A New Year of MAYHEM! 10 Jan 05: From GM Place, Vancouver BC!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well OP, its time to end this great fued of ours for good. I tried to warn you if you take this belt *pats at it* I will get it back and in the process destory you.

I haven't been able to do that so far but I have injured you in the process which is good enough. If your leg is better by monday we may see a rematch or the ones who won the right to rule the fed may have another thing on thier mind. In any case you and I will still be in the ring one on one as we always have, in our prime fighting to see who shall Succed, your nightmare or my legend.

This shall be the greatest saga ever written. About a Man who defied the Nightmare, broke through its patheic defences and came out victorious! OP you shall feel the wrath of CloudStrifer till you are no more and yor memory has been drowned in the pages of history!

Believe The Hype, Fear The Pain!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Well, well it looks like the little ingrates are comming out of the woodwork.

A Tag team is where two less quality wrestlers try to join togeather to make a barely passible fighter. This is way I chose not to go into Tag Team.

Oh really? This coming from Cloudy the Mental Paitent. This coming from a man who with all of the "gods" that he talks to, could very well make up a tag team all by himself. CloudStrifer, you least of all shouldn't be pokeing fun at anyone and would stop worrying about that daydream you've been picking on as well. You and The Game both still have something that is rightfully mine.

I want what was stolen from me. I want my rematch for the T.V. and I.C. title and I couldn't care less about who I have to make tap out to get it. I'll get my practice on someone while you both finish your business with the daydream and that D12 wannabe. But I am coming for you. I will have my title shots. I will have my gold back around my waist and there nothing that any these "entertainers" can do to stop me. I'll will show you and those peons in the stands that no one will ever.... PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Odinson, you fool. You say that no one can "Prove you wrong". I did. You might say that I took you from behind and you fell and you were proved wrong.

You keep saying how you are wronged and you want it back. I tell you to deal with it. I had no belt and I put a man into the hospital for it. I lost it, and then took it back by injuring OP's leg. I have it now.

What have you done? Beat a newbie and kept staying that you were wronged and kept blabing about it. You know what you sould deal with it, go back and prove yourself that your even worthy to look at it let alone touch it. So far the only thing you have done since you were proved wrong is talk and talk and talk some more.

Go do something worthy and get back to me when I let you. Hell they might even give you a three way match between me, you and OP. But thats for them to decide. For now, your not worthy.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

The truth hurts don't Tempest? you was just the GPA's pawn son, think about it.
Why do you think we sent out the "Great" Tempest first when we do a run-in? just to see if the coast was clear.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shiiitt Viewfind, you know how to run your mouth, I suggest you keep it shut before I break your jaw for you. I wasn't no damn pawn to the GPA, you may turn your ass around now but in the day I was one of you three. For shame View.

Divebomb, don't talk to me you god damn turncoat. Next time I wanna see a yellow belly speak I'll ask you, ot Xille to speak like my bitches you are. You turned on me in War Games because 'we weren't the true GPA'. Give me a ****ing breaking with your sense of loyataly and emotions. Get your head in before someone breaks your neck. You turned on your fellow wrestlers when it matter most. You hated TC and he hated you, but isn't it strange, that the man that taped out was your so called friend Prowl? where were you? You left him for punishment and yet you keep nagging about 'how we were a team'. My ass. You just had your monthly visiter Aunt Flow and ran away crying, like the litte bitch you are.

Now for my friend Puss in Boots, Ravage. You say that I ain't worth your time and energy? What the hell is that crap? Ravage if I were to take you on in a match you wouldn't be walking for a week, and not in a good way either. You'll have trouble standing by the end of a match, and thats when I'd get Raw on your ass. I'd beat you down in pulp just like you deserve.

Tempest gone a while, now he's back ...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Tempest

Tempest gone a while, now he's back ...

and he's wearing women's panties.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
and he's wearing women's panties.

OOC: And he feels great ...
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Tempest
Xille to speak like my bitches you are

When have I ever been your bitch, Tempy? Sure, you might've hit me a few times in a big brawl, but as of yet, you haven't ever stepped into the ring with me. Now, I've gone a few rounds with Ravage, and, since he beat you, I'm assuming it wouldn't be too difficult to handle.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, Tempest for as much of a turncoat Divebomb is. At least he doesn't wear womens undergarments.

Man you know what bugs me? You wearing that to the ring I wonder what you do outside of the ring now and how many drunk saps brought you home at night to find you are kind of a man?

My guess 15.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

The day i let you "suggest" anything to me Temp is the day i start rocking women's panties.

Oh wait.....

THAT YO LINE OF WORK!
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Xille
I've never been one to back down from something like this, and since there haven't been any takers - and provided that the bookers don't have a better idea for either of us - I'll be the first to step up, baby. After all, I don't want to see "Murder, Inc." turn out to be another G.P.A.

You won't need to worry about us being another GPA. Just worry about US.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

HAHAHAHA!

Murder, Inc

Sounds more like attack of the clones.

:smokin:
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
Sounds more like attack of the clones.

Are you talking about Murder, Inc., or Wild One?

Oh, wait...

Definitely both.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Xille
I've never been one to back down from something like this, and since there haven't been any takers - and provided that the bookers don't have a better idea for either of us - I'll be the first to step up, baby. After all, I don't want to see "Murder, Inc." turn out to be another G.P.A.

Your on.

You don't have to worry about us becoming the G.P.A., cause you see Murder Inc. doesn't allow losers to join. I mean who in their right mind would allow Tempest to join them? Let the warm up begin.

And Viewfind, it's a pity you and your old stable aren't still together, cause now we can't kick your ass to show how better we are.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Grimlock
Murder Inc. doesn't allow losers to join.
The Lock's roster choices thus far:

1. The Wild One.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Ignavus
The Lock's roster choices thus far:

1. The Wild One.

Means you and D-Ex are next Junior.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

For either of you three, I would rather be shot. I mean c'mon, what the hell have you three done thus far? Nothing. Pathetic. Now then, Ignavus, Lazy man, don't chatter on too much. I'm out of antacid.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

And yo ass is Murder Inc's per-match fluffer right?