[Original RPG] The God Gambit Revisited

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Blah, excellent," Mindwipe replied to Razorclaw. He turned to Trypticon, and gazed up. "Let's begin the evacuation, and detonate the moon as soon as the Autobots arrive, to frame them..."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"There has been no sign of the Autobots heading here. It would be a waste to destroy this moon when we still can harvest powercrystals here without being molested." Razorclaw said, looking at Mindwipe attentively.

"We could station Trypticon to guard this moon while using the shuttles we have to transport the crystals to Cybertron."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Mindwipe hissed softly, opening and closing his bat head for a moment. He then turned to Razorclaw.

"Blah, yes...that would be suitable."

Motormaster cracked his knuckles.

"We're ready to go, boss," he chuckled. "This was even easier than the time I beat Prime at chicken!"

"Yeah!" Wildrider piped up.

"That was really somethin'!" Drag Strip chortled.

"Yep!" Breakdown said, averting his optics away from the Predacons. They were scary. Scary looking, scary acting. Best not to even notice them. Maybe he get out of here soon! He didn't like the Titanese either. All those people just looking at him...

"Did you, Motormaster? I thought Prime won that round. But then again, what difference does it make?" Dead End shrugged innocently enough.

Motormaster went purple.

"Just shut up you ninny!" Motormaster backhanded Dead End, who was flung into Breakdown, Drag Strip and Wildrider, who tumbled to the ground in a heap.

"Ah...Razorclaw, the Titanese will ride with us. The Stunticons can have their own shuttle. Yes...Trypticon, if the arrangement is acceptable, you will stay until the Autobots arrive, then destroy the moon once all the power crystals have been mined."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

>"I am ready to stay if this is the will of the Empire." Trypticon boomed, while the Predacons with the exception of Razorclaw were laughing at the stumbling Stunticons.

"You mean that we use the shuttles to evacuate Titanese to Cybertron?" Razorclaw asked from Mindwipe.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Blah, that was my intention," Mindwipe replied to Razorclaw.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Razorclaw moved closer to Mindwipe and spoke quietly. "There almost one shuttle per each one of us within Trypticons hangar. I am reluctant to assign Tantrum or Rampage to pilot any of those crafts and..."

The Predacons leader nodded towards the Stunticons. "I don't trust their capabilities either, excluding Motormaster of course."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Mindwipe hissed, opening his mouth in a grimace; his fangs glistened.

"With modifications..." Vorath spoke up. "Mindwipe's body could pilot one shuttle, and I could pilot another...with some assistance of course."

"Vorath is right," Mindwipe said, nodding. "As a Headmaster, I retain complete control of my body even if seperated. If Vorath focuses on piloting one shuttle, my mind can focus on helping my body pilot another."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"So be it. I getting tired of this moon anyway. It has been months since I last time sunk my teeth into an Autobot." Razorclaw growled.

"We take few lead shuttles and place remotecontrollers into the rest and use both autopilot and the remotecontrolling to have all the shuttles to Cybertron so we don't need to travel between here and Cybertron for the next two weeks. This leaves our little fleet more vulnerable against possible attacks but I think it is worth of the risk." Razorclaw continued.

Divebomb walked in, nodding at both Mindwipe and Razorclaw. "Has the high priest of the Titanese been contacted about the evacuation of Titan? And... do we have a good explanation why we are doing this? Those creatures that have been helping us with loading the crystals to the shuttles are getting restless."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Mindwipe nodded.

"Agreed. Let's get to work."

Vorath answered Divebomb:

"No, Jero has not been notified yet. After the shuttles are re-configured, Mindwipe will probably speak to him and we can load the citizens up."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Well... better hurry then. Re-configuring few shuttles is not that big job with the help of Trypticon's drones. Not to mention that Scrapper made class A+ job with making our remotecontrollers so easy to use that even Rampage can install one with no problem." Divebomb said grinning and shot into the air after Razorclaw, heading towards Trypticon's open hangar bay.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The High Priest Jero, walking with a band of followers happened upon the temple the Decepticons were using, for the moment, as the temporary command base.

"How goes everything, emisaries of the Sky God?"

"Blah, going well, Jero," Mindwipe answered. "Prepare your people for a journey. We are evacuating Titan, for fear of a rival God's forces. It is for the people's own good, you understand."

Jero blanched.

"Well, of course. I will gather the people at once." Bowing, the High Priest left with his clique and sent the word out.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

>"Razorclaw to Mindwipe. The shuttles are ready for launch." Came a direct short range transmission from the Predacons commander to Mindwipe.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The Titanese appeared- the young, the old, and everyone in between. Jero led them to the shuttles.

"Blah, board yourselves," Mindwipe said. With that, the Titanese slowly made their way to the shuttles.

"We're all loaded up, Mindwipe," Motormaster drawled from his shuttle.

"Blah, prepare for take off," Mindwipe said, boarding the original shuttle with the Predacons. "All Decepticons, prepare for lift off to Cybertron!"

In the smaller cargo holds in the shuttles, the Titanese huddled. Their new future was about to begin.