[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

The kick that VS delivered struck home, and toppled Overlord, dropping his gun in the process. This only made the giant warrior more enraged. He saw, at the last moment what Sabre was doing, and stayed down. Chosing to briefly tranform his torso, in total eight cannons protuded from his chest- two on the right, six on the left.

He fired from his right side, two missiles aimed at Sabres hands.

"Thunderwing, can you carry both me and Counterpunch inside of you?" asked Shockwave as they exited Metrotitan from the oppoisite side as the fight betweeen Victory Sabre, Devastator and Overlord.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

The orange and black condor spotted his master the second he had entered the commander's office. Laserbeak instantly relayed everything Soundwave had not been privy too since his departure several hours earlier.

---

Soundwave touched a finger to his head briefly on entering the room and took in Laserbeak's data. Meticulous as always.

As the events unfolded with Ramjet, Astrotrain and the other Transformers in the room, he realised that all had gone entirely to plan. If there had been any shred of doubt in his head as to whether the entire proceedure had been totally success, then it could now be completed cast off.

Soundwave noted Astrotrain pass him a slight nod of the head...

The communications officer quietly retreated into the shadows of the room and awaited further instructions...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

VS dropped the main cannon.... but managed to bring his blade into the path of the second missile in time to take it down...

"I've no more time for this foolishness! "

Saber split from victory leo... charging through the hole in metrotitan's hull... rushing down the hallway... tuning to autobot energy signatures...

as he closed, he shouted at his maximum vocal level...

I'm comming for you, HOUND! "

every blast door metrotitan erected... cloven down... the missile and gunfire... were secondary. the cybertron shield he'd made use of when he attempted to enter deszaras' fortress again served its purpose. as it was torn apart as he charged through the hull, fragments dropped to the ground...

Back outside, Victory Leo had scooped up his main cannon, and transformed... into lion mode. a ferral growl errupted from his vocals... his optics burned red, and the fangs glimmered titanium silver... the beast leapt at overlord's downed form... intent on rending the abomination limb from limb
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Fear etched itself onto the face of Overlord. It was a testament to Victory Leo, as few had ever seen fear on the face of Overlord.
Trying his hardest to keep functioning, he split into his two halfs just as Victory Leo came down from his leap, his claws glistening as they caught the sun

(ooc- that ok? bit of poetic license I know, but does it need an edit?)
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Victory leo rushed through the space where overlord previously lay... He'd nearly forgotten that overlord was in fact a dual godmaster... a post-cursor to the duo-con technology that eventually led to skylynx' existance. Sliding across the ground, he brought himself around for another charge on devastator... his shoulder-cannons charging... but as he leapt at the green behemoth, he again transformed... this time to jet mode, streaking up over the green giant, and began pursuit of Giga's blackbird jet...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Start on internal patrols for now, Hound. And keep up the good work," Astrotrain smiled slightly.

Another alert klaxon sounded and the City itself appeared to shudder slightly, and Astrotrain swiveled to look at his wall grid.

"A breech," he hissed. "The gall!"

"I believe this is yours," he said absently, already watching as Metrotitan scrambled Metrodrones to try and repair the damage on the wallvid. "Put it to good use!"

He turned back and in a smooth motion tossed Hound his hologun.
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Thank you Commander," Hound said as he caught the hologun. The familiar feel of the weight of the gun registered easily, but his thoughts were interrupted by an echoing yell from somewhere within Metrotitan, calling his name. In an instant, Hound began scanning, a reflex built in to his basic programming.

"Sir! There's an autobot within the city and it's heading this way- they must still be after me. May I have permission to lead the autobot away for your safety?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Permission granted," Astrotrain said, swivelling to look at the scout. He nodded with conviction. "Remove the irritant from Metrotitan!"
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Yes Sir!" Hound nodded quickly and then darted out of the office and down the hall. He opened a grating in Metrotitan's ventilation shafts and slipped inside, making certain to cover the entrance back up. Then he began moving deeper into the city. He was heading for a place he remembered vaguely in the haze of his shattered memory...
Lord Zarak

Thought it was Giga who had the tank?

Post by Lord Zarak »

Mega radioed Giga.

"My dear, I seem to have a tail. I suggest that I fly him into a trap, namely your tank. Move to these co-ordinates, and get ready to fire upon the Autobot."

"As always my love, you are an intellectual genius. I am on my way now."

In the air, Mega flew in what seemed an aimless manner, but it was in fact to get into position to fly to where Giga lay in waiting.

Giga radioed back to Mega- she had arrived at the co-ordinates. Mega banked left, and increased his air speed as he headed towards Mega. He hoped that Victory Leo followed.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Devastator threw up his hands at an attempt to catch Victory Leo, bellowed in frustration, and began to chase after him even as Leo streaked toward Overlord's companions.

Thunderwing just blinked at Shockwave.

"I am a Pretender, Shockwave, not a transport," the aristocrat murmurred. "But very well!"

