[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded back to Gigatron.

"I would tell you what I can as I have been more involved with the probe and readying the operation to Cybertron. Currently Shockwave to the best of my knowledge is attempting to get Autobot help. But anyway." He pressed a button on his forearm and a holoview with Cryotek appeared.

Cryotek was amused when he saw Gigatron.

"Another beast warrior. We should talk sometime." He smiled.

"But anyway way down to business. Where the Breastforce rebuild Trips with the Constructicons help I built the probe with my own hands and Mixmaster making the stealth paint I needed for it. I will save you the details but this has top of the line equipment for spying on the Quints coupled with a decent about of firepower and a low yield nuke for that added help if needed. But thats the probe in a nutshell." Cryotek said and stood at the screen.

*OOC sorry for any muck ups in writing, just got over a pretty massive migraine and my meds make me a bit funky hope its not too bad :)*
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -rolls away from the claw coming at his back, ignoring the katana hanging in the air, his hand instead going for the outstretched tail, as he snaps one of his legs around in a slashing kick towards Double Punch's head-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch flattens to the ground, as best he can with Bludgeon holding one of his tails. His kick still manages to graze the top of his scorpion's head though, causing his optics to lose focus for a second. With Bludgeon holding his tail, he transforms, tails turning into legs. Hopeing to either send the Pretender flying or at least force him to let go.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -lets go of the tail as Double Punch transforms, moves in close, firing a one foot punch at Double Punch's torso, katana still hanging in the air, completely immobile-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

As he transforms, Double punch rolls backwards, avoiding the punch and rolls to his feet, and stands in the ready position, legs moving slightly on his back
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -holds hand out, katana flies into it, hilt first, shifts into ready position-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Blitzwing grumbled as he limped around the corner and flopped with all the grace of a crashing spacecruiser into a chair. He promptly hauled the chair next to him to the front and put his feet up, looking at the paper towers in front of him.

"Nice er... forest... ya got here Astrotrain."
He laughed.
"Gonna wear out your wrist rotators and get cross-opticed doing so much writing instead of shooting."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Haha," Astrotrain sighed wearily. "It's a living." He settled behind his desk. "What can I do for you?"
Reflector

Trypticon

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron gave the holoview of Cryotek a quizzical look as it faded away. He knew this one... different time, different place. His optics slowly floated back to studying his surroundings.

"Yes, Shockwave has already briefed me on the probe's specifications," he replied to Hatemonger. "I take it you've volunteered for the delivery to Cybertron."

His gaze shot quickly around to Leozak. So many houses, so little time.

"Have you any lieutenants other than the good general here? I would like to meet who is running my city."

Metrotitan

Man, this place is huge! They sure done a lot around here...

Octane's spectral aura whisked through the halls of the gargantuan city, impossible to detect by any conventional sensors. He'd been searching for Galvatron's lair (or at least one of his brothers') for some time, but it was his first affair in Metrotitan - he was only familiar by his very brief stay in Metroplex twelve years prior. Though he moved with significant speed, he had difficulty covering all sectors of--

Huh?

Octane stopped moving abruptly. Something felt different here. Something... familiar. Something wrong. His omnidirectional viewing field narrowed on a door just ahead and to his left. He floated up to it and read the placard:

Thunderwing... But you ain't the only one in there, are ya buddy?

Octane transposed himself through the door and eyed up the Pretender carefully. Something was definitely wrong with him, and Octane knew just what.

"Pssssst," he whispered as his twinkle slowly began to propogate something visible in the air...
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Nothing 'Train."
Blitzwing smirked and rose to his feet slowly. In a flash, he yanked out his electron scimitar and in three sudden swipes, cleanly split both desk and paperwork into segments.

"Let's go have fun."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain blinked, flattened back in his chair by the ferocity of the strike.

"Uh," he said, echoing vocoder amplifying his bewilderment. "This is a bad omen," he said, holding up his hands.

