[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Fort Max

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister leapt into the air as soon as the blaster shots rang out. He felt a few blasts chew into his lower legs, but the armor held.
"Three will be more than sufficient, scrapheap."
Landing within striking range of Roadbuster, he swung the butt of his combined weapon at the Autobot's blaster.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Transmission from the UN conference in Decepticon thread
"This is Comettor calling. We're under Decepticon attack and need backup. Come in!
Trailbreaker reacted the only way he thought he could... judging the distance around himself and Wreck-Gar, he tried to throw a forcefield around the two of them to separate them from Runabout and Runamuck.
---------
Inferno began wheezing as his engine began flooding from the fluids. He tried to force himself up and collapsed backwards against the tree. "I can't... let... you... go." He brought up his gun to aim at Clench, and then slumped to the ground with flickering optics.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Galvatron turned and the blow caught him full force, sending him hurtling into the sky, the down, a few feet away. He slammed to Earth, shattering the ground about him.

A few feet away, the broken body of Cyclonus sat.

Galvatron rose, unsteadily.

"Fools! All FOOLS! Even YOU Cyclonus!" Galvatron viciously backhanded the unconcious jet warrior, causing his head to dange crazily on his neck with a sickening crack.

Galvatron rose into the air, non-cannon arm wrenched around Cyclonus.

"Decepticons! Every unit for himself!" Galvatron threw back his head and laughed- it had all been for nought- but oh, what destruction! With that, Galvatron opened fire with his great orange cannon and obliterated two more of the Rocky Mountains, which hurtled towards all- Autobot and Decepticon.

Cackling maniacally, Galvatron blasted into the air with another cannon-propulsion shot and flew away.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -subspaces blaster when Darkwing and Dreadwind pounce on him- "Oh, good. Morons. Just what I always wanted!" -managing to keep his feet, grabs Darkwing and tries to move the exPowermaster around to whack Spinister even as the rubble from the exploded mountains hurtles towards all of them-

Airborne:

Leozak: -about to respond to Star Saber's comment when Galvatron's command comes over the tacnet, sighs- "We have enough fuel, Star Saber. While we didn't get the chance to use what little energon we would've gotten from that outpost, our combat wasn't nearly as extended as theirs, and our fight modes cut down on the fuel needed to fly." -gives the impression that he's about to say something else, decides against it-
Brave Maximus

OOC: Just waiting for who ever takes over Sixshot

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall Omega reaches back to his subspace pocket and pulls out a massive glowing Double bladed battle axe. Swinging it in a massive arc, it leaves a brief glowing swath in the air, he then pulls it up in to the ready position. The smaller chuncks of mountain rock already begining to pelt his armoured form, but he ignores them.

"Come Sixshot, or are your much vaunted skills nothing more than fables to scare little bots at night?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon saw the carnage coming towards him.

"Next time Defensor!" He yelled and took off to avoid the incoming doom.

Cryotek had gotten back up and transformed into dragon mode, he flew over to Hatemonger who grabbed ahold oh him and used is fusion cannons as a means to give Cryotek the added thrust to fly away.
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

(OOC- I guess I have to fill in some pretty big shoes, then :) .)

Amazing, even in his insanity Galvatron is predictable, Sixshot thought to himself as he stood near the base of one of the mountains that was destroyed, the rocks affecting him just as little as rain would. Yet, what caught his attention was the call of Skyfall Omega. And apparently these Autobots are just the same.

"Alright Autobot, if you see it fit to meet your doom," the Decepticon six-changer said as his body parts reconfigured into his wolf mode under the cover of the debris from the mountain. Seeing an opening, he leaped quickly through the rocks, in an almost majestic, horrifying way. Sixshot then opened his mouth, aiming his fangs at the Autobot's sword and putting his front claws out so as to attempt to tackle Skyfall Omega.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister was knocked flat on his back by the Roadbuster-wielded Darkwing.
As debris began to rain down around him, the Targetmaster stood. Nodding respectfully towards Roadbuster, he said, "You fight well, Autobot. Perhaps we will get the chance to finish this another time. With me, Powermasters. We retreat."
Transforming to helicopter mode, he took off in the direction of Metrotitan. A dark, traitorous thought was taking shape in his mind.
Galvatron can lead us no longer.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: Taking Magnus with Scout's permission.