The Pretender shell split, revealing Thunderwing's true robotic form, which transformed into a high-powered jet.

"Board, and do so quickly!" The Pretender shell boarded the vehicle, and would serve as auxilliary pilot.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave followed the shell, and sat next to it.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Victory Leo followed the blackbird into the tight turns... and realized too late that he'd been set up... he was now staring down mega's tank barrel...

"Only one thing for it..."

Firing his charged cannons, he blasted along the tank's sides... attempting to use them as a means of distraction, if not to shake the tank enough that the lock mechanism would fail and the shot would go awry...
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"BLAST IT!!" cried Giga as she lost the lock on Victory Leo. The shot went well wide of the intended target.

"Mega, we must try to stop that....thing from getting into rescue Hound. I say we combine again. It's not as if the other part is around here. Hopefully Devastator is keeping it busy."

"Indeed. One seperate mind may be better than two in this case. Prepare for transformation, I am coming round."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound ran through the ventilation shafts, past the science labs, and past the storage facilities. He climbed through a grating and into the training room, which was now filled with an intensive amount of weaponry and more obstacles than the fragmented memory held.

He paused for a moment, studying the layout of the room, and then looked up to the aerial entrance.

It's a way out. Hound thought to himself. I should be working outside... but I must protect the Commander first. Quickly, he ran to an elevated control console and studied the panels of buttons and then frowned. They made little sense to him, except for a couple of sets that were marked as jet attack simulation and aquatic simulations. He reached over and pushed the button set for the jet attack, hoping that that would open the ceiling hatch.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

To the casual observer, Soundwave must have looked like he had retreated to the corner of Astrotrain's room for a quiet slumber. But this was a Decepticon that did not understand the foolish human concept of sleep. He never slept, especially whilst he was working...his entire internal radio array was trained on Hound and what he up to. He and Hound were linked in a one-way hook-up, Soundwave having close privy to the contents of Hound's mind. He could sense the uncertainties of the Autobot scout.

Silently, his chest compartment slid open and from it jumped a cassettes: the bright orange and black cassette transformed into the same familiar condor shape which Laserbeak employed: BUZZSAW. Already in knowledge of it's instructions, Buzzsaw flew from the room. Soundwave needed a reliable pair of eyes to be watching the Autobot.

Soundwave returned to his slumber-like state...always in readiness
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Blast it!" saber muttered... hound's signature had shifted... from astrotrain's office, and had moved rather rapidly down one of the corridors... into some sort of a training area...

Saber followed suit... cleaving the door in half... expecting the worst as he began to enter the training center..

"Hound? Where are you!?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound studied the Autobot as he broke into the training area, taking mental snapshots of Saber. He kept his right hand on his hologun and his left over the training room control panel.

"I am up here. You know me, but I do not recognize you, Autobot, nor are you welcome here. Identify yourself quickly, and then leave for what time you may have left on this planet. We will protect the humans at all costs from your kind."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Pro...protect the humans? Hound, to do that, you've got to come back with me... Prime's waiting. He sent me and Victory Leo... to get you... to keep the decepticons from hurting you... to ensure you were allright... and brought home safely..."

saber went silent...

" Search your spark, Hound... Deep down, you know as well as I do that the decepticons exist for one reason: conquest. They've caused destruction on countless worlds, Hound! You were there! There with prime! With Ironhide, mirage, bluestreak, prowl! With all of them! You FOUGHT AGAINST THEM! You fought to STOP THE DECEPTICONS! "

Seeing hound's hand on the panel for the training room's weaponry.... he hesitantly returned his gun to its place in subspace...

"I...I'm not here to hurt you... I... I just came to save you."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound remained fixated on the Autobot and silent as he considered. His optics flashed for a moment as he tried to puzzle out the words.

Bad names. Those names I know. Those Autobots I have pictures of- of them fighting the Decepticons. I cannot remember being among them. And why would I be? This Autobot thinks my fellow Decepticons would harm me? Autobot tricks- perhaps. He's even put away his weapon. Soundwave repaired me. I know my duty- it is to protect my friends and the humans. To build the empire, but Commander Astrotrain did not make it sound like conquest, but rather a partnership. I will find out more later once the threat has gone.

"You did not identify yourself, but the Decepticons would not harm me Autobot. The Constructicons and Soundwave repaired me or I would have ceased functioning from an Autobot attack. I will not go with you to be used by your kind as a bargaining chip so the humans may be safe. I trust to the Commander's skill to insure their safety through an alliance. Lord Galvatron has the power to see that this planet will be protected against Autobot attacks."
Hound's firm expression wavered for a moment as he considered.
"I do not need saving, Autobot. My home is where my duty to protect lies. And I must protect my Commander. Return to yours now, and tell him his endevors to gain power over the humans are in vain. We are both soldiers after all, and must only obey those who we choose to follow."