If you were a Decepticon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Luda-Chris
Protoform

If you were a Decepticon

Post by Luda-Chris »

If you were a Deceptacon leader, who would you want at your side as number 2 in command and why ?
For me its definatley Cyclonus, Hes Loyal and a great fighter, Someone whod definatley take a bullet for his leader.

------------------
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

I suppose Cyclonus would be my choice two. He's tough and speaks his mind yet loyale to hid leader. Scourge is too timid and wouldn't dare defy his leader if it's needed for the best of the Decepticons. Soundwave as loyale and as great as he is, is much better as an inteligance/tactics officer rather than a seconde in comance and shockwave would be a nice bodyguard.

------------------

Drink excesive, beer limited !
Original artwork by Dan Khanna
Levthiun
Protoform

Post by Levthiun »

Again, Cyclonus here... Not only is he the only Decepticon I can think of who is in the least bit trustworthy enough (Besides Soundwave of course), but he has also shown himself to be pretty damn intelligent on a few occassions, and is able in battle since I believe he was in fact created with the purpose in mind to be a "Warrior"... SO he is the best all-rounder of the Decepticons I would say, a good choice indeed.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I would crush Zarak, and create a loyal decepticon to be the head of Scorponok. That would be my #2.

------------------
My New Year's Resolution: To send more people to Ratchet's repair bay. Hey, I gotta give the guy some business, he's gonna die in three years.

Looks like I'm:

PaladinPrime: Supporter of the kill all lurkers, and eat them campaign.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Starscream. He was the strongest decepticon jet, proved it many times. Unloyal yes but thats a price I'd pay for strength.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Way Two Can Play
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roger Me Wilco Me, ANYTHING. HELLO HELLO EARTH
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Sixshot. The guy was an overall bad@$$, i mean he killed Ultra Magnus. Now thats a feat.

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig