[Original RPG] New Quintessa

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Spitz caught himself as his mouth sagged slightly in surprise, then blinked. {i]He fixed it! That's what the difference is! Hm. That will be a significant help.[/i]

"I... urm.. Thanks Jhartix." Spitz broke into a big grin and then picked up his friend and gave him a hug before gently setting him back down.
He shook his head briefly. What am I doing? Bah. How undignified. Time to redirect.
"Now what? Where do we go from here?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Oh!" Jhartix cried as Spitz hugged him. Flustered and touched at the same time, the Quintesson scientist turned away so Spitz couldn't see lubricant beginning to flow from his optic sockets.

"Maybe we go see Judges?" Gnaw said, scratching his head.

"Excellent idea, Gnaw- if you're up to it Spitz- I'm sure Judge Gavel will have an opinion on the situation," Jhartix said, 'blinking' his tears of joy away and turning to look up at his creation.
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Yes Jhartix, I think seeing the judges would be an excellent idea." Spitz replied with a nod and a glance toward the door. He followed Jhartix and Gnaw quietly with his head tilted down slightly as he thought to himself. The old slave training had become a habit, but lost in thought, he didn't notice.

And I'm certain Gavel will have comments as well. Perhaps now that their home here is secured they will have no more use of me. This is not a place for me, or any other transformer- and no doubt they will have something decided. Hmm. I wonder whatever happened to Devcon?