership skills and learn patience. The Dinobots will provide him with all those challenges and if required are capable of handling the decepticons.”
“Hot Rod!” shout Magnus and Kup in unison

Kup could have sworn he saw prime smile behind his faceplate.
“You know prime sometimes, I think you and hot rod have more in common then you both admit.” Replies kup “More then you realize old friend. After all, long ago I was in the same situation hot rod was in. A relatively young autobot to whom the mantle of leadership had fallen upon. Granted the various situations that led to my becoming leader were not as drastic as hot rod’s were.” “Prime with permission I would like to accompany hot rod to nexus. Maybe I can talk to him and find out what’s eating him.”
“Permission granted, but remember, under no circumstances are you to advise him or aid in handling his duty. It may sound harsh, but this is the only way he can learn.” “Understood prime.”

“Good dismissed.” Prime then calls perceptor. “Yes prime.” “Perceptor take the technobots and anything else you require and head to the trellis system. I want Project Maximus speeded up well ahead of our current timetable.”

Meanwhile deep in space a decepticon warship makes its way to Cybertron. Inside a decepticon runs towards the cockpit rather frantically “Triggerhappy, Misfire halt course to cybertron immediately, I repeat halt course to cybertron.” “What?” “You feeling alright Cruiser? I don’t know about you, but I wish to go back to home sweet cybertron.” Replies Triggerhapppy.
At that moment their commander Six shot enters. “What is going on, I expect better restraint from troops under my command…” but before six shot can complete his sentence, Stellercon Cruiser interrupts him “I translated one of the alien transmissions I received. It was a news report about the autobots holding a peace conference on cybertron with the autobots and their leader Optimus prime.”
At this point rest of the Stellercons enter and also hear the news. “What!” all the decepticons shout out in unison. “Explain yourself cruiser.” Stellercon commander Armada commands.” “No need, Triggerhappy, Misfire halt course to cybertron.” Orders six shot

Before the others can say anything, six shot motions them to be quiet. “What this means is that in our 8 years of absence, the autobots under Optimus prime have defeated our decepticon
brothers.” “But how? When we left, Cybertron was in our hands
and the autobots were defeated.” Asks Apeface “It seems that the autobots on cybertron that reunited with Optimus Prime’s forces on Earth together must have defeated Megatron.” Concludes Mindwipe
“It is possible, before we left, Megatron feared that the autobots had built secret military bases on cybertron’s 2 moons, and were planning a major offensive using the 2 moons and earth.
The autobots had almost completed autobot city, which made a frontal assault on Earth too risky. Also the humans had agreed to aid the autobots in providing them with the necessary energy they required and in any other manner. It was one of the primary reasons for our mission. By utilizing the power of what we bring back, Megatron planned to finally crush the autobots, the human pests and anyone who dared oppose us.” Replies six shot

“But what of the decepticons, what has happened to Megatron and all our forces.” “I fear we must assume the worst, and be prepared to deal with the fact that we are the last of the decepticons.” Concludes Armada
“Then I say we go in full force to cybertron and wipe them all out and avenge our decepticon brothers.” Shouts Apeface “And get ourselves destroyed as well, I think not.” Before apeface or the others can protest. He beckons them to be silent. “Though we have a significant task force, a frontal assault will be suicidal. For if the autobots were able to defeat Megatron, then their forces can easily crush us.” “Then what do you propose?” asks Slugslinger “Summon all decepticons to the briefing room, we must discuss this in great detail, before taking any action. Remember we still possess knowledge of a power that can wipe out all the autobots.” Says six shot

Chapter 5
“There were 20 of us and over a hundred of them….” Says Kup
as he tells the interested dinobots a story. “Kup, dinobots look sharp. We’re supposed to be alert and be prepared for a decepticon
attack not lounging around.” Hot rod could not believe he was saying this, especially to kup, who was always telling him to be more mature. Heck Hot Rod would love to just lie down and chill,
but he could not afford to do that. He couldn’t relax or be his usual carefree self. Not when he was in command. The lives of one’s soldiers are in the hands of their commander. He could not afford to be his usual sense. Right now he could not be Hot rod, he had to be rodimus. Which is one of the reasons why he hated being leader. He had a strange feeling kup knew this and was personally testing him.

“ No we want to hear story.” Shouts slag “Yes story.” Shouts swoop “ Sorry guys but we’re here on a mission. Now Swoop I want you to scout around and see if you can spot any signs of trouble or decepticon activity. If you spot them, do not engage them, I repeat do not engage them, alert me or Kup immediately.” “Swoop no like orders, rather hear story, but will obey.” With that the dinobot transforms and takes off. “Now you guys, stop whining after this mission, I promise you Kup will tell you all the stories you want on cybertron. But for now I want you to be alert and ready for battle.” “Dinobots always ready for fight!”
Shout all of them together.

“Nice work rodimus.” Says Kup “Firstly I’m Hot Rod, I no longer carry the matrix of leadership. Secondly no thanks to you.”
“Optimus always wanted to tell you this, but never got the chance. The matrix does not turn you into rodimus or make you leader, you already are. It may enhance some of your abilities but that’s it. You are rodimus. Hot Rod, rodimus are like 2 sides of a coin. But still part of you. It’s you who classify hot rod as the brash young punk
and rodimus as the seasoned, soldier, warrior. By separating your self into 2 personalities, you’ll drive yourself crazy. Anyways I though you had learned to accept your “Giddy” and accept being
the leader Rodimus Prime. Now why all of a sudden this sudden change in attitude?” Asks Kup
“I don’t know kup, I finally learned to live up to my duties, then prime comes back, and I go back to being a nobody. No one respects me anymore. And before that I feel like I don’t deserve to be leader. It was my fault prime died.
In my dreams, I sometimes see him screaming at me for letting him die.” Replies hot rod
At that moment Kup finally understands what has been eating him.
“You’re wrong kid, everyone respects you, prime included. For the way you handled things while he was gone. And if it were not for you, we probably would never have recovered the matrix, destroyed unicorn, stopped prime when the quints brainwashed him etc. You’re problem is you crave attention. When you were leader, everyone was running after you for help. Even though the pressure got to you, you still loved the attention. Now prime gets the attention. You still want to be noticed, so you do it by being more reckless then usual. But since you hate responsibility, you won’t take your duties as second in command, because that job is all boring work, all responsibility and unlike being leader, you get no attention.”
At that moment they hear swoop screaming, “Decepticons attacking, decepticons attacking!” and then swoop flies off in the direction of the explosions. The dinobots let out a battle cry and fly off in that direction as well. “Wait guys, don’t go rushing with your heads cocked. I can’t believe I’m saying this, usually I’d go rushing off like the dinobots.” “That is cause now you’re the commander. Lives depend upon your decision.” “Well any ideas old timer?” “You’re the chosen one, u tell me.” “I had a feeling you’ll say that.” Grumbles hot rod “I say we transform and roll out,
and attack from the ground. Since the dinobots are going to attack them from the air. They’ll expect an air attack now. Maybe we can surprise them.

