[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Vital mechanical parts," Fakkadi replied simply.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Keeping secrets, are we? Not if I can help it, human germ!
"I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific," Death Knell bluffed. "The Flamberge's autodefences will instantly obliterate any organic lifeforms you send in to get them."
In fact, if the computer overheard that, it might just do it, to make it seem like I'm telling the truth.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We do not have time for this!" Snake shouted. "Give us the parts we need or suffer!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell crossed his arms. "Do not think to threaten me, human! Even if you're puny forces could harm me, you wouldn't survive to see it! So, please, make this easier on all of us, and tell me what parts you need. I'll get them, then leave your territory. That's honestly all I can do for you."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake grumbled, but realized that he had no choice.

"Onboard that ship are seven Decepticon corpses. We require them."

He pointed to Death Knell.

"Now give them to us!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell glared at Snake.
One day you will pay in blood for annoying me so, human.
"Very well." He snapped his fingers. Stryfe and Chancre made several trips in and out of the ship, until they had removed the stasis pods containing the seven deactivated Insecticons.
"These self-destructing scrapheaps are what you wanted, I presume?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake walked over to one of the pods, and wiped off the condensation on the glass, exposing the battered and broken face of Bombshell.

"Yes...", Snake said. "We thank you four your assistance."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell nodded. "And we thank you never to ask us to play delivery boy ever again, human. Good day."
Without another word, the Conquesticons boarded the Flamberge, lifted off, and headed for Hatemonger's base.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake growled and watched the ship depart, then turned to his friends, as a work crew arrived on the scene.

"Take these pods to the repair hangar and begin to restore them to working order."

The crews attached the pods and sped them off.

Meanwhile, Snake and Lazarus moved back to the palace.

"My friend", Snake said to Lazarus. "I'm sure that your computer program that you developed might be of use to us."

"Yes', Lazarus said, taking a computer diskette out of his pocket. "But I'm not sure if it works."

Before Lazarus could go on, the former COBRA leader snatched the disc out of his hand.

"What you think is immaterial," he growled, obviously annoyed after dealing with Death Knell. "We must now contact Astrotrain, and let him know that we have recieved...his cargo."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi strode into his palace, and sat on one of his many thrones in the control room.

"Be thankful to Allah the Insecticons are ours again," he said quietly, to the bickering terrorists.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemogner walked outside of the cave to see what offensive weapons the Battlecons mounted before their disappearance.

"Hmm well at least they did an adaqute job of arming the outside of the base." He chuckled in fact he almost thought it was a bit of overkill but this didn't matter to him much.

"There's enough weapondary outhere to arm a small army." he thought and looked at a holoskimatic of the base.

"Logistics and computer systems online, Repair area online. Weapon Defenses online, security online." He got onto his com-link to Blitzwing and Overlord.

"Comrades how long do you think it would take you to get a fairly powerful shield unit online?" I paused "I don't totally trust this planet so I don't think it will hurt much." He added.

He looked around the country side and then went back into the cave.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Give me a few vorns to get something worked out. There may be a few components in the shuttle we could rig together" replied Overlord.
"What do you think Blitzwing?"
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Just then, the Battlecons return, flying low to avoid detection. When the land in the area, everyone notices that they are all smoking and burnt in places.)

Darkside: Before you even ask, re-entering the atmosphere did this while we were merged as the Dreadnaught.

(And with that, Darkside gets down to business.)

Darkside: Roadkill, begin repairs. Start with Yellowjacket.

Yellowjacket: Ouch...

Roadkill: No problemo.

Darkside: Outlaw, prepare to send a transmission to the homeworld for parts aquisition. After this setup that Yellowjacket did, I think our supplies are beginning to run dry.

Roadkill: Hey! That launcher over there has my Reaction Charge!

Yellowjacket: Oops.

Specter: Hey Darkside, tell them to build me a Vibro-Blade, Earth-katana type.

Darkside: You heard him, Outlaw. When we're done here, this world'll be turned inside out!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The jeeps pulled up in front of the palace, as Snake and Lazarus moved out of the head jeep, a work crew came down and looked at the hooded figure. Snake merely nodded, and the work crew went to work unstrapping the stasis pods and getting them into the palace.

"Soon", he said. "We shall be ready."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cyrotek stood in the lightened room, laser scalpel in his hand and the three Iron Wolves shut down and in some pieces around him.

"Ahh my friends when you are finished you will have some awesome fighting power." He smiled welding together new gears for Mowdown.

"Soon you will be ready for battle." he laughed.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The seven bodies were placed in the hangar bay, the bodies being worked on by dozens of mechanics.

Among them walked the helmeted figure of Snake, admiring the work that was proceeding around them.

"You!" he shouted to one of the workeres working on Kickback. "How much longer?!"

"A couple of hours," the worker said. "We don't know much about Cybertronian technologies."

"Well, you'd better learn quickly!" Snake shouted. "If they are not online by the end of the day, I will have your head."
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Roadkill arrived on the scene, the master mechanic of the Battlecon regiment.)

Roadkill: Step aside, lads! I'll show ya how it's done.

(And with his field mechanic tools, Roadkill began accelerated work on Insecticons.)

Roadkill: I've been looking over the schematics of many different Cybertronians as of late. This job can be done!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake was startled at the appeareance of this mysterious person.

"HALT!" he shouted. "Identify yourself!"
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Roadkill stood bolt upright in a military fashion and gave his name, rank, and favorite cerial. No no no... I mean, well, you'll see...)

Roadkill: Roadkill from the Battlecons, field mechanic! I thought you could use some real mechanical know-how here!

(He was speaking like a soldier too. Whether or not it was on purpose was anybody's guess.)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

'Well, yes. We could use some help," Snake said, gesturing to the guards nearby to lower their weapons. "But we would like to know where this help is coming from."