[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point - Decepticon

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Excellent." Hatemonger replied to Bludgeon and Monstructor.

He then got onto the com-link to Shockwave.

"Good news to report, both Bludegon and Monstructor have offered their services to Cybertron. Even though Monstructor is a bit bigger than we could have planned I think the inclusion of a Gestalt or two or three would help our chances of success increadably. If we can get a few more men we should have a very good force for this operation. Perhaps, if we can encourge some of the Autobot heavy hitters as well if they choose to join us." He puased.

"Anyway, sorry for the intruption, good luck with Gigatron and Galvatron. Hatemonger out."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Combat Zone

"He's in there," Sinnertwin nodded towards Jetfire in answer to Runabout's question. "Good luck catching him, though."

"I don't think the bosses take too well to protests of any kind," he told Cyclonus. "Galvatron would probably have your circuits for floss."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Jetfire has been on the move for quite a while now fellas- he should be well out of range.

Thundercracker's sword sliced deeply into Jetfire's side fuel line delivery system. He cranked his remaining engine following Boltz' directions and blasted upwards, leaving the blue seeker falling below.

As the clouds below turned into a vapor blanket obscuring the ground, the air thinned to the stratosphere and the beautiful marbelled blue-brown-and white round planet began to take shape inside a pure black ceiling dotted with brightly-burning stars. Quiet and calm surrounding belied the frantic shifts Jetfire was making internally to reroute pain signals and his remaining fuel supplies. Warning lights began flashing on his control panel in the half-melted cockpit as the gravity finally began to disappear entirely.

"Ultra Magnus, we're not going to make it home on my power. I can't reenter Earth's atmosphere with the amount of damage that was sustained and my control systems may not be functional much longer. What should be done?"
Reflector

The sand...

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron hummed quietly, one long and contemplative note. He eyed Shockwave comprehensively, appreciative of his cold emotionlessness in the face of his superior. He wasn't sure if there was something hiding beneath that stolid exterior, but at the moment, he didn't care.

"Agreed. However, I disagree with your choice of terms - this is not to be a negotiation. Inform the Autobots that we are simply taking steps to recover Cybertron. If they ask for concessions, deliver none. A chance to reclaim our planet will be enough for them."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Jetfire

"Is there any hope of communicating with Metroplex or Fort Max?" Magnus asked.
Outside Scorponok

Runabout and Runamuck looked up to see the retreating Jetfire.

"COWARD!" Runabout shouted, shaking his fist in the air.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's shell: -sheathes katana, splits open-

Bludgeon: -rolls over to it, transforms, steps backwards into it, expression on his face revealing nothing, shell klicks shut, looks over at the Battlechargers- "Runabout, Runamuck, a word, please?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

As Shockwave was about to reply to Gigatron, Hatemonger's message came in.

"Acknowleged commander." He looked back up to Gigatron:
"We have Monstructor and Bludgeon. Two more warriors should be adequate. Are there any that you wish to be on this mission?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Jalgar: -seated at communications, looks back up and over at Leozak, who is at tactical, still looking at the attack plans for Guantanamo- "Well, Captain? Should we reply?"

Leozak: -concidering- "Earth will still be here for a while......" -looks over at Jalgar- "Tell them that Trypticon is ready for battle. A test run would probably be good, make sure the deflectors and forcefields are operational, make sure the power systems are bedded in." -activates commlink- "Drillhorn, how's it going?"

Drillhorn: -over commlink- "We're ready to go. The particle cannons are in place, and we've got the main heavy weapons array set up to fire a beam of pure anti-proton." -chuckles- "It's powerfull enough to carve up a planet..... although we'd run out of energy long before we could. Against a city-sized Autobot, on the other hand......."

Leozak: "Good. This battlefortress should be ready for anything, then."

Jalgar: -hails Hatemonger- "Leozak is ready to answer you call. The battlecrusier Trypticon needs a good shakedown cruise, after all."
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

(OOC im not entirely sure what i should be doing so i would appreciate someone giving me a nudge in the right direction;))

Rumble had no response so far from his superiors so he just decided to sit and wait for an order.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Monstructor grunts in the direction of the other Decepticons before stalking off in the direction of the Decepticon cities.