The decepticon forces attacked Nexus with their weapons blazing. Nexus was chosen because of its strong dislike of decepticons, and because of its rich energy sources. In a matter of minutes their defenses crumbled. “Soundwave, construticons fill the energon cubes.” At that moment, Cyclonus sees Radar come crashing to the ground. He looks up to see the dinobots attacking. “Decepticons destroy the autobots.”
“Dinobots transform and kick butt.” Orders Grimlock. Grimlock transforms and charges headfirst into astrotrain, who was in space shuttle mode and having energon cubes loaded into him. Astrotrain goes tumbling. Grimlock turns and unleashes his weapons upon Hook and scavenger. At that point, blitzwing transforms into his tank mode and begins to fire continuously at the dinobot. Though his hide is extremely dense and can take a lot of punishment, Blitzwing was too far in range for any of his weapons in dinosaur mode to hit.
Astrotrain recovers, transforms and fires at grimlock with his own weapons. But suddenly the ground around Blitzwing shakes, forcing him to transform. At that point sludge’s massive tail sends him flying. Grimlock then fires at astrotrain, momentarily stunning him. Grimlock then transforms into robot mode and fires at astrotrain with his weapon. At that point grimlock is knocked down by powerfull lasers that hit him from behind. Razorclaw, predacon leader then transforms and leaps upon his back, preparing to rip him to shreds with his claws.
Meanwhile rampage attacks sludge, by sinking his jaws into his neck. As sludge rotates his long neck in a circle attempting to shake him or to smash rampage to the ground. But frenzy activates his pile drivers and leaps upon the large autobot and begins to pummel his back with his pile drivers, while ravage grabs his tail with his jaws.
Headstrong and Tantrum charge slag head on, but the dinobot transforms and knocks both aside. A missile from divebomb momentarily hurts him, giving the 2 time to recover.
Quickly swoop after dispatching scourge and tracker with his missiles, charges and knocks divebomb to the ground. Tantrum and Headstrong attach slag from 2 sides, attempting to sandwich the large dinobot between them. While Cyclonus ambushes Swoop from behind with a well placed hit to the back of the head.

Hot Rod and Kup arrive at that point weapons blazing along with Nexun reinforcements. Kup quickly dispatches rat bat with a quick shot, whose lasers were helping Runamuck and Runabout hold snarl. Snarl then with a shake throws of them off him. And then starts firing upon scraper and mixmaster. “IF we can prevent the predacons and constructicons from merging, with the aid of the nexun forces we can drive them off before our reinforcements arrive.” Says Hot rod “If they try, I’m sure you can ram em again.” Jokes Kup.
“Funny!” Hot rod then dodges fire from soundwave and rumble. A quick roll, a shot that sends cyclonus off Swoop. Meanwhile their arrival distracts Tantrum and Headstrong. Slag quickly dispatches them with a shot from his 3 horns. Grimlock throws razorclaw off himself and fires at Frenzy, knocking him off sludge. Sludge then using his long neck slams rampage to the ground, and his tail to slam ravage into a wall. Meanwhile the Nexun forces attack and keep the constructicons busy.

Cyclonus looks out in alarm. If those foolish predacons had only merged into predaking, rather then attempt to challenge them individually. If cyclonus can distract their leader, while soundwve rumble kept the older autobot busy. Without them to guide the dinobots, it could possibly buy them time for the constructicons or predacons to merge. “Scourge, radar, tracker, frenzy, ravage, ratbat, runamuck, runabout, blitzwing keep the dinobots busy, so that the predacons can recover.”
The decepticons attack the dinobots from all sides using hit and run attacks. “Constructicons unite into Devastator.” Shouts scraper. With that Devastator single handedly demolishes the Nexun forces. Leaving Rumble, Astrotrain to load the energon cubes.
Before hot rod can issue new orders, he is confronted by cyclonus. “Come rodimus, I challenge you to single combat. Of course, you no longer carry the matrix, so you no longer go by that name. It is said that when optimus prime reclaimed the matrix from you, you lost all your abilities. I wish to challenge you to truly see if that statement is true.” With that cyclonus throws his weapon away and takes a combat stance.
Hot rod would love to take on cyclonus, but at that point he had other concerns. Devastator was systematically wiping out the nexun forces. With the other cons keeping the dinobots busy, the predacons had merged to become predaking. Hot Rod looks at his opponent who had disarmed himself preparing for hand-to-hand combat. “Foolish move!” with that hot rod fires his weapon at cyclonus before he could react, knocking him down. “Do the unexpected.”
Predaking attacked the dinobots, just when they had managed to ward off the other cons. A backhand from predaking sent Grimlock flying. A shot from his rifle, but swoop avoids it and fires back. His missiles strike predaking but were unable to pierce his armour. At that point sludge strikes his leg with his tail. The blow hurts predaking, but the giant decepticon smashes his fist down upon sludge.
“Snarl transform and hit predaking behind the knee.” Shouts Hot rod. Snarl transforms and attacks from behind, using his energy sword to strike right behind predaking’s knee. The blow causes the decepticon to fall down on one knee. “Grimlock now!” Grimlock then leaps into the air feet first smashing into predaking’s chest, knocking him down. Grimlock transforms and lifts his sword high above his head planning to drive it right down predaking’s chest.

“Grimlock get off him now.” Shouts hot rod. The dinobot pays no attention, and predaking throws him off him before he could finish his attack. At that point a blast from the opposite direction barely misses him. Devastator moves towards them. “Great!” Hot rod turns around to see soundwave get the drop on kup. They had one chance only. The other cons were quickly loading energon cubes on astrotrain, leaving Predaking and Devastator to finish them off.

