[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell's optics narrowed.
Another human! I have had quite enough of them to last ten thousand vorns. I cannot wait until I can leave this planet for good. Preferably with many dead humans in my wake.
But, aloud, he said: "Very well. Anything to serve the Empire. Just what does this mission entail?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"The retrieval of one of your ships that is currently on it's way to Earth", Snake said.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell nodded. "What do you want with this ship? And where do you want it delivered?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We would like it delivered to Carbombya", Snake said. "And it's cargo...is none of your concern."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell shrugged. "Very well. If there's nothing else, I have business to attend to. When the ship arrives, I'll bring it to Carombaya."
And perhaps bring your death with it, human. I don't like being dictated to by lesser beings. Especially ones with a history as treacherous as yours.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger stood and watched his warriors begin to turn the cave they found into a base.

Hmm this is getting a bit odd, why did the Autobots leave? Could it be a trap? How is Teratron and the Decepticons on Cybertron doing? he thought then decided to talk to Teratron on his com-link to give a report.

"Lord Teratron, Earth is back in Decepticons hands soon after we arrived the Autobots left for Cybertron, how is everything there. Here all is well, we are building a new base of operations and we met up with a new gestalt team the Warcons" Hatemonger turned to help assist with wiring a new computer system. "Hatemonger out." He said helping Cryotek lift the unit.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Darkside walks up to Hatemonger.)

Darkside: Conquesticons, not Warcons. Biiiig difference there.

(Then he gets back to work.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger laughed.

"Don't worry Darkside I know you are the Conquesticons, I meant the troops from the shuttle in space." He smiled.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link again.

"Ok is there any Decepticon leadership online on Cybertron? Astrotrain, Teratron by the inferno Galvatron even." He groaned hoping for a response.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Decepticon warship Flamberge rippled out of hyperspace, carrying her special cargo towards Earth. The ship's autopilot began the landing sequence, heading for the Decepticon base.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cyrotek was looking at radar when he noted a blip.

"Hatemonger there appears to be a Decepticon starship entering the atmosphere." He yelled.

"Get me a com-link to the ship." Hatemogner said.

"Decepticon starship what is your purpose here?" He asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Flamberge's autopilot replied to Hatemonger's call in a dull monotone.
"This ship has been sent by Astrotrain to rendezvous with the Decepticon Death Knell, who is to deliver our cargo to the human rulers of Carombya. All other information relating to this mission is highly classified."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger growled at this response.

"Astrotrain, I was left in command of Earth what are you doing with little secret meetings on the planet." He growled.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain answered the reply tersley:

"General, hold your tongue. We are about to head to war with the Autobots. Earth is the last thing on my mind at the moment. Any more remarks and you'll be relieved of command. Wait for re-deployment."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger growled at Astrotrain.

"If we are going to war with the Autobots then why do you have us rusting on Earth." He said to the triplechanger.

"Anyway where is Teratron? I'd rather speak to one that knows something of military action than you." he said. "If he wishes us to stay on Earth then so be it."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Lord Teratron is away," Astrotrain replied evenly. "Keep your personal opinions to yourself, or you'll be relieved of command."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger snarled.

"You have a mighty big mouth yourself Astrotrain when your a galaxy away triplechanger." he then hung up the com-link.

"Why do they allow idoits to run the Decepticon army armada now?" Hatemonger came close to punching the counel before stopping himself from ruining a rather valuable pick of equipment. Instead he grabbed a large rock in his hand and crushed it.

He looked at Blitzwing.

"I certainly hope something happens before our joints rust." He laughed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Stryfe watched Hatemonger's arguement with Astrotrain, and the subsequent flare of temper. He turned to Death Knell and said, "Tell me again why we signed on with these guys?"
Death Knell shook his head. "Don't ask me. I'm just a soldier. Ask the cap', if we ever see him again. we've been here so long, I got the feeling we'll never get back to Cybertron. But I assume Warcry had his reasons."
Death Knell walked up to Hatemonger.
"General, as you seem to have found out, my men have been reduced to a lowly delivery crew. With your permission, we will take the ship to Snake & co."
And hopefully get back to our actual job sometime soon!
Outside, the Flamberge came down for a landing, beside Death Knell's shuttle.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

He nodded, not mad at the soilders under his command, but more Astrotrain for again doing stuff under his nose.

"No problem soilder do as you need to." He told Deaht Knell.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell nodded to Hatemonger.
"Thank you sir. We'll be back as soon as possible."
He gestured to Stryfe. "Get our shuttle into the Flamberge's shuttle bay. Don't need our allies helping themselves to our cloaking device while we're gone. Oh, and sweep the shuttle for bugs, too."
Stryfe walked off to take care of his duties.
Death Knell turned to Chancre. "You, get the Flamberge's nav computer set up for a trip to Fakkidi's location in Carombya."
As his troops got to work, Death Knell stood by the Flamberge's ramp.
At least we get to do something. That's more that the others can say.