Scrapper's report though...they just want my job. I miss making meaningful plots. The crunch of my wheels under a railroad track, or cruising up in space, observing everyone below. And now that Blitzwing's back...

"Okay," he said warily, fighting a smile, lowering his hands. "Let's say I accept this little jaunt. Tell me you have a plan."

Octane would have noticed that Thunderwing's room was most definitely not in order.

The two body forms turned to face him.

"Octane," Mindwipe said silkily from Thunderwing's real body. "Vith your usual theatrics. Velcome back from oblivion. Blah."

"Most intriguing experience, defying death," Vorath the Nebulan replied from Thunderwing's Pretender shell.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, Trypticon:

Leozak: -manages to not stop dead in shock at Gigatron's comment- "Gaihawk, Drillhorn, and Spinister are my lieutenants."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch flex's his claws extending the blades on the inside and on the "Fingers". He launches himself at Bludgeon, attempting to slice the belly of his pretender shell.
Scout

Post by Scout »

"I have four plans." Blitzwing laughed as he held up four fingers.

"Plan 1. Go blow up Autobots.
Plan 2. Go blow up Starscream.
Plan 3. Go get energon.
Plan 4. Go get those five-faced morons out of my home."

He walked carefully to the door. "First I gotta go get Ramhead's damage fixed. Wanna come?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -leaps, arcing over Double Punch's lunge, slashing at Double Punch's back-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked back at Gigatron.

"To answer your question, I believe as the humans would say, oh Hell yeah. I will fight until my last drop of oil and last iota of energon is shed to get those scum off my home planet."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch watched as his oppoent flipped over him and his lunge was missplaced. He tucked in and rolled forward, using his own momentum to roll forward. Bludgeon's Katana scraped across his back - not going deep, just enough to cause a scar. Double Punch continued to roll, before he hit the wall, he stuck his legs out, bracing against the wall, kicking himself forward. He transformed into scorpion mode, keeping the momentum, and skittering on his legs. He then fired his gattling gun, near the ground and Bludgeons legs - followed by a double tail strike.
Reflector

Trypticon

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded approvingly to Hatemonger's enthusiasm, enriching it with a twinkle in his optics.

"I'd like to introduce myself to them," he decreed to Leozak. "And let's have a look at your command center while we're at it."

Metrotitan: Thunderwing's Quarters

"Aw, way to ruin it! You must be a riot guest of honor at surprise parties."

Octane sped up the process of his materialization, revealing his transparent physical form to the possessed Pretender. He looked with a smirk at the state of disarray consuming the floor.

"Anyway, I like what you done with the place... So who's in there? Is that Mindwipe? And the big guy must be your little buddy. Nice getup. Who's your designer?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Around Trypticon

Runabout and Runamuck had paced outside the massive mobile command base, bored to termination about how little action they have seen ever since that Autobot attack.

"You think that they would have found something for us to do," Runamuck grumbled.

"Yeah," Runabout replied. "I mean, like, the Autobums invaded us, so shouldn't we be leading an invasion into their territory or something?"

"Well, in any case," Runamuck groaned, kicking a nearby rock and sending it sailing down the way. "We should be doing something."
Carbombya Airspace

Darkwing and Dreadwind groaned, seeing that they were thousands of feet in the air, but not under their own power. They then looked at their saviors.

"Oh, joy," Dreadwind moaned. "We're never going to be able to live this down, will we?"

"Probably not," Darkwing replied. "Especially since Screamer here is likely to make us his personal whipping boys as payment or something."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Scorponok

Sinnertwin looked back at Scalple. "So how'd you end up stranded on that rock, anyway?"

The Terrorcon rapped on Shockwave's door, then waited for admission.

Cargo Bay Six, Metrotitan

Ransack stacked his energon cubes in a neat pile as he considered Roadblock's question.

"Not very slaggin' much, I tell you." He shrugged, again with some pain. "Other than harrass those annoying humans, there's not much to do for fun anywhere on this planet."