No way they can win, unless reinforcements arrive. He had to buy them some time. “ Dinobots forget Predaking and fire everything you got at devastator.” The dinobots look at him. By attacking devastator they give predaking time to recover. “Just do it, or we’re gonna be smashed anyways.”
Devastator’s charge is momentarily halted, as the dinobots hit him with all their weaponery. His own momentum working against him. “Slag charge now!” shouts hot rod. Slag transforms and charges into devastator, smashing into his right leg, sending Devastator crashing backwards, right next to a pile of energon cubes. As he quickly recovers and gets up, hot rod fires his weapons at the stack of cubes. The large explosion sends devastator reeling. But by then Predaking was firing everything he had at the dinobots, taking them out one by one. Hot Rod is then cut down with a blast from soundwave. “Prepare for termination.”
Says soundwave.
Just then Sky lynx and the aerial bots attack, sending the cons running for cover. Sky lynx disengages his second half, who lands on the ground. Out of it Warpath, Springer, Arcee, Sixgun and trax charge out guns blazing. While the aerialbots and sky lynx attack
Predaking. Skyfire arrives weapons blazing and out from him leap Hound, Mirage, and Lightfire.

Cyclonus looks at the battle unfolding. “Decepticons retreat.” Though they got all the energon cubes they require, the autobot hot rod outsmarted them and held out against superior numbers until reinforcements arrived. Quickly the decepticons board astrotrain, along with the energon cubes. Cyclonus, Blitzwing and the sweeps fill their holds with as many energon cubes as possible and take off.
Meanwhile the wounded devastator and predaking cover their escape, and then they take off as well into space. The aerialbots transform land. “Once again a successful rescue by yours truly sky lynx.” “I have a splitting headache sky lynx, I’m not in the mood.”
Replies hot rod “Well you welcome.” Retorts sky lynx

“You guys alright.” Asks silverbolt “Fine.” Replies kup “But the dinobots took some bad hits.” “Repair teams should be here soon.”
Replies Fireflight “Good, silverbolt. Take your guys, sky lynx and the others after the cons.” “But you guys need medical attention.”
Counters springer “Well unless you became a medic springer, I don’t know what you can do.” Replies Hot Rod
“He’s right. The decepticons have a head start, but they took a lot of cubes, meaning that load is going to really slow them down. At top speed you guys can intercept them. Hot rod and me are just bruised. The dinobots can take a lot more punishment. And as you said the medics will be arriving.” Says kup “Go, and Sky lynx your in charge.” Replies hot rod. Then with a grin “Unless you can’t handle the responsibility? And want silver bolt or sky fire to lead.
“Of course I can handle it. The question is whether those decepticons can handle us. Autobots transform and follow me.”
With that the autobots transform and take off. “Good job lad. The way you outsmarted the cons.” “Thanks”

Chapter 6
“Soundwave, transmit our coordinates to charr, I have a feeling the autobots will attempt to pursue us. And I doubt we will be able to repulse them on our own.” Commands Cyclonus “ The Nexuns along with the autobots put up a better fight then expected. But how did their reinforcements arrived so quickly.” Asks Scourge
“I believe the autobots were prepared for us launching an attack.
They also must have increased their patrolling, so that they could answer any distress calls quickly.” Offers Blitzwing “We outnumbered them, but those dingbots overpowered us and their punk leader, and that old fart outsmarted us.” Screams Frenzy “We couldn’t even carry out a quick strike without Galvatron.”

The Stellercons were searching for an unarmed or vulnerable target to attack. From whom they could gather more data and information. And possibly discover if any of their decepticon comrades survived. Armada had volunteered his stellercons to go
on a little recon to cybertron, to learn more about the autobots and to test their defenses. But Six shot had deemed it too risky and too
early for them to let their presence known. They needed too gather more data.
“Armada, I’m picking up a transmission. It seems to be a decepticon signal.” Says Seeker “I’m picking it up as well.”
Replies Firefight. “A decepticon transmission, we’ve found our brothers.” Exclaims Recon “I wouldn’t be too overjoyed any of you.” Replies Cruiser “Why is that Cruiser?” asks armada
“If I’m not mistaken, it seems to be a distress signal, but it is too well encrypted for me to decode it without any special equipment.”
“Send the transmission and the coordinates to our mother ship. And inform Six Shot of our destination. We might require backup.” Orders armada “Where are we going?” inquires seeker “Where else? We are going to answer the distress call, and if it is sent by decepticons. We shall rescue our decepticon brothers. Onward decepticons.” Shouts Armada

I believe my sensors have located the decepticon fleet.” Exclaims Lightfire. “Full speed ahead!” autobots orders Sky Lynx “We should transmit our coordinates to cybertron. We’ll need more ships to take them all back to cybertron if we capture them.” Says mirage “Yes transmit our coordinates Silverbolt. But I’m sure by the time they get there. The battle will be over.” Boasts Sky lynx

They were flying when all of a sudden; several missiles hit Devastator. “Damage, back up systems on line.” “We are under attack!” shouts Predaking. And then the autobot forces are on them. “Decepticons evasive maneuvers.” Orders cyclonus
as he and the sweeps comes under fire from the aerialbots. “Cyclonus my maneuverability is hampered with all these energon cubes aboard and one hit and they all go boom, along with us.”
“We need a place to fight and make our last stand.” Replies Scourge “We have to hold out, and hope our decepticon brothers
answer our distress call.” “Decepticons to that asteroid, we will make our last stand there.” Orders Cyclonus

The decepticons land on the asteroid and prepare for battle. “Sky lynx you are mine!” shouts Predaking.

Springer, Arcee, warpath, trax, six gun leap out of Sky lynx and attack along with Lightfire, Hound and Mirage. Devastaor earlier injured on Nexus from the explosion of the energon cubes separates into his individual modes after taking heavy damage.

Predaking rushes Sky Lynx, who meets him head on. But the aerialbots merge into superion and attack predaking from the rear. The combined firepower of the 2 is too much for even Predaking too withstand. Eventually he separates into his individual modes. Superion disengages and the aerialbots take out the predacons before they could get to cover.

“Cyclonus we are being overwhelmed.” Shouts Scourge “Bang, pow boom, now this is fun!” Warpath utters another war cry and transforms into his tank mode and starts blasting. One of his shots hit a stack of cubes and they blow up, knocking down deceptions. “Surrender now deceptions or face immediate….” Before Sky fire can finish his threat, he and the others come under fire from above.

“Stellercons attack!” “Seeker, Recon draws their fire.” “Cruiser, Firefight take them out.” The auto bots are taken by surprise by their new attackers, but recover quickly.
“Who are these guys?” asks lightfire “I’ve never seen them before.” Replies Springer
The remaining deceptions quickly open fire on the autobots.
“Great, now we are being attacked from 2 sides.” Shouts Sky fire
Before the aerial bots and sky Lynx can come to their aid. A huge warship enters the battle and opens fire upon them. And out from it come more deceptions. “Holy.” Says slingshot “Still think this a piece of cake, sky lynx?” asks Skydive.