Trypticon Armoury

"Blowpipe, make yourself usefull and place this transmitter out-of-sight on the bridge."Triggerhappy said, "The head bots around here don't seem to wanna share their plans, and i don't wanna be caught by suprise."

Antarctic Region

Scalple Had already tired of studying the local fauna of the are, discounting them as fragile and unintellegent.

mmmm my transmitter seems to be too low on rage to pick up any signals. Either no one is on this planet anymore or this is a remote region. Either way I will have to find a long range transmitter.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link back to Shockwave.

"Well we have an intresting problem. The Breastforce and Trypiticon have also offered their service. Even though a smaller battleforce would allow us to be a bit more stealthlike in our operation perphaps a larger force would cause confusion among the quints? Let me know what you think as I also planned on going and now we have already 4 warriors willing to fight." He asked.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout and Runamuck cautiously approached Bludgeon, knowing that they were in deep slag for disobeying his orders.

OOC: Please don't kill them, Heiny.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus laughed.

"Indeed Sinnertwin. I myself have no need to do so... the battlechargers might considering their current situation with Bludgeon"

Cyclonus laughed some more causing sparks to fly out vigourousley.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Hearing all the news Thundercracker wanted to make himself usful and so Thundercracker went looking for his old friend Drillhorn . He arrived at Drillhorns office and knocked on the door .
Thundercracker
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister silently stepped alongside Leozak and whispered, “Sir, a suggestion. The Quintessons would certainly dedicate more resources to destroying a citycon than they would to a small commando team. If we were to act as a decoy for Hatemonger’s team, we would all but ensure them safe transit to the planet’s surface. But if we accompanied the probe, we’d ensure failure.”

Trypticon’s booming voice cut into the conversation. “Bah! If Quints get in my way, Trypticon will smash them!”

Combat Zone

Sinnertwin laughed along with Cyclonus. “Considering the look on Bludgeon’s face, they probably won’t live long enough to file one!”

Outside Astrotrain's Office, Metrotitan

Ramjet heard the footfalls coming down the hall and glowered at the oncoming StarBlade.

"Enough with the pacin' already!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: I won't. Just gonna put the fear of Bludgeon into them.)

Carbombyian Coast:

Bludgeon: -draws katana as he approaches the Battlechargers, his skull-like face set in a scowl, the empty sockets of his eyes giving a glimpse into the darkest reaches of the inferno. When he speaks, his voice echoes like an ill wind in an open tomb- "I understand your enthusiam, really, I do." -holds up katana- "I've had this katana ever since I achieved mastery of Metallikato. It was forged for me by Goth, the Weaponsmith. The metal that makes this blade was folded over 30,000 times, then sharpened to the thickness of a molecule along the edge. The sharpness of this blade, like all of Goth's blades, was tested by seeing how many condemned prisoners it could cut through with one swing. This particular blade went through 6. It's recorded on the hilt, beneath the binding." -leans in close, so only Runabout and Runamuck can hear him- "If you ever attempt to assist me again, unless I specifically ask for assistance, I will use this blade on the both of you. This is your only warning."

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -nods- "I know, Spinister. That's actually what I was hoping for. We need to test out these new systems and refits, and I can think of no better way than this."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout and Runamuck quickly saluted Bludgeon.

"Begging a thousand pardons, Bludgeon," the two Decepticons said, cowering at the Pretender's feet.
Reflector

Outside...

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron shook his head slowly, contemplating Shockwave's query for a moment.

"If no more volunteer, you and Bludgeon shall assign soldiers you feel are best suited to the mission. You know how this works."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister made an agreeable noise. "Excellent. We can engage many of their warships, but only briefly; they can overwhelm us with massed fire. We will, however, cause a significant amount of damage before we must retreat."

"More importantly," he stepped quietly over to a nearby sensor control station and began calling up battle-analysis subroutines, "the response times and combat tactics that the Quintessons employ will tell us much."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Magnus, Ol' buddy with me around there is more then a hope of gettin' ahold of them."

"Blaster to Fort Max or Metroplex! This is the Autobot a-team high above the Carbombian desert on our way home. Anyone home?"