[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -picks up the box of memory chips, runs a scanner over them to check their integrity, moves over to a seperate table, checks her instruments, sets the box of chips down on the instrument cart, looks over at Hound- "Anytime you're ready, Hound."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound nodded to Minerva with a grim look.

"I'm ready Minerva. See what you can do for me."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Protectobots had been busy since we last encountered them. With the recent raids by and on the Decepticons, they'd been left with the quiet task of picking up the pieces at Metroplex and Fort Max.

First Aid had been assigned minor repair duties, including repairing maintenance drones and the like. The others had been helping him where possible, but were mainly off duty.

Now, all five were sitting in one of Fortress Maximus's rec rooms, relaxing. Their general repair duties had finished, and they were eager for some new action.

"Man, this is boring, we should be busting Decepticons."
"We should be doing something at least," Groove replied, a hint of distaste in his voice.
"We will," Hot Spot replied.

He activated his internal radio.

"Hot Spot to Prowl the Protectobots have completed all assignments, and we're requesting new duties."

Sixswitch grinned at Dai Atlas.
"Someone'll show up soon, I'm sure."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Ratchet looking somewhat puzzled smiled slightly at Skyfall.

"He sure did. Something wrong?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall just frowned at the Autobot doctor for a few seconds then shruged his one shoulder:

"My old commander, I hope I get a chance to see him. Ratchet, how long until I can get out of here?"

Dai Atlas once again activated his comm, making sure it boomed through out both Autobot Cities and each of the named Autobot's comm device:

"This is Dai Atlas:
Quick Switch, Blurr, Chromia, Crosshairs, Hot Rod, Sureshot, Scattershot, Nosecone, Afterburner, Lightspeed and Strafe Please muster at my location for a mission."

Then turning to Sixswitch:

"We'll see who comes, but I don't want to leave this too long."

OOC: Right, if anyone doesn't respond, they can't bitch about having nothing to do
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

“We can handle things, Prowl.” Crosshairs nodded. He flipped on his comm. “Can’t do that, Dai Atlas. I’m on duty at the moment.”

Pinpointer frowned. “I think so...but I don’t relish the thought of stooping to their level to pay them back, Spike.”

Outside Fort Max

Red Alert shot Sureshot a glance and shook his head, indicating that the Targetmaster should stay where he was.

Corridors, Metroplex

Hoist followed Jetfire, helping the larger Autobot along as best he could.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

(ooc- Oops! didn't see the first post on this)

Chromia heard the call from Dai. She turned to Ironhide and winked.
"Well, it looks like I've been called. I'll see you later. Try to stay out of trouble, okay?"

She turned and left the medbay. She met up with Dai outside of the complex. She saw that she was one of the first to arrive.

"Sir, Chromia reporting for duty."

Now, wheres Blurr?...she was thinking just as a blue bot rolled up beside her, and transformed into Blurr.

He walked over to Dai and saluted him.

"Blurrreportingforduty.I'msorryItooksolongIcouldn'tfindtheexit!"

Chromia chuckled at bit at him and turned back to Dai Atlas :

"Don't mind Blurr, he's just a little highstrung."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas nodded to Chromia as she arrived. It had been a while since he had seen a femm-bot, so he was a little taken a back (he didn't really believe the file on that part).

When Blurr rolled up, the large Autobot cocked an eye-brow:

"Well, it looks like we've found our forward scout." He said with a good natured voice.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Detention Area

Hot Rod mumbled. "Got to book it, guys," he told Cliffjumper and Wreck-Gar, then headed off towards Dai-Atlas' position.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Well, it's a start," Sixswitch grinned as Blur and Chromia arrived.
"Hi guys," he greeted them, although he didn't recognise either transformer.

However, there was a bot quickly approaching who he did recognise. Hot Rod's exhuberence, and impulsiveness were traits that Sixswitch shared, and although the two didn't really know each other, the sixchanger sensed a kindred spirit in the other bot.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Sureshot nodded at Red alert the opened a comm line
" Dai altlas this is Sureshot, sorry no can do, i am on another mission right now."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Chromia replied to the other bot who was already with Dai and went to shake his hand.

"Hi, I'm Chromia. This is Blurr. I don't think I've ever met you."

Blurr, however, did recognize someone..........Hot Rod.

"HotRod!Goodtoseeyou.How'veyoubeen?Howlonghaveyoubeenhere?Ijustgothereawhileagoand......Mffff!"

Chromia had put her hand across his mouth.....again.

"Blurr, slow down..........."

She turned back to Dai Atlas.

"He really is okay. He just gets a little overexcited sometimes."

She reconsiders her wording.........