Animal shaped decepticons emerge from the hold of the warship attack the ground forces, while more starfighters boring decepticon insignias attack the autobot starfighters.

“Stellercons merge into Supremus!” “Oh boy!” says Hound
Before Sky Lynx could react, Supremus was on top of him. His weight dragging them both down. Sky lynx crashes onto the asteroid, with Supremus on top of him. Sky Lynx splits into his 2 modes. But Supremus grabs his top half and lifts him bodily over his head and throws him. But his blue lion mode leaps upon supremus knocking him down. But Supremus charges up his weaponry and fires upon Sky lynx as he leaps upon him again.
Sky lynx crashes to the ground and does not move.

Apeface leaps upon hound, and smashes him against a cliff. But Skyfire easily backhands snapdragon away. But a shot from mindwipe takes him down.
“Aerialbots merge into super…!” but silverbolt is shot down by six shot. “Silverbolt! You’re dead meet pal!” shouts Slingshot. But six shot transforms into his battle station mode and shoots him down. Skydive tries to take him from the other side, but with lightening reflexes Sixshot transforms into a winged wolf and takes him down as well.
“Holy, he took all our guys down, in a matter of seconds fireflight.” “Attack him simultaneously from both sides Air raid.” But the 2 come under fire from Slugslinger, Misfire and Triggerhappy. They manage to dodge their attack and shake them. But it left them open to six shot who transforms into his battle car mode and takes down Air raid, then quickly transforms into a small hand weapon, right into Slugslinger’s hands who uses it to disable the last remaining aerialbot.

Lightfire stares in astonishment as he watches the decepticon single-handedly defeat the aerialbots. Pounce attempts to jump him from behind, but the autobot sidesteps and lashes out with his energy lance knocking down the decepticon. He then flings his lance like a projectile at wingspan. It connects with a small explosion, taking the decepticon down.
Meanwhile the others decepticons along with cyclonus overpower the others. Lightfire charges and leaps into the air in a flying martial arts kick aimed at six shot, but the decepticon senses his attack and leaps into the air.
As lightfire passes under him. Six shot flips overhead and hits him
hard from behind with his rifle. Lightfire goes down hard.

“Fellow decepticons, we are in your debt, but who are you?”
“Six shot.” Says soundwave before the decepticon can reply. “Soundwave it has been a long time.”
“You know these decepticons?” asks Scourge. Before Soundwave can reply, six shot intervenes. “My fellow warriors and I were part of a secret mission whose existence was only known to Soundwave and megatron.”
“What secret mission and what were your mission objectives?” asks cyclonus “Why the most important and vital mission in decepticon history. The discovery of the DECEPTICON LEADERSHIP OF MATRIX!” At hearing that all the decepticons stare at six shot. “But we can discuss this later, before attacking the autobots had sent a transmission, therefore more of them shall be arriving soon. We must depart at once.”
As the decepticons depart for charr. A figure suddenly materializes out of nowhere. Mirage looks at his wounded comrades, and then looks at the decepticons taking off. He ponders the validity of what he has heard. Are his audio sensors failing him? Or has their millennia old war just gotten a lot more dangerous.

Chapter 7

“My god, what happened here?” asks Ultra Magnus, as he stares at his injured comrades. “First Aid, get them to repair bay immediately.” Orders prime “I don’t get it. How could these guys overwhelm Sky lynx’s task force.” Asks Jazz “ The decepticons must have sent reinforcements.” Replies Prime “But considering the distance from here to Charr, reinforcements could not have arrived that well ahead of us.” Says Ultra Magnus

“As soon as first aid checks on them, we’ll get our answers soon enough.” “Prime!” all the autobots look at the direction of where the voice came from. Mirage then materializes. “Mirage.” Prime
and the others rush to their comrade. “What happened?” “We were ambushed by a decepticon task force. Except I’ve never seen any of them. But one of them was familiar. He took out the aerialbots and lightfire, and he had 6 transform modes. “Six Shot?” both prime and magnus speak out.
“Where has he been all this long?” wonders magnus. “Well that isn’t the only bad news, there is more. Apparently he and his team were sent on a mission by megatron to recover THE DECEPTICON MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP.”
“Oh no.” “Then the stories are true.”says magnus “Yes they are indeed.” Replies prime as he gazes at the stars and beyond.

“Welcome Sixshot, as second in command to Galvatron I welcome you to Charr.” Says Cyclonus “You mean this mudball of a planet is now our base of operations. EEEEEeyyyyyyuck.” Replies mindwipe. “Silent you simple minded baboon. Look at that.” Says cruiser as he stares in wonder at decepticon city. “Yes, allow me to introduce our greatest technological achievement Decepticon city Trypticon.” Says Cyclonus “Impressive.” Replies six shot.

As their warship lands, the rest of the decepticons gape at the strange unknown ship with decepticon markings, which broadcasted the right clearance codes.” Out step Cyclonus, the sweeps, soundwave, the constructicons and the others. “Fellow decepticons, I bring you all great news.” Says Cyclonus

Out of the warship come many previously (presumed missing in action) decepticons. “Introduce yourselves.” Says Cyclonus
“I am sixshot.” Many immediately recognize the legendary decepticon warrior. “Here are the other members of my taskforce.
“Battalion, apeface, snapdragon, weirdwolf, skullcruncher, mindwipe, triggerhappy, slugslinger, misfire, pounce, wingspan. And these are the stellercons- their leader and my second in command Armada, cruiser, firefight, seeker and recon. Together
they combine to form supremus.”

