[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C4 : Clash of the titans (Rodimus & Optimus)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hardhead: -comes running up-

Nightbeat: -holding mangled shoulder, wincing- "I'm not surprised, Thunderwing. You never could finish what you started. Unicron found the perfect agent in you. Weak willed, pathetic.... more a coward than a fighter."

Chromedome: -motions Hardhead over- "Help me lever these two up. I think we going to need a shield."

Chromedome and Hardhead: -start trying to manouver Dreadwing up into a wall position(bottom of the combined jet facing Thunderwing)-

Roadbuster: -looks over at Springer- "Well, boss? You want to go first, or do we take him together?"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

The Elementals, Bandit, Rally and Talon had reached the prone form of Scorponok.

"We made it. This building should provide ample cover whilst we recover" Frost stated.

"It's not.. a building" Rally stammered as her gaze fell on a certain section of the nearby 'wall'.

"What do you mean?" Frost asked.

All Rally did was point to a large purple symbol on the 'wall'.

"Oh boy..this could be bad.." Bandit replies as he sees what Rally is pointing at.

"I don't recognize the symbol, but you two obviously do. So tell us what you know" Frost requested.

"You don't recognize that? It's a Decepticon symbol. They are usually the sworn enemies of the Autobots. But the real problem is the size of it" Bandit answers

"We are quite new to this plane. What do you mean with 'the size of it'?" Frost replied rather puzzled.

"You only see a symbol of that size on the biggest transformers. A city sized one" Bandit replied.

Frost went wide eyed. "You mean that... the cities on this plane are sentient?"

"Heh, Malzra could have used a few of those when he fought the Phyrexians" Blaze remarked.

"Well, there are only a few transformers that big so most of the cities on Cybertron aint sentient" Bandit replies.

"As my sister said, Malzra could have used them. Though he would have wanted them to be even larger" Frost states.

"Sounds like this Malzra dude could have used Unicron" Bandit said with a grin.

"Bean! That's not somethign to joke about!" Rally snapped.

"Tell me about this Unicron" Frost asks.

"Don't know much about him, apart from the fact he was HUGE. He dwarfed this guy here" Bandit starts as he pats Scorponok's side. "His other form was unique. He became a whole planet. Fortunatly he was destroyed some time ago" he finishes.

"And now Thunderwing wields his power..." Frost mutters.

At that moment, Gale drops to her knees and bends double. Her sisters quickly rush to her aid.

"Gale what's wrong?" Frost asks.
"This energy... so twisted...so evil.." Gale replies between stabs of pain. The next moment the other 3 Elementals wince as they also feel the energy, but not as severe as Gale.

"Anything we can do to help?" Bandit asks the femmes.

"No, there is nothing that you could do. Our sister Gale is very sensitive to mystical energy. Currently Thunderwing is radiating enough of it to power a small army. And all of it evil to the core. She'll be alright as soon as her body adjusts" Frost replies.

"Ok then. Talon, Rally and me will check out this big guy. You stay here" Bandit says as he talks walking along the 'wal'. Talon quickly follows him.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer turned to Roadbuster.

"Thanks old friend, but I owe him a kickin' from the last time we met. Take him down if things get too heated..."

Springer ran to Thunderwing.

"Ding, ding, round two..."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Reaching the safety of Metroplex's outer wall, Hound stopped to look at Aero Blade fully.
Why does this guy look so out of place? He thought to himself silently as he looked the transformer over quickly.

"Right then..." he smiled. "I'm Hound, an Autobot scout serving under Optimus Prime. This is Highwire and Sureshock *motioning to them*, and that *he pointed towards Thunderwing* is the big problem we're all trying to fix. He's got a matrix that's pure evil and it needs to be destroyed."

He studied Aero Blade to see what kind of reaction he would have, uncertain of where the transformer's loyalties lay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Siren: -looks at Rodimus, shakes head- "I don't think he's listening."

Hosehead: "It might be that whole insane catatonia/psychotic divinity thing."

Siren: "Huh?"

Hosehead: "They say Jim Jones had it. You know, saying that it's his divine right to do whatever it is he's doing."

Siren: "But we don't drink Kool-Aid."

Hosehead: -sighs- "I'm not saying he's going to do the whole 'You are my followers, here drink this' kind of thing. He could just be thinking........." -looks over at Minerva yelling at Rodimus at the top of her volume control- "Or, he might just be deaf."

Minerva: -yelling at Rodimus- "WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF PATHETIC COWARD? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND HERE WHILE THUNDERWING DESTROYS ALL OF US?!?!?!?"

Siren: "Well, we can hope he's deaf...." -looks over at Hosehead- "Where'd you get all of that psycho-stuff, anyway?"