Outside

As the Rocky Mountains crumbled, Runabout, Runamuck, Darkwing and Dreadwind, distracted from their battles with Roadbuster, Trailbreaker and Wreck-Gar. head Galvatron's order, transformed, and sped off in any direction that they possibly could.

"Wow," Wreck-Gar exclaimed. "Steven Tyler sent the groupies running."
Fort Max Med Bay

Ultra Magnus stirred on the bed he had been lying on. How long was he there? He couldn't tell. All that he knew was that he hurt like the Inferno.

He rolled off the bed and made his way to the nearest communications terminal.

"This is Security Commander Magnus to anyone listening. Anyone wanna tell me what's going on here?"
Brave Maximus

OOC: NP - have fun with it - btw Omega has a battle axe, not a sword;)

Post by Brave Maximus »

Feeling a surge of strength and old knowledge kick in, Skyfall Omega parryed the blow from Sixshot: Using his axe to push himself away from the Six changer. Unfortunatly the larger body wasn't as nimble as Skyfall - Sixshot clipped him on the shoulder, sending him spinning.

I have to get to the ground, this body isn't ment to be in the air for a long time. But on the ground, I should be able to best him - I think

Skyfall Omega kicked in his thrusters and landed on the ground. Unfortunatly he lost track of Sixshot - So he readied himself and closed his optics - attempting to track the Decepticon with his other sensors.
TraXX
Protoform

Post by TraXX »

A smirk growed steadily over Clench's face, even though his face plate shielded his content from his foe. He stood over the slumped carcass of Inferno and aimed for his chest plate.

"It would have been a pleasure to have ended your existence before you passed out. However..."

He was cut short by the roar of Galvatron.

"Another time, perhaps."