“Six shot and his comrades were sent on a secret mission by megatron. To search out the decepticon matrix of leadership.” At hearing cyclonus announce this, all the decepticons began cheering. Six shot scans for any sign of their new leader Galvatron. Though he is pleased to be back, he also felt a little uneasy. If what cyclonus has told him is true about what has happened in his 8 years absence. Their empire had been destroyed. Their greatest leader megatron being fatally wounded by prime and changed by the dark god unicron into Galvatron whose insanity and damaged mind prevents him from being a good leader. Can such an insane transformer be allowed to lead the decepticons, especially when they are about to embark on possibly the most important mission in decepticon history?
“Yes welcome Six shot.” Six Shot whirls around to see a figure leap from a cliff and land. Though his outer appearance may be different. Six shot knew those eyes. “Mega, I mean Galvatron. I salute you.” And six shot takes a bow. “Yes welcome to the decepticons. But let us put pleasantries aside. You and your team have the decepticon matrix of leadership. Well present it to me let me see it me.”
“No we do not have it.” Replies six shot. “What?” screams galvatron. Before any of the other shocked decepticons can say anything. Six shot beckons them to be quiet. “It is best that I explain from the beginning.” Says six shot. “Yes, please explain.” Replies Galvatron

“ Long time ago, shortly after the autobots had forged their matrix of leadership, and gave it to their leader the first prime- Maximus prime.
During the reign of the second prime. A decepticon commando team ambushed him and his autobots outside cybertron somewhere in deep space. They managed to steal the autobot matrix. Deep in uncharted space, with the aid of captured Quintesson scientists. They managed to split the matrix into 2 parts, and use one half to forge their own matrix. By then the autobots attacked in full force to retrieve their most sacred object. The autobots retrieved their
matrix. But unknown to them, the decepticons had already forged their own.
Years later the quintessons launched an attack on the
decepticons in deep space (to learn the secrets of the matrix), and in that battle the quintessons escaped with the decepticon matrix.
But several decepticons gave pursuit. In the battle with the quintesson forces, many decepticons were killed. But a few were able to escape. They fled into uncharted space. The quintessons pursued. On an unknown planet, the decepticons found remains of an ancient civilization. They were too injured to fly to cybertron and had no way of contacting other decepticons on cybertron.
But they were determined to make sure the quints do not claim their matrix. Using what they could understand of the strange alien technology, they built a stronghold to contain the matrix. And designed it in such a way that only a decepticon deemed worthy by the matrix could claim it.
The quintessons soon tracked them, and captured them. Even with their immense technology, they could not claim the matrix. They attempted to force the cons to retrieve it for them, but even they could not reclaim the matrix. Only a decepticon deemed worthy by the matrix could open it. The quints then blocked the planet with a quadrant lock. For if they could not possess it, no one would.

Megatron learned of the decepticon experiment, when he accessed certain decepticon-classified files, when he finally conquered cybertron. But their were no records of whether it was a success or not. But he was able to learn that certain quintessons were also involved. Megatron wished to go himself. But he was needed, for though cybertron was theirs. Optimus prime and the autobots were still a threat. Plus his departure would draw a lot of attention, and the autobots might learn of its existence. I was chosen to go with a select team of decepticons to discover the matrix. It has taken us 8 years. We first tracked the quintessons, and an ancient decepticon their prisoner.
He was one of the cons who had built the stronghold. He died while we broke him free, but not before he gave us the location.
We then leveled the quintesson outpost, so that no one would know.

From what cyclonus has told me, of them being our creators and how they tried to reconquer cybertron, I’m glad we destroyed
them. We then proceeded to claim the matrix. But even with the coordinates, it took us years to find it, plus an autobot commando team learned of our presence and pursued us.” “You mean autobots know of our mission then.” Interrupts Galvatron “No, we finally defeated them before we made our journey back. But as I mentioned, we could not claim the matrix, for it deemed us unworthy. So we have returned, hoping to find one who is worthy.”

Yes galvatron thinks to himself. The goal of obtaining the matrix is something he can concentrate on, and focus upon. With a prize such as this, he can focus his thoughts like he did when in 2006 the cons attacked cybertron attempting to reclaim the matrix.
“ Yes we must move out immediately, I must recover the matrix.”
“ Wait Galvatron. I do not know if you are worthy. Your mental condition deteriates continuously. I ‘m unsure whether you are fit to lead us, especially in such a crucial mission.” Interrupts six shot

All the decepticons stare at six shot, even his own troops. Alpha extreme expected Galvatron to explode. But surprisingly their leader remained calm. “ You seem like a loyal and honorable decepticon warrior six shot. Not the type who wish to use the cons to fulfill your own selfish motives. But one who would work for the greater benefit of all decepticons. Therefore I assume you wish to test whether I’m worthy to lead the decepticons. Am I right?”

“Yes, a good leader is not only powerful but wise and resourceful. You will need these qualities and many more to defeat me. Defeat me, and prove you are worthy. And my fellow decepticons and I shall swear loyalty to you. “Agreed.”
The decepticons are astonished at Galvatron’s restraint and control of his emotions. “Then let the battle begin!” shouts Cyclonus
“This is goona be good.” Murmurs Runabout “I wish I had popcorn.” Replies rumble. The decepticons watch the 2 face each other and then the battle begins.

“Woh, things keep getting more and more interesting.” Says Eject as he watches the battle below. “I think we got what prime wanted
us to find out. We better get out of here. “No wait, I wanna see who wins this.” Replies Ramhorn

Galvatron and six shot face off. They both stare into each other’s eyes, gauging, measuring, and attempting to analyze each other’s capabilities. They both then turn their backs to each other and walk in opposite directions. While phason counts till 10, at that point the battle begins. Galvatron realizes that he is at a disadvantage. His opponent served under megatron, and must have a keen understanding of his capabilities, therefore in extension have some understanding of his own abilities. He also must have been debriefed by cyclonus. But Galvatron knew nothing of this decepticon, not his transform abilities, not his skills. Save what he observed by gazing into his eyes. Yes he is a wise decepticon. He knew what he was doing when he challenged Galvatron. What if he defeats me? The decepticons already are loosing faith in his leadership. No he must not loose control, must focus, focus on the long-term goal. The matrix, he must focus on it. “10!” shouts Phason
Galvatron utters a war cry and with lightening reflexes turns around and fires, his fission cannon. But Six shot is no longer their. The decepticon had vanished into thin air. So a master of stealth, and probably a hunter. Well he may know megatron, but Galvatron
was superior to megatron. It’s time galvatron sprung his trap, and learned what transform abilities he possesses. Taking to the air, galvatron scans the ground for energy signatures. Out of nowhere, a battle station fires at him. But galvatron’s intention was to draw him out, and easily avoided the blast. But with lightening reflexes, six shot takes to the air in his spacecraft mode firing at Galvatron. This takes Galvatron by surprise, who crashes to the ground.

“A triple changer!” concludes Galvatron. Galvatron fires his fission cannon, but six shot easily dodges the blast. Transforming back into robot form and lands a flying kick at galvatron. The blow catches galvatron straight in the chest, while six shot does a summer salt jumps back to his feet.
Galvatron felt his berzerker rage take over, but he restrains himself and rolls backwards and kicks out trying to sweep the larger decepticons feet from under him. But the larger decepticon leaps up placing an arm on his shoulder, using it to flip him self over Galvatron. But Galvatron, lashes out with his arm, and scoring a glancing blow to the decepticon. But the agile decepticon manages to lands on his feet. Galvatron charges hitting him with a hard blow. Six shot stagers and galvatron lashes out with an uppercut. But the larger decepticon, moves his head backwards, catches Galvatron’s arm, and using a combination of his hand-to-hand combat skills and upper body strength, flips galvatron over head. Galvatron caught unaware lands flat on his back with a thud.