Hosehead: -shrugs- "Lug borrowed some of Minerva's medical journals. Kind of interesting. A little strange, and trust me, the 10 page layout of 'The Proper Autopsy' in full color was possibly the sickest thing I've ever seen. Who knew the human spleen was that color?"

Siren: "That sounds disgusting."

Hosehead: "Not to mention the intestines. Looked like slimy rope."

Siren: "Are nebulans like that?"

Hosehead: "Well, the bone and musclature structure is similiar. Beyond that, no clue."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing came under fire, and seperated back into Darkwing and Dreadwind, who then took paired off (Darkwing to Chromedome, Dreadwind to Hardhead, and started to beat them down.

"That's what you get for using us as a shield!" Dreadwind shouted, slamming his fists into Hardhead.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Tally ho," Thunderwing cried, and flung himself at Springer.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Alpha's reaction to his missing snapdragon was most... unpleasant... a howl of pure anguish roared from his vocorder... "NO! PRIMUS NO!!!"

In spite of his anguish, he managed to re-compose himself... switching back to carrier mode, hauling tail for mirage and company... hoping at least that his repair bay might be able to do some good for the victim of his attack...

Prime, meanwhile stood at metroplex's highest tower, optics seemingly shut down... head bowed... but it was at this point that things began to change... prime's grille swung down... revealing the matrix... glowing brightly...

"One shall stand... one shall fall" he silently muttered...

"Now feel the might of primus!" optimus roared, flinging his arms back, the matrix roared to life, projecting a massive beam of blue energy down toward thunderwing...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hardhead: -swings a right cross at Dreadwind-

Chromedome: "Thunderwing really works with you guys? What do you do, anyway? Whine?" -snaps a side kick at Darkwing's head-

Nightbeat: -sinks to knees, trying to stop the fuel draining through his mangled shoulder, talking almost to himself- "We've bought you the best chance we could, Prime. Whatever you're gonna do, do it now..." -watches Thunderwing charge at Springer- "....'Cause if you fail, we're all dead......." -collapses to ground-

Roadbuster: -sees Nightbeat fall to ground- "Great." -activates commlink "Brainstorm, get over here!"

Brainstorm: -over commlink- "But didn't Prime tell us to help-"

Roadbuster: "I don't give a sweet smegging slag what Optimus Prime said. An Autobot rates getting medical repairs before any Decepticon. Now get over here!"

Brainstorm: -angrily- "Fine. Brainstorm out." -deactivates commlink-
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing turned as the Matrix Energy flared towards him.

He said simply:

"No," and was flung backward into a two story building, leveling it and sitting stunned in a heap amidst the rubble.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Boltz set Stripes down they nodded to eachother and Stripes jumped back up and went after Apeface

Steeljaw put his front paws on Apeface's forearm digging the claws in and holding on as he flailed around.

Cubbie tried to pin Thrust's arms down growling as Fastforward snuck up, his arms in pile driver mode and putting it above Thrust's head. "Why doncha just stop moving"

Blaster, Boltz and Stinger were still firing at Apeface. "Boltz be ready to catch Steeljaw, I'm about to knock them both down" he said readying the electro-scrambler to do justy that and firing at him the EM waves flying towards Apeface and Steeljaw.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind stumbled backwards from Hardhead's fist.

Darkwing grabbed Chromedome's foot, picked him up, twirled him in the air, and tossed him towards Blaster.
Apeface hit the ground hard, smacking Steeljaw against the ground, trying vainly to get him off, then flew to a nearby wall after being hit by Blaster's electro-scrambler, sliding to the ground in a heap.

"Why don't you make me?" Thrust said, knocking Fastfoward away, then flying through the air as Blaster's second electro-scrambler shot him him.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade looked over at Thunderwing, but he did not seem interested in him. "My concern isn't who's causing the most damage," Aero Blade started, turning to face Hound again, ver serious. "I want to know what kind of idiotic insanity causes Autobots to fight Autobots..."

Aero Blade turned from Hound, looking out onto the open battlfield where many battles were still taking place. "I am not from around here, but from where I came from, Autobots were an example of what society should be; solving problems through kind words and gestures, leaving battle as an extreme last resort..." he said profoundly. "But this?" He motioned to the fighting. "Autobots fighting their Autobot brothers? This makes us no better than the Decepticons..."

