[Original RPG] Broken Peace:C3 Autobot Battle Scars part 2.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridor outside of Medbay, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -looking at corridor walls, runs a quick scan on them, nods, looks over at Trailbreaker- "Ah got a ahdea, if yer willin' ta try it."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl nodded slightly and narrowed his optics as he deliberated on his next words at lightning speed.

"There are many things that need to be addressed Ultra Magnus. What comes from all of them is a simple conclusion. The bottom line is that the Autobots must deal with whatever comes across our path, or we will perish- individually at first, and then as a faction.

Hound said many things that I would never have anticipated hearing from him in the manner he relayed them. They were truthful, but they were said in a Decepticon fashion- they were intended to kill the spirit.

*Prowl's optics flashed intently and he scowled as his processer hit on a thought.*
I see now the real damage the Decepticons have caused by either sending or allowing him to return.
That was no coincidence- he's a walking message- and Buzzsaw must be here to record the reactions for Galvatron's amusement.

*Prowl got a cool and factual expression*
We lost Cybertron for valid causes. Our ranks were depleted, split and the hate plague contagion was spreading through what remained of us. We could not fight Decepticons and Quintessons while we had such odds against us. Two of the three threats have been removed for the moment. We have much to do to prepare for the retake of Cybertron.

Cybertron was lost not only by Autobots, but by Decepticons as well. It would be logical to conclude it will need to be retaken by all of us as well, unless we can come up with a way to drive the Quintessons off of the planet on our own.
We have always known Earth could be lost to us. That is still a strong possibility, but it must not happen. Earth is our only support for energy. The Decepticons realize that it is theirs as well. That is why they took Smokescreen- to prevent him from talking with the humans or to use him themselves. Armies of humans can gather resources more efficently than all of the Decepticons and Autobots combined.

I should have anticipated the initial attack. The Decepticons became disorganized from the loss of Cybertron. They fell to believing that the more power they could grab, the easier it would be to retake Cybertron. Ultra Magnus, with us out of the way, they believed they would be unstoppable.
It is 82.837% likely that the next reactions the Decepticons will try are to manipulate the humans to do their work for them, and also to steal the resources that the humans will not hand over to them. Like us, they will be busy making repairs and fortifying their ranks and weaponry. You are correct Magnus- we need manpower, but defeat and annhilation cannot be part of the mental processes of our ranks or we are already defeated.
--------------------------------------------------

Trailbreaker was off in his own world and as a result, didn't hear Ironhide. His optics were shut and he was thinking hard.

Is there? Windslice had a point. Casualties happen. We could be stronger if we had more energy... fewer Decepticons... knew what they were doing.

Recon. I can pick up where Hound left off.

Hound's the best at that though, and he got caught- or else something happened to him that caused him to get caught.

What was that he said about the plane leaving? I could get on- go over there and find out what those Decepticon's...

Trailbreaker opened his optics and noticed Ironhide looking at him.
"Hmm? Sorry Ironhide, just thinking. What was that?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridor outside Medbay, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "If Quick Switch is lookin' fer a fahght, we mahght go crashin' through th' wall. If ya think it'd work, get back inta medbay an' hook yer forcefield generator inta th' base power. Surround th' whole bay with a forcefield. Oughta keep us out if things get..... noisy."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Closing the threads... to be continued in "Boiling Point".