“Impressive.” Observes razorclaw “I cannot believe it, I’ve never seen anyone dominate galvatron in combat like six shot has. Not Ultra magnus, not rodmus prime not even the indestructible optimus prime.” Observes phason “Yes indeed.” Murmurs cyclonus

Galvatron feels his berzerker rage overwhelm him again. But this times he does not try to control himself, he lets loose. Six shot is far too skilled. Only his bottled up rage will save him. “Arrrrrggggg” screams galvatron as he grabs six shot’s leg as he tries to stomp down upon galvatron, his other leg in a sweeping attack knocking six shot’s leg from under him. The decepticon finally caught unaware recovers quickly, but by then galvatron already attacks. Using the ground as a lever to support his powerfull arms galvatron lashes out, his foot catching six shot the face. Six shot falls backwards, but immediately transforms into his futuristic battle car.
“What a fourth mode…” galvatron is unable to finish his sentence as six shot scores several direct hits. Still in the same mode he rams galvatron. Galvatron jumps over him, and transforms into his cannon, firing explosive blasts of energy. Sixshot is thrown backwards by the shockwaves of the blasts. Before he can rise, galvatron leaps upon him. Using his weight to bring him down. But six shot is too big for him to hold down, and the decepticon uses his legs to flip galvatron over him.

Galvatron and six shot both jump to their feet immediately. Galvatron turns and fires his fission cannon while six shot simultaneously fires from 2 large rifles on each hand. Both are sent backward as their respective weapons hit each other. But Galvatron’s canon was far more powerfull then six shot’s weapons; hence six shot was more damaged. Galvatron gets up and aims his canon for one final shot.
But six shot was only playing possum, transforming and revealing his wing wolf mode, he leaps upon an astonished galvatron. “Is their no end to your abilities?” Screams galvatron as he wrestles the wolf. Finally with the last of his strength galvatron throws six shot off him. Quickly transforming again he fires before six shot can recover or transform into another mode. The blast catches six shot square in the chest. The decepticon goes down, but this time he does not get up.
“Victory is yours galvatron. You have proven yourself and earned my respect and loyalty.” Says six shot
“No victory belongs to the decepticons.” “Onward decepticons we have much to do now!”

“Ok, I’ve seen enough, lets get out of here.” Shouts eject.
The 2 cassettes race to where blaster is waiting. Quickly transforming into their cassette mode they return to their guardian blaster. Blaster quickly takes off into orbit, from the other side of charr, where broadside is waiting. The occupied decepticons do not notice the autobots’ flight.

Chaper 8

“Well prime, you heard Blaster’s report. What is your plan?”
asks magnus. “Ultra magnus, Kup mobilize all of cybertron’s ground forces. Hot Rod, Blaster, Jazz take sky lynx and head
to earth immediately. I want you to mobilize all our forces including metroplex to battle status and be prepared to move out on my command.
“Move metroplex! This is the first time we ever had metroplex leave earth.” Says hot rod “We need all our forces. I’ll explain later, now go. Silverbolt, Skyfire you’re in charge of coordinating our air forces and get every available combat ready ship fueled and ready for departure. First Aid make sure every autobot injured in the last few days is ready for combat.” Orders prime.
Prime then turns on the monitor to contact perceptor in the trellis system. “Prime project maximus is well ahead of schedule..” “Perceptor, gather the technobots and get over here, and bring wreck garr with you. I’ll explain later.”
“Uh prime, one question where are we heading?” asks kup
“You’ll know as soon as I get some answers.” Replies prime
“From where are you going to get your answers?” asks magnus
“From the one who created me, alpha trion.” “But he’s in vector sigma.” “I plan to use the matrix to merge with vector sigma.”
Says prime as he transforms and rolls out.

Prime enters the chambers of vector sigma. Using the matrix he merges with the supercomputer. Soon prime is in a strange place with glowing lights surrounding him, as in a dream. “I have been expecting you prime.” “Alpha Trion, it is good to see you. But I haven’t much time. I’m sure you know why I’m here. Yes you wish to know about the decepticon matrix of leadership.” “ So the stories are true?” “Yes” “ Why have you not told me this before?”
“Vector sigma himself hid this knowledge from me.” “Why!” “Do not attempt to judge him prime, the parameters of his thought matrix are greater then even you or I can imagine. I’ve known about the decepticons stealing our matrix millions of years ago. But we did not know that they had forged their own. For if that is
true, we are in greater danger then you can imagine.” “Are you talking about the threat of the decepticons?” “Something even
greater that is a threat to the existence of autobots, decepticons and all life in the universe.” “What is this threat?” “ It is something
from the past. But right now that is not your primary concern. Right now you must go and reclaim the decepticon matrix and merge it with the autobot matrix.”
“I have another question. Is the decepticon matrix more powerfull then the autobot matrix? And will it only be a moral boost to the decepticon cause or will it be a great source of power. For our own matrix affected decepticons differently. Scourge went insane, and became incredibly powerfull when he tried to use it.”
“ The 2 matrixes are part of each other; none of them is stronger or weaker. But remember this prime, the autobot matrix’s power was used to destroy unicron and you used its wisdom to contain the hate plague. The decepticon matrix’s power has never been unleashed.” “What does this all mean?”
“I cannot tell you more prime. But what course of action are you now planning?” “ I was originally thinking of either launching a direct assault at the decepticons before they recovered the matrix. Or let them recover it, and wait for them to make a move. But now that you have said it’s vital I recover the matrix, I guess we’ll have to secretly track the decepticons to its location.” “ I have a better idea. Here are the coordinates for the planet and system where the matrix lies.” “But how did…” “I did not, vector sigma has instructed me to.” “I’m confused, vector sigma seems to be a lot more then a computer. At the same time it was what give us life. But rodimus had discovered that the quintessons are our creators. What does this mean?”
They both are in their own way, but you do not have the full story yet. The transformers are not yet ready for the truth.” “Then when will we be?” “I cannot answer that prime? Vector sigma forbids me. But after your mission, you must return here. Perhaps then the transformers will be ready.”
“You speak in riddles Alpha Trion.” “There is much I have learned since my bonding with vector sigma. But that is a tale for another time. You must go now, time is running out.” With that prime is once again returned to his body.

