[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon armoury

backing up slightly under Bludgeon's stare Triggerhappy said " Thank you for understanding my position Bludgeon."

Opening his com again " Spinister cancel that last request, situation has been resolved."

I'll still feel better when Blowpipe gets here though
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch walks up and attepts to put of the same airs as Bludgeon, though only manages to pull it off to a certian degree. He picks up the Data Pad and smiles at it, like grease over water.

After a few moments he hands the data pad back:

"I believe this is all you need...."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy took back the datapad and lent on the desk behind him.

Now get the hell out of my armoury you freaks he thought to himself
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“I know what you mean.” Roadblock replied “I can’t wait till we kick those Unicron spawned eggs off our plant! Along with offing those annoying Autobots.” He chucked at the last part
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister stood and gestured for his Nebulans to join him. He headed for the door, but stopped when Triggerhappy's second transmission came through.

"Acknowledged," he said. "Advise me if the situation changes."

Cutting the feed, he slid back into his chair and waved Singe and Hairsplitter back to their corners.

Eight to one odds that one of his 'thieves' turns out to be Bludgeon...

He checked the sensor console, studied the biometric readings of the Transformers in the Armoury, then smiled behind his faceplate. He was, as always, right.

Cargo Bay Six, Metrotitan

Ransack ground his fist into his palm. "Yeah, those slagheaps need a good lesson. Both the Quints and the 'Bots."

He headed for the door. "I'm going to get my shoulder fixed. You need any repair work done, Roadblock?"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm chuckled towards Megaplex.

"You know, I recognise you from somewhere"

"Most people do. The humans called me "Megatron" even although I am just a clone."

"I would sya join the club but I am more than just a mere clone."

Outside Metrotitan

Cyclonus still trained outside. His optics narrowed on one piece of metal. He focused completely on it and then raised his oxidation blaster. As he fired other pieces of metal came falling down, smaller, lighter fragments but with another shot at one the explosion of one piece reacted with the others causing them all to be destroyed. He then transformed into a jet and then flew up above Metrotitan and flew slightly for a while in the sky.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Thrust helped the Powermasters off the cargo cart, then sat down and let the Metrodrones do their job.

He noticed Sunstorm and Megaplex. Oh great, I'll have the company of this radioactive freak, he thought.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm smiled when he saw Thrust come in.

"Oh and here's a distant cousin of mine. On my mothers side of course heh. Hello Thrust, how have you been? I've not seen very much of you these days. Where have you been hiding from me."

As he said this, his optics began crackling in amusement.

Megaplex merely acknowledged Thrust's entrance and then went back to stare to the walls thinking about what he would be doing next.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"I haven't been hiding from you, Sunstorm, I've been busy doing my duty," Thrust replied. He didn't really feel like telling in detail what he'd been doing, especially since the latest thing he'd been doing had ended with an embarassing defeat.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade watched as Ramjet took off, then turned as Banzai-tron handed her a tracker. Taking it, she nodded.

"Good point, since Ramjet and I fly pretty fast." The assassin quickly attached the tracker to her hip, where it would stay no matter what. "Good luck!" She then transformed into jet mode, and took off after Ramjet.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm laughed loudly, almost knocking Megaplex out of his concentration.

"Doing your duty Thrust. You! Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the first thing about duty Thrust. You're just one of the little people thinking they know what exactly they are doing and so do it without a tiny bit of question.... never thinking of the bigger picture at hand"

If he had any Megaplex would have raised an eyebrow at this but all he could do was glance up at Sunstorm babbling and then going back to concentrating.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"I've risked my life out there fighting the Autobots; what have you been doing?" Thrust retorted irritatedly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -still staring at Triggerhappy- "Our business is not yet finished. You outright accused us of theft, even though we were not stealing. You have offended our honor, and that demands satisfaction."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Roadblock shock his head at Ransack’s offer. “Nah, I get into the fight pretty late and didn’t take much damage from the minibots. Except my pride when they escape.” Adding the last part after a quick moment of thought. “But I might see about getting a room, could you tell me who’s in charge of that around here?” He than chucked and added. “And if its Ratbat does he charge rent?”
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Metrotitan

Ramjet's optic sensors honed in on Cyclonus, who was flying seemingly aimlessly around the city.

"Hey Cyc!" he transmitted. "Wanna come with us? We're gonna go stir up a fight with the 'Bots!"

Cargo Bay Six, Metrotitan

"Astrotrain's in charge, but you wouldn't go to him to get a room." Ransack shrugged. "You can just move your stuff into one of the empty rooms. Just make sure to record it in the city computer." He stepped through the door. "See you around, Roadblock."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy stared wided eyed at Blugeon " well what do you want from me, I doubt you want an apology and I am no match for you, so i don't think you will find your honour there."

he then noticed that blowpipe had arrived

" Blowpipe, enter this requisition into the system " he said pointing at the datapad

Outside Metrotitan

Banzai-tron smiled with anticipation then took off after Ramjet and Starblade
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain typed off a short decleartion of intent from the communication center. He skimmed through it.

"My Lord, if you wish to actually expect this rag-tag faction to achieve results, you must quell all aspects of infighting...Autobot leadership as divided as ever...regretfully, I must step away from this post...tired of inane plots...concerning a possible replacement, recommend one who otherwise would mechinate...the following should suffice..."

He paused, adding a few last minute corrections.

"Considering the tenous status of leadership, we have done as well as expected...I retain my Fleet Admiralship in the hope that...I may still be of some service, should we ever decide to reclaim Cybertron...for now, I intend to rove, and do what I can to see we do not lose all that we gained...remain, Astrotrain."

He finished the message, and walked away.

"They'll be bickering within five astroseconds," he mused, and left the center without another word.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"You obviously didn't do a good job," Dreadwind groaned at Thrust. "They managed to frag us pretty well."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade quickly caught up with Ramjet, who was inviting Cyclonus to join their little group. The assassin chuckled.

"Think that's wise? I've heard that he's a little... Batty."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -voice like a cold wind through a lonely graveyard- "Given the alternative, trying an apology might be a good idea."