He planted his particle blaster into his sub-space compartment, turned, transformed and left for Metrotitan, wishing that the Autobot could still feel pain.

~~~

Slag caught KatasTrofiK head on, causing an earth shattering thud. KatasTrofiK flipped over and in midair transformed to his jet mode.

He crumpled my bumper!

"Damn you Autobot! Damn you to the scrapyard!"

He banked and came to pass over both Slag and the fallen Cliffjumper when he too heard the Decepticon leader. He sent a few barrages into the two before thinking that perhaps it would be better to return with Galvatron.

Or better yet, some way behind him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -watching as Spinister and the exPowermasters leave- "Yes, we will finish this later. And next time, the gloves are off." -looks down at the stump of his left arm- "Provided I can get gloves, that is......."

Heading for Carbombya:

Hellbat: -private comm to Gaihawk- "Leozak's being awfully quiet."

Gaihawk: "Wouldn't you be? Our supposed allies would have gladly blown us to bits along with Fortress Maximus, and the guy in charge of them is a raving loon." -sighs- "I miss the old days, the days under Deszarus. He might not have been the most overly ambitious leader in Destron history, but at least he was consistent."

Hellbat: "Nnn."

Leozak: -flying, literally, on autopilot-

Leokaiser: "You heard, Leozak. Why do you deny the truth?"

Leozak: "Because I do not want to lead all of this rabble!"

Leokasier: -chuckling- "So who says you have to lead all of them? Weed out the weak, the chaff. Fulfill your potential. Be, as the humans say, all you can be!"

Leozak: "Galvatron isn't Deszarus! If I'm even going to think about pulling this off, this will take more planning and caution."

Leokaiser: "So go ahead and plan. If you play it right, you should be able to turn all of his men against him."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade chuckled a bit, watching the minicons go to work. He was distracted away from them by the sounds of a large explosions as he turned to see sections of the large mountain range begining to crumble and rush towards them. He didn't know if there was anything he could do to help Wheeljack but his first insticts were to protect the minicons.

"No time to waste! Get it!" Aero Blade told the Land Military Team, transforming into his helicopter mode and openning a door for them. He could keep them safe in the air above the rubble, until things calmed down.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Battle

Wreckage ran onboard Aero Blade, as Bonecrusher and Knock Out transformed and followed suit.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Aw ****!" wheeljack shouted as the mountain's debris came flying down toward him...

"Rocket boosters'd get me outta here, but I can't control output... I'd skyrocket, then crash to the ground again..."

it was in that lapsing moment, he absently touched his right hip...

"The atom smasher!" he realized out loud...

Raising it up, aiming at a massive boulder that was set to collide with him, he closed his optics and prayed...

"Primus, I know you're busy, but... PLEASE... let this one... WORK!"

With a tight squeeze, the gun came to life.... a massive bolt of anti-matter burst forth, totally vaporizing the oncomming obulder... he squeezed off more rounds, his eyes still closed... until it seemed the gun had gone dead...

Opening his optics again, he was rather surprised...

"Well whada ya know! It worked!"

as he lifted the gun up to examine it again, a small rock that wasn't vaporized struck the gun... at that point it began to shake in his hands...

"Oh ****!" With all his strength, wheeljack chucked the gun skyward, away from aeroblade, and he hoped... from any other airborne autobots...

"HIT THE DIRT!" he shouted, diving for cover
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Gathering up the minicons and Stratus transforming to his own aerial mode, Aero Blade took to the air just as the boulders were about on them. He'd forgotten about Wheeljack's atom smasher up until now, but then he heard what the Autobot said. "What do you mean this one?!" Aero Blade asked with anxiety, pulling back a bit in mid air as he began to open fire on the boulder. The worry seemed for not, though, as the gun did it's job fine.

Once the boulders were cleared, Aero Blade hovered in a bit closer, hearing Wheeljack's next statement. "You never ran tests on that thing? Neutronic Atom Smasher, especially one that small, would be highly unstable! It could have blown up in your hands!" he scoulded. Then the one lone rock came flying through the air...

The explosion was far enough away, thanks to Wheeljack's quick thinking, but the small shockwave it created was enough to almost knock Aero Blade out of the air. He managed to regain control, though, landing nearby to Wheeljack with hopefully not too shaken up passengers. "Air-sick bags are in the side compartment," Aero Blade muttered, openning his door after he became a bit more oriented to allow the Land Military Team out.

Stratus who had been blown a bit further away came zipping up back to the scene, flying angry circles around Wheeljack and screeching something at him in the minicon language. For those who understood it, it wasn't anything to be repeated. Still in vehicle mode, Aero Blade turned his attention to Wheeljack. "Something tells me I don't want to go very close to your lab during experiements..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The three Minicons tumbled out of Aero Blade.

"Likewise," Wreckage groaned.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -hears the explosion, starts stumbling towards it, some small part of his mind wondering if he can survive another savage battle like the last two, energon leaking from the stump of his left arm, from the gouges torn in the side of his head, and from a couple of the deeper holes in his torso-
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

Defensor quickly activated his shields, having no choice but to just let Piranacon go.
------------------------------------------

"Poor, poor Autobot," Sixshot said, now walking around in his wolf mode after landing, which made a rather loud sound. "It seems that the hunter, a weak one to add, has become... the hunted."

With that, the six-changer jumped towards the side of a mountain and quickly used that force to leap once again at Skyfall Omega, his claws stretched out to strike him.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

From the right, dodge NOW!

The deep voice in his head came at the exact moment that the sensors picked up a faint blip moving in fast, almost unnoticable. Skyfall Omega dropped and rolled to the side, raising up his battle axe, hopeing to catch the underside of the beast.

All the while, the large chuncks of mountian began to rain down. Bolders began to pelt the battlefield not feet away from where the two warriors were fighting.

Starlight, Nemesis and Ark arrived at the central battlefield. Most of the fighting was over, but it was becoming hard to see, fine dust rolled in clouds and small rocks were as thick as rain. They continued forward, their sensors telling them where Omega was, but as they neared the battle, they saw a giant robot fighting a Decepticon. They looked blankly at each other, unsure of what to do next.