“So did you get the answers to your questions?” asks Magnus as they board the autobots’ flagship. “Actually now I have more unanswered questions. Take command. I wish to meditate. Inform me once we rendezvous with metroplex.
Soon every autobot from cybertron to earth gathers near Jupiter.
“Autobots, today we embark on our most vital mission. The decepticons have learned the location of the decepticon matrix of leadership. We have the coordinates of the planet. We must go in full force and get there before they do. Whichever side wins this battle could possibly win the war. We must make sure we win it.”
Optimus prime then turns on a monitor and speaks to an old friend.
The autobots greatest ally. “Well Spike this is it, I recommend that you make sure all of earth’s forces are on full alert. “Will do prime, Daniel and Carly give their love and wish you guys luck. Do me a favor and finally kick their tails from here to centaury.”

“I promise you.” Replies prime “My only regret is that I won’t be there when you guys finally bust them.” “Your presence is required on earth. You and your family have already done so much for the autobots.” “Aw well, guess its good bye. Take care prime. See you when ya get back.” “Take care old friend.”
“Prime I still don’t feel right about leaving cybertron totally defenseless.” Says rapid fire “All the decepticons have left charr and moved out. We must go in full force and defeat them. Therefore there is no sense in leaving any of our forces. We need all our forces for the final showdown.”

“ Decepticons today we embark on a mission, a mission if successful will give us the power and guidance we need to finally crush the autobots, the humans and anyone else. Once again we will hold a quadrant in terror! Decepticons FOREVER!” shouts galvatron. The other decepticons cheer.

Chapter 9
The autobots in full combat readiness with meroplex in the middle of their formation enter the planet Kadfre. Somewhere on that planet lies the deceptcon matrix of leadership. “Our scanners pick up no decepticon activity. Looks like we beat em to it.” Says blaster “Aerialbots scout ahead and check out that city.” Orders prime
“I don’t get it, the decepticons had a head start. How’d we beat them? I was expecting an ambush any minute.” Says cliffjumper. “Apparently on their way the decepticons made a few stops.” Says perceptor “ Yup they probably attacked some planets on the way to make sure they have enough energon for the attack.” Offers scattershot.
Prime wince at the last remark “No more innocents will die at the decepticons hands. Today it all ends, one way or another.” At that point their early warning systems go crazy
“Battle stations everyone, decepticons have entered the system.”
“Autobots prepare for battle.” Shouts prime

Aboard Trypticon. “Galvatron, our scanners have detected autobots on Kadfre.” “What! How could they?” asks six shot
“No matter, we will destroy them here once and for all. Decepticons fire all lasers, launch all fighters and missiles. Obliterate them all!”
Trypticon lands and out of his chest compartment, decepticons come flying out. Stellercons, Cyclonus, sweeps, Triple changers, Ramjet, Dirge and other fighters attacking the autobot shuttles. While the ground forces –the combaticons, stunticons, terrorcons and many more attack.
Quickly Sky lynx, the aerial bots, Skyfire and the other fighters counter attack. While Prime leads the ground forces. The stunticons crash head on into prime and the autobots.

“You’re mine prime.” As motormaster leaps into the air, but prime grabs him from the air and throws him into Hun-gurr. Nemesis tackles magnus, and the 2 wrestle fiercely until magnus throws him across. Meanwhile Ape face leaps upon nosecone, knocking him down. Lightspeed fires at him. “ I’m too agile for you autobot.” Shouts ape face as he leaps and then kicks out knocking out lightspeed.
“Rumble, ravage, frenzy, ratbat eject. Operation warfare.” Orders soundwave as the cassettes leap out of his chest compartment. “ You guys ain going anywhere. Alright guys take em” “With pleasure.” Shouts ramhorn as he, steeljaw, rewind and eject tackle the decep cassettes. Ravage and steeljaw struggle while rewind, eject are in an all out brawl with rumble, frenzy. Ramhorn is whipping rat bat. Soundwave tackles blaster.

“All gestalts unite.” orders Galvatron. But a blast from metroplex sends the gestalts packing. A powerfull blast knocks metroplex down. “Trypticon, your mine.” And metrolex fires everything he has at trypticon
“Smash metroplex.” The 2 titans collide head on. Trypticon attacks with his tail, knocking metroplex down. The ground shakes as the 2 titans fight on, perhaps for the last time.

Omega supreme transforms into his tank mode and fires away knocking the combaticons down, before they could merge. “Constructicons, where are u?” A huge figure leaps upon omega supreme’s back. “For centuries you have hunted us down, today it ends.” Omega supreme throws devastator off him, and fires his weapons. Another figure sword in hand leaps upon Omega supreme. But omega catches menasaur’s swordhand with his claws and smashes him into a wall. But a blast from devatator stuns him. Menasaur grabs Omega’s arm and twists it behind his back. But a blast from optimus prime distracts menasaur, allowing omega to break free of the hold and throw menasaur off him. Devastator charges omega, smashing into him, knocking him down.

Six shot fires at several autobots, when the aerialbots suddenly attack. “Regroup and counterattack,” orders six shot. But before he can obey his own advice the aerialbots are on him. “We got a score to settle with you. Ok gang transform into Superion.” Before six shot can move to defend himself, superion grabs him with one arm. “Revenge is sweet.” With that he lifts him bodily with one arm, draws back his other fist and connects, sending six shot flying.

At that moment supremus attacks him, but sky lynx interferes.
Superion observes omega supreme in trouble and moves to help him, but Defensor is thrown into him by Alpha extreme.” Dinobots kick butt.” As the dinobots surround Alpha extreme.

Galvatron watches the battle unfold. “ Galvatron, our forces are too evenly matched. At this rate a huge proportion of our forces will be destroyed.” Says Onslaught
“ Combaticons form bruticus, and cover me. I’m going to reclaim the matrix. Make certain no autobot passes through you.” With that galvatron heads to the stronghold where the matrix lies.

Perceptor in his telescope mode observes galvatron. “Optimus, galvatron is leaving the battle. He definitely is going after the matrix.” “After him.” Orders prime “How with Bruticus, blocking the only entrance.” Says kup “All of you, at my command hit bruticus with all you got. I’ll try to sneak by him.” “Too risky.” interjects preceptor. “What choice do we have?” “I’ll go, I can sneak by him.” Says mirage. “But you won’t be able to handle galvatron. Prime I’m fast enough too sneak past him, while you guys cover me.” Says Hot Rod “Prime looks at him.” “Hey prime trust me, I’m the chosen one remember.” “Then go.” Prime opens his chest compartment to give hot rod the matrix. But the younger bot stops him. “I don’t need the matrix prime, the abilities are within me.” The autobot then transforms and rolls out.

