[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Metroplex

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Hey man! Good to see you're alright" Jazz said as he kept driving, this time back towards Fortmax and Metroplex. "Took a hard knock on your head I picked you up and got you out of that poor excuse of a rock and roll concert before the rest of that mountain came down ontop of you"

~~~~

Blaster walked along towards the edge of Metroplex's back surveying all the damage that Trypticon had done for the first time with his own optics.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -looks at Prime- "So yer sayin' that Galvatron's brain ain't working rahght? That oughta make our job a whole lot easier."

Nightbeat: "Not if he's like the Galvatron from our timeline. The first time he showed up, he was incredibly powerful. The second time he showed up, he was also completely crackers."

Ironhide: "Crackers?"

Nightbeat: "Crazy. Loopy as a loon. Not playing with a full duck. A few fries short of a happy meal. Pick your idiom. No matter how you describe it, he's insane, which means his troops may try to depose him or reign him in before he causes them too much of a problem." -thinks for a moment- "Or, they might just desert, form their own breakaway factions."

Ironhide: "Which means our job could become a whole lot harder awl sudden-lahke." -activates commlink- "Hey, Blaster, you heard anything from Smokescreen?"

Minerva: -finds a hatch in the leg(oddly enough, the same one she and Nightbeat dove out of earlier), climbs in, starts picking her way through the wreckage and debris to the medbay-
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Blaster looked around from the back of the city-bot as he walked towards the edge. The message from Ironhide rang through like nails on a chalk board. He could make out the message but due to damage from behind tossed around it left a ringing in his audio.

"Heeey man not so loud!" Blaster replied shaking his head and putting his hand on it as he stopped moving forward. "And I haven't heard nothin from Smokescreen, and if I did I may have missed it" He replied to Ironhide
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

Nikko's eyes widened and he twisted to look into Jazz's back seat.

"Who? Who's here?"
A moment later, Jazz's car form clicked. He turned and saw Fort Max's form rising above the treetops.

Nikko froze in the seat and swallowed. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead of words, a squeak came out.