Aero Blade turned back towards Hound. "No. I would wish to say that we are allies on the same side under Optimus, but after what I've seen on this place, I do not know who these people are, or who's side I'm on...I know too little of what has happened here..."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Mirage tried his hardest to focus on Alpha as the big Autobot came over. The repeated thrashing against Metroplex's wall and the ground had broken his drive shaft, and started a chain reaction within his body. The operational systems giving messages to the circuit boards controlling the shaft and his movement were slowly shorting out as they overheated. His optics flickered and sizzling crackles underlaid his vocoder registry as he spoke in his usual soft tones.
"Operational systems... slowly going offline. Alpha... Bluestreak... is a good, loyal Autobot. Help him, please."
Mirage watched the big commander for his reaction.
--------
Grindor got a puzzled look and then an alarmed one as he saw Alpha approaching Mirage. Having delivered his message, he jumped down and ran back towards the stricken Autobots.
--------
"You and me both..." Hound mumbled to Aero Bladeas he glanced at the battlefield. "It is a madness that's swept over us. I won't pretend to understand it, but I do know this for certain... that being *pointing at Thunderwing* holds a matrix within him. It has the power to twist minds from everything I can tell." Hound's voice dropped to just above a whisper and he got a pained look. "We were broken apart by it... and also by ourselves. Our Autobot ideals- our drive for peace- evil used it and turned us against each other with promises of peace which brought nothing but this fighting. Now, we must fight together to stop the..."
Hound stopped midthought and gazed in awe as the matrix was opened.
--------
Trailbreaker stepped back and surveyed his work with a chuckle. Human toilet tissue rolls were draped across and around every angle of Quick Switch's computer desk and book shelves. Four self-inflating whoopie cushions that Daniel had left with him had been stuffed under the chair pad, while a replica bit of dog refuse had been left on the middle of Quick's desk. The walls were plastered with pictures of various transformer femmes and Trailbreaker had strung up a few rubber spiders and a fake rubber chicken from the ceiling as well. He carefully closed the desk drawers making sure the coiled spring snakes were ready to pop out and then he spread petroleum jelly on all of the handles in the office. Finally, he tucked a little hand-scrawled note in Quick's bottom drawer along with an irridescent crystalline paperweight that said, "Welcome home Quick Switch! Smile, you're not on the security cameras!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Alpha's twin trailers split apart, the box trailer opening up to reveal the repair facilities... the carrier section morphed itself into a skeletal overlap for the repair bay... sections of the carrier became repair arms, opening up at ends, revealing various tools...

"Bluestreak is in better condition than you, friend... He can manage a little longer. you're first priority..." alpha spoke...

Mirage's body was lifted onto the platform via the carrier arms, and after manually deactivating pain receptors, began the repairs... as temporary as they may have been, it'd put mirage back in action...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Mirage wasn't going to argue. He had had better and worse days than this one. He simply shut his optics and relaxed as the pain went away and the repairs began.
--------
Grindor came over and stood at Alpha's feet, looking up at the towering Autobot. He stared and then smiled and waved.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hardhead: -swings a left hook at Darkwing-

Chromedome: -tumbles through the air, manages to get a foot out, skips off the ground like a stone off a pond, and then crashes into the hard metallic surface of Cybertron on his bad arm, the lower arm crushes into useless scrap as Chromedome finishes out his trip in a long skid, sags wearily- "Well, at least these guys can't throw lightning bolts..... Ow....."

Roadbuster: -swings around , locks and fires shrapnel cannon, linear blaster cannon and grenade launcher at Dreadwind-

Brainstorm: -comes running up, sees Nightbeat- "So that's why you didn't call Minerva...." -goes over to Nightbeat, starts patching the damage up-
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing slowly raised himself in a sitting position, dazed.

The Matrix Energy had affected him, indeed.

Optimus Prime was toying with him. Choking back his bitterness, Thunderwing steeled himself.

If the Dice of the Fates had rolled against him, at least the remaining time he had left in this reality would be glorious.

Because he was a Lord of the Realm, and surrender was not an option.

Thunderwing rose and barked to the Powermasters-

"Kill them, you fools! You shirk from mere Headmasters? Show them your true power!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing dodged Hardhead's punch, grabbed the Headmaster, and shoved him into a wall.

Dreadwind chuckled, then turned around and saw Roadbuster.

"Oh, shi..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -creaks to feet, pulls left hand blaster- "Nobody fights hand to hand anymore." -fires at Dreadwind-

Roadbuster: -keeps blazing away at Dreadwind with all weapons-

Hardhead: -aims shoulder cannon at Darkwing's head, fires two incindiary rounds at his face, pulls shatterblasters and unloads both of them into Darkwing's gut-

Brainstorm: -repairing Nightbeat's severed fuel lines, hears Thunderwing's comment, chuckles- "I love being underestimated."

Nightbeat: -woozily- "You'n..... me both.....Binky........"