“ Hound distract bruticus with one of your holograms. Warpath,
jazz, preceptor, mirage, slammer, springer. Hit him with everything you got. The autobots open fire upon the distracted decepticon. Hot Rod sneaks by him at full speed, and races into the entrance. “It’s over galvatron, I made the mistake by throwing you out of unicron, not realizing you’ll come back to haunt us. Today I rectify that mistake.”

Chapter 10
Once galvatron entered the defenses automatically went off line. “Yes, the matrix has chosen me. I am the chosen one. IT IS MY DESTINY.” At that moment a red car smashes into galvatron.
“What, who dares?” “Geez, forgot me already gal.” Galvatron smiles, “How can I forget you rodimus. It’s ironic, previously when we first fought; the prize was the autobot matrix. History repeats its self as we fight over the decepticon matrix in our final battle.” “First thing, I’m not rodimus prime any more, optimus is the leader.” “Without the matrix, your no match for me.” “Let’s find out as hot Rod tackles galvatron.

Bruticus grabs for prime, but prime ducks and transforms his trailer and it too starts firing at him. By then more autobots arrive, their combined firepower is too much for bruticus to handle. He fires at the entrance, sealing it off and then transforms back into his individual modes. The 5 combaticons spread out and attack, forcing the autobots to momentarily regroup. “He’s sealed off the entrance, no one is getting through.” Says magnus “It is up to hot rod now.” Says prime

Galvatron kicks out, sending hot-rod reeling backwards. Galvatron charges him, but hot rod meets him head on. At the last minute hot rod ducks and tackles his legs, galvatron falls face forward but manages to roll with the blow. “You have grown stronger and your fighting skills have improved.” Notices galvatron as his right fist smashes hot rod into a wall. Galvatron prepares to fire his cannon
at him, but hot rod knocks his weapon aside, and lashes out with an uppercut, followed by a sidekick, which galvatron blocks.

He then lets lose several blasts from his cannon. Hot Rod transforms and dodges his blast. Galvatron transforms and let’s loose a barrage of shots. The explosive shockwaves injures hot rod causing him to transform. The autobot then retaliates with his own weapons scoring several hits, before galvatron transforms. The 2-trade fire as they duck and leap in different directions. Finally hot rod and galvatron once gain charge head on, wrestling furiously with each other, trying to gain the upperhand. “Give up, when last we fought, you defeated me, because you were the chosen one. The matrix gave you something to fight for. Now it is I who has something to fight for. And just like you once where the autobots’ last hope, I am the decepticons’s last hope.”
“Shut up.” Retorts hot rod, as he ducks under galvatron’s swing, grabbing him from behind he lifts him and slams galvatron face first, with every ounce of strength he has, into a wall.
“ No, you cannot beat me, you cannot stop me from obtaining the matrix, it is my destiny.” Screams galvatron as he begins to loose control of himself again. Hot Rod charges him shoulder first smashing him into the wall again. But galvatron still stubbornly attempted to get back on his feet. Hot Rod then punches him with everything he has. His fist connecting with galvatron’s face and bouncing it off the metallic wall with a sickening crack. This time galvatron, slumps to the floor.

Hot Rod then finally gazes at the glowing matrix ahead upon the podium it was placed. Hot Rod moved towards it. At that point galvatron’s eyes glowed red again, and the decepticon painfully gets up. “No the matrix calls me, it MINNNNNNEEEE!” shouts galvatron as he charges. Hot Rod whirls around and fires his photon blaster, but galvatron leaps into the air, hiting him with a flying punch. Immediately galvatron breaks into a summersault and lands on his feet. Hot Rod did his best to roll with the blow and lashes out with his foot. Galvatron catches his foot, and spins him around smashing him headfirst into same metallic wall hotrod threw him into. The autobot moans in pain. Galvatron walks to the podium and lifts the matrix. As he grabbed it, it began to glow. “Yes, yes I am the chosen one.”

As the matrix bathes galvatron in its light, he feels pressure in his mind decreasing. The constant pain going away, the presence that constantly tried to takeover being pushed back. His mind was being repaired. He was whole again.
At seeing galvatron grab the matrix, hot rod immediately goes on an adrenaline rush. His injuries momentarily forgotten. Galvatron had his back turned to him, one shot to the back of the head and its over. But the decepticon turns to face him.

“You still wish to challenge me.” Hot rod was not sure, but something about galvatron was different. “THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD GALVATRON!” and hot rod charges “NO, AUTOBOT, TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ALL AUTOBOTS!” as galvatron meets his charge head on. The 2 crash into each other………

“What is happening in there?” wonders kup. At that point a figure smashes through the previously sealed entrance and crashes into several auto bots sending them tumbling. “Hot Rod!” shouts Magnus. “Look!” shouts pipes. All combatants look up to see galvatron rising, his body glowing. “Oh no.’ “He got the matrix.”

Ultra magnus aims his rifle at galvatron, but a bolt from galvatron instantly fried all his circuits. “Ultra Magnus!” “NOW AUTOBOTS, TIME TO BECOME ONE WITH THE MATRIX!” as galvatron opens the matrix and unleashes it’s power. Instantly Metroplex and the other gestalts' circuits are instantly fried. “Prime you got to release the power of the matrix, before we’re all doomed!” shouts kup. Optimus prime releases the matrix and opens it to counter the decepticon matrix. As the 2 matrixes’ powers are unleashed, the whole planet is bathed in a bright light…

“Decepticons it is over.” Says galvatron as he surveys the wreckage. Deactivated autobots scattered all over. “Come cybertron is ours, and soon so will be the GALAXY!” The decepticons board trypticon and head out.

Several minutes later a lone figure surveys the destruction and carnage. “Ultra magnus, hot rod, kup , jazz. The aerialbots, omega supreme all gone, every autobot laid deactivated. The matrix’s power had already been released twice. It was able to protect me, but was not charged enough to save us all.” There was a time when Optimus prime was considered the greatest autobot warrior, and their greatest hope. Now he is merely the last autobot and their only hope. Prime looks at the stars and beyond………..

THE END- NOT BY A LONG SHOT
THE STORY CONTINUES AS YOU SEE OPTIMUS PRIME AS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE

TELL ME WHAt u guys think of it
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!
cosmotron
Protoform

Post by cosmotron »

well guys
what u think
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!