09 May 05: Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hey, Wolfie... if you're still itching for a match, maybe you and me could go one on one for that Hardcore title of yours. I haven't had the chance to do something completely reckless in a while, you know.

So, what do you say? Next Warzone, Wolfang vs the X, for the AWF Hardcore Championship?
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I'd pay money to see that match!

...Wait a second, no I wouldn't.

...'Cause I don't have a job.

...'Cause jobs are hardwork.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: W-wait, didnt we have sponsorship jobs? You know...when those guys from coke and miller lite abducted us? But then again, our contract did expire. Say...lets just watch it on free TV, Igz. Cause I am too lazy to steal cable this year. Since christopher 'the new f'n wuss' back 'backed out'..huhuh..get it..'backed out'? *burp* I guess a match featuring Xille vs Wolfy would be better. Besides, I think 2003 called and wanted its rivalry back with Wolfy and C-Back. :yawn: ........*falls back to his couch, but jumps up again* HEY IGZ DID YOU PISS ON MY COUCH AGAIN?! :mad:
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: You will not beat me Back... I already stated that this wolf does not swing that way. And as for defeating me, it'll be a long time before that happens....

IC: *sigh* I'll tell you what since you want me to beat your sorry ass for those titles you have so bad you find me a kind me a match that NO ONE will interfer in and you're on!

But only after I put that bird brain Scarecrow out of his misery.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: X... I got no problem with putting on a show that the fans are gonna want to watch. You're on.

Back? I'm game when you are. But I can't promise no interference.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: X... I got no problem with putting on a show that the fans are gonna want to watch. You're on.

Back? I'm game when you are. But I can't promise no interference.

In Character:
CB: "I know this hard for you Wolfbitch but THINK there's a kind of
a match nobody gets in or out of."

JFA: "Is it me or is he getting more crazier everyday?"
JHA: "He's always been crazy but there's always been a method to his madness"
Styles: "Back is up to no good but what kind of match is he talking about?"
Flec: "Beats me!"

*Back smiles to himself*
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Well well well, so little chrissie is afraid of a little interference huh? Well boo hoo, maybe if you hadn't taken it apon yourself to continually interfere in my matches then you wouldn't have this problem.

Regardless you should be less worried about interference and more concerned about being able to walk after I get my hands on you.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Random Sweep
Well well well, so little chrissie is afraid of a little interference huh? Well boo hoo, maybe if you hadn't taken it apon yourself to continually interfere in my matches then you wouldn't have this problem.

Regardless you should be less worried about interference and more concerned about being able to walk after I get my hands on you.

IC: "Scarecrow and Wolfang both want to see what kind of the ride the Overdrive is, and Xille wants Wolfang's Hardcore title I want both title and that leaves all of us in a mess but don't worry
I have a solution. You see roughly 2 years ago at Archivemania 2 I introduced a match to the AWF that I created for my company
for this very problem.
A match that was so brutal and dangerous that it changes lives and careers.
It's a match where the few that have enter it rarely speak of it's name.
Except for me the creator of Hell's Chamber!"

JFA: "Hell's Chamber?! The last time he was in that thing in the AWF both Back and Wolfang damn neared killed each other!"
JHA: "Yeah it was a great match!"

CB: "Some people are probably thinking that Wolfang has my number since he did beat in the first one. Well you what I'm asking is that all 4 of us compete in this match! What do you say:
Scarecrow and Xille? Wolfang willing to see if lightening can strike
twice and willing to bet both of your titles? You see boys I am."

OOC: If the writers don't want to go this route with RS, Xille, Wolfang, and my characters' then don't this is a challenge that can be ingored.
(Although why it should be ingored is beyond me.
Four of AWF's best mid-carders going at it in a match that the AWF hasn't done in over 2 years and for two titles at the same time, this could be a classic in my opinion).
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hold up just a damn minute... now, I'm always ready to do something crazy, but all the X wanted was a nice little match... well, let's be honest... we all know it would be one hell of a fight, one that would likely tear the roof down... but that's against the point. The point is this: The X has no real interest right now in fighting in some Hell's Chamber match for these titles.

Now, don't think that my challenge to Wolfang has ended... not in a million years, folks. Hell, for all I care, just make it a quick hardcore match. We don't even need to put the title on the line. I do not, however, want to take part in something that will jeopordize my career at this point. Not for those titles. Not right now. The X has just come off of the biggest win of his career over Vin Ghostal, and he undoubtedly earned the respect of our last champion in his most recent match against him.

The X is riding high, and believe me, the crowd is getting high off of him.

So, no, C-Back, the X will not play in your sandbox today, he's waiting to see what this new level is going to bring him. Hell, as we all saw on Mayhem, I'm still having trouble with Vin Ghostal as it is. Besides, were you really going to try to deny the power of X? No one is better than me, C-Back. No one. Remember that.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Xille
Hold up just a damn minute... now, I'm always ready to do something crazy, but all the X wanted was a nice little match... well, let's be honest... we all know it would be one hell of a fight, one that would likely tear the roof down... but that's against the point. The point is this: The X has no real interest right now in fighting in some Hell's Chamber match for these titles.

Now, don't think that my challenge to Wolfang has ended... not in a million years, folks. Hell, for all I care, just make it a quick hardcore match. We don't even need to put the title on the line. I do not, however, want to take part in something that will jeopordize my career at this point. Not for those titles. Not right now. The X has just come off of the biggest win of his career over Vin Ghostal, and he undoubtedly earned the respect of our last champion in his most recent match against him.

The X is riding high, and believe me, the crowd is getting high off of him.