"Okay, most of the time."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl nodded assent to Crosshairs. He wasn't showing his exhaustion, but he was sure feeling it.

Even so, when his communicator beeped, he answered with his usual patience.

"Well done Hot Spot. Your team is always reliable and efficient.
Minerva I believe, could certainly use First Aid's assistance here in Fortress Maximus' medbay. She's about to begin work on a complex procedure and has other patients that could use attention.

Please send Siren to the main security office. I require some time for a recharge, and he can oversee the city's security cameras and patrols during my absence.

The communications area could use some attention if Blades, Groove and yourself have extra time, or you three may put in some practice time for training. Inferno should be returning soon and you may feel free to make use of his remaining time on duty."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Rodger that Prowl," Hot Spot confirmed, before signing off and turning to his team.

"OK, you heard the man. First Aid, get to medbay, Streetwise, to the security office. The rest of us, we're heading to the communications centre."

The Protectobots filed out of the rec room, and transformed into their vehicle modes in the wide thoroughfare outside. First Aid and Streetwise split from the rest of the team, and the group headed for their respective assignments.

Sixswitch smiled at Chromia as he shook her hand.
"Pleasure to meet you. You too Blurr," he told the energetic Autobot. Then he turned to Dai Atlas.

"Seems the crowd is growing."

First Aid pulled to a stop outside the medbay, and transformed back into robot mode, before keying open the door and stepping inside. He stared at Hound for a moment, unused to his new carapace, but quickly shook himself into action, and walked over to Minerva

"What can I do to help?" he asked her.

Streetwise shot through the corridors of Fort Max, siren wailing. Security was an important job, and he knew that even a second of missed observation could be crucial. He skidded to a stop outside the Security Office and entered.

The room was rather large, with a desk with numerous monitors mounted on it. He took a seat at the chair, and began to read the current Security Roster.

Hot Spot, Groove and Blades meanwhile headed to the communications centre.

"Guess we've got something to do at last," Groove shouted over the loud sound of Blades's rotor blades as they spun in the confined of the corridor.
"Yeah, not quite exciting, but it's a start," Hot Spot replied.
"True enough," Blades agreed as the three arrived at the communications centre.

Returning to their robot forms, they entered the large room, took seats at the various consoles, and begun monitoring Fort Max's powerful communications arrays.
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Scattershot grabed Afterburner by the shoulder and turned him around volently. "I was talking to you Soldier." He yelled at him trying to keep his cool. "Im tired of you hotheadness and im sick of your backtalking." Afterburner did not seem to be listening untill Scattershot really raised his voice. "What is wrong with you!?

Afterburner looked at him and smacked off his hand. "Im tired of listening to you. Its always about how good of a leader you are. What about me? "

"We are a team, Anything we do we do together no matter who gets the credit. Why do you get to be leader?"

"Becuase I dont get jelous of others." He snapped back.

Just then they heard some one calling there names.

"See even when calling us, your first."

"Well you just shut up."

Scattershot grabed afterburner by the arm and drug him in to the cleaering to see Minerva. "Yes its just us."

Scattershot receives teh call from Dai Atlas. He presses teh comm button on his left chest plate. "Yes, we will be there in a sec." he then switched frequencies. "Techies, ,please go to Dai Atlas. I will be tehre shortly. " he closed the comm. "Ill deal with you later. "He had is finger pointing close to afterburners face as he stormed off to where Dia Atlas was. The other Techies arrived before he did and soon even Afterburner got there. "Techno Bots reporting in."
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Near Dai altlas position

“Um excuse me Dai altlas sir.” Came the voice from a green, red, and white Pretender who was rounding a corner. “My name is Crossblades and, well I was looking for the commander of this city to report in. But I couldn’t help overhearing; you know how it is sir right? You’re just walking along and you hear something and you know it’s impolite to listen in but you hear it anyway?” he paused for a second clearly a little jumpy and subconsciously began to dust off his 35mm machine gun. “Well anyway I heard you had some cancels on your mission and I much before doing something instead of waiting for something to happen and figured, maybe you had room for me. I could pervade some close air support! But it is up to you sir…
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Kup closed in from behind crossblades and gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder he then turned to Dai Atlas

"I dont spose you have room for a grizzled ol war vet with nothing better to do as well do ya"
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch glanced around, acknowledging the arrival of the Technobots, Crossblades and Kup.

"So what's the mission anyway?" he asked Dai Atlas.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Negative," Quick said to Dai Atlas. "Pressing business here. Good hunting." He clanked out of his office to find Prime.

Dirge shifted.

"Are we assembled?"
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"Ready to go when you are," Arcee replied.