So, no, C-Back, the X will not play in your sandbox today, he's waiting to see what this new level is going to bring him. Hell, as we all saw on Mayhem, I'm still having trouble with Vin Ghostal as it is. Besides, were you really going to try to deny the power of X? No one is better than me, C-Back. No one. Remember that.

IC: What's the matter X? Did you lose your balls? Afraid that you'll
get hurt?
You know Xille I used to respect you. I respected you because you had balls. You've taken on guys three times your size and
never backed down. You claim that no one is better than you well I am better than you because I have the courage to challenge you and two others to a match a few would even mentioned. So if you're affraid to challenge for a title then leave the AWF and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

*A production assist rushes toward Back*

PA: "I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr. Back but.."

*Back leans towards the PA he's really pissed off by the interruption*

CB: "What the **** do you want?! Can't you see I'm in the middle of a promo here!"

PA: "I know but Mr. Reily wants to see you sir. He said it was urgent."

CB: "You go tell Brendan that I'll come to see him when I choose to see him! Now get lost!"

*The PA runs for his life*

CB: "Now where was I? Damn it! I lost my train of thought!
"Crow and 'Fang I don't have time to deal with cowards and wimps if you both want to face me then lets do it inside Hell's Chamber!"
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

C-Back, let's get this out in the open right now. There will never come a day when I worry about whether or not you respect me. The X is the opium of the masses, he has the respect of the crowd. He does not need love from an overprivileged, no-talent hack like you.

See, unlike you, Back, the X is smart. The X is secure, the X is mature. He has talent. You think you need a gimmick and a title to get your matches over with the crowd, while the X knows - and hell, the X has shown - that all a match needs is a lot of anger, rage, hatred... and a lot of what you claim the X doesn't have - juevos grandes.

So, Chissy, by claiming that the X has no balls, you've obviously claimed that you have some. Why don't you prove it? You asked me to move out of my realm of comfort, and when I realized that I didn't want a part of it, I backed out. I don't want to commit myself to something like that at this point in time. It. Is. Not. Worth. It. To. Me.

But I digress. I asked you to prove it, didn't I, C-Butt? That's right, prove to the world that you have some balls. I'll give you your options, and these are, of course, up for speculation until the other members of this little argument are here and ready to go.

Listen very carefully... I shall say this only once.

Number one! This chamber of yours will likely turn into a three on one against you no matter what, so why not just take the chamber away and have our fun without it? On some Warzone in the near future... it'll be Christopher Back... against Scarecrow... and Wolfang... and Xille. Three men on one. Oh, and did I mention that the three of us get to use chairs? You'll be blindfolded, of course, and suspended from a rope above a shark pit. I call it an "Xille's Pinata Surprise" match. Sound interesting? No? Well then, how about this?

Number two! It's you, Christopher Back... against... now, follow me on this... the AWF's newest competitor... Mr. B.G. Bear! Oh yes, that's right! C-Back against a Big Grizzley Bear! Locked inside... wait for it... Hell... in a Cell. But we're not done! Mr. Back will have been dipped in honey before the match and have a few salmon down his pants! Wait! Why stop there? Let's make is a Texas Rope match inside the cell! Mr. Back versus a grizzley... that's choice number two.

And finally... number three. Fallout will more than likely be upon us at some point in the near future... with that in mind, take on Scarecrow. Do what you intended to do from the very start. Drop the lust for the titles. Drop this meaningless campaign against the X and Wolfang. No cages, no weapons, no help... just you and your technical ability. Prove to us all that you have balls, C-Back. That you can disect another man, piece by piece, without care for his well being, without anything at the end of the night but knowing that you're better than him. That you got the 3. That your arm was raised in glory, and there's nothing more pleasing in the world than to hear them say: "Your winner, by pinfall... Christopher Back!"

The choice seems obvious, doesn't it, Chris?
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Xille; you get your match come hell or high water. I also have a vacancy for a TV title bout- so whoever wants that match can have that.

Now, Back, I got no problem whatsoever busting your ass in an exploding barbed wire dumpster killer penguins and strawberry yogurt on a pole in a cell match- or whatever other BS you can pull out of the part of your body I'm gonna kick- but its not up to me. As a double champion, I am unfortunately subject to the whims of the esteemed Mr. Reilly. If he signs you up against me, its going to give 'Backbreaker' a new meaning.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Xille; you get your match come hell or high water. I also have a vacancy for a TV title bout- so whoever wants that match can have that.

Now, Back, I got no problem whatsoever busting your ass in an exploding barbed wire dumpster killer penguins and strawberry yogurt on a pole in a cell match- or whatever other BS you can pull out of the part of your body I'm gonna kick- but its not up to me. As a double champion, I am unfortunately subject to the whims of the esteemed Mr. Reilly. If he signs you up against me, its going to give 'Backbreaker' a new meaning.
IC: "I guess that means your deathwish granted Wolfy because this time I will have my payback on your ass and this time I'm walking out with your title(s) but understand this: I damn neared killed the last the guy who tangled with me in Hell's Chamber so don't I didn't warned you because I took you lightly last time we tangled inside Hell's Chamber and I won't that mistake again.

As far as going for both your titles you see that's the difference between me and you Wolfang:
I'm not asking Reily, I'm asking YOU because we both that peice of crap Reily would have sex with own wife, mother, sister, and daughter on flaming barbed wire if it would get 1 more point or 1 more buyrate so do you really think that he wouldn't book that so unless you lose the Hardcore title before then I don't see that as a problem."

OOC: There is a payoff (of sorts) to my character's ranting and raving so please bear with me.