[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: A Night on the Town (Ramjet & co.)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus turned back to the battle behind him and then he gazed up at the air traffic control towers.

"Excellent. The casuality factor shall be enourmous"

He then, awkwardly, transformed and made a slow flight towards the towers.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -staggers backwards as Sixshot's blows connect- "So, the Decepticon's Ninja Consultant calims to be a soldier now. I doubt that very much!" -snaps a kick at Sixshot's head-

Ironhide: -having offloaded his passengers and transformed to robot mode, sees Cyclonus in the distance, and what he's heading for- "Can't let him take out those towers!" -looks back at the humans- "Stay down, stay low, an' stay quiet 'til Ah get back. Ah hate ta leave ya, but if Ah don't, we're gonna have airlahners all over th' place!" -starts running towards Cyclonus, firing his blaster at the Decepticon jet-
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus rolled from side to side while ascending higher and higher into the air. One of the shots caught his left wing. Fragments of it crumbled from it and burned up. He laughed even though he was in utter agony.

"An Autobot stopped me before. It won't happen again. I shall not be denied!"

He began to accelerate as much as he could, which wasn't a lot in his condition, and tried to keep as far away as possible from Ironhide below.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-Tron had expected the attack from the Six-Changer and rolled under the pounce, then kicked upwards to propel Sixswitch Furthur down the street
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -starts aiming for Cyclonus' engines, unsure if he can hit them from this range- "Ah ain't gonna let you take those towers out!"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

The shots connected with his engines but Cyclonus didn't stop. He was aimed at such an angle that he would either crash right through the building on just below it. Either way he would eventually get to where he wanted even if his pain was intolerable for him.

"You will not stop me now Autobot! Not when I'm this close!"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch felt the jarring impact of Banzai-Tron's feet, but he flipped through the air, twisting his body before landing firmly in a crouch, further down the road. Immediately, he leapt again towards his enemy, front claws swiping down in a lightning fast arc towards his prey's body.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet’s sensors pinged as Prime leapt towards him. The seeker, acting with near-panic, transformed and fell to the ground. He bounced and rolled for a few hundred meters, leaving a trail of white and black paint on the pavement. He finally came to rest against a collapsed building.

“Nnnn. Autobot scrap!”

A rather shaken-up Ramjet got up on one knee and fired a trio of laser bursts towards where he thought Prime should have landed. He couldn’t see if the Autobot leader was actually there or not; his gyroscopic sensors still hadn’t stabilized from the crash, leaving him dizzy.

Whirl’s single optic lit up once more, and the Wrecker’s circuits began slowly firing again. He let out a soft wheeze.

Haven’t felt this bad since that time I got into a drinking contest with Twin Twist at Maccadams...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

two of the shots caught Prime in his right shoulder. grabbing at his shoulder, prime stopped for just a moment, letting his systems begin repairs.. but abandoned the thought, remembering innocent lives were still at stake. Transforming into semi-cab mode, he floored his accel. and rushed at ramjet, full throttle.

" Let's see how you like being on the recieving end, Ramjet!"

Prime activated his headlights, and shifted them to hi-beams... if the 'con was going to look at him, he'd get a blinding surprise for his trouble.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Still woozy, Ramjet didn't understand what the bright light bearing down on him was until it was too late. He felt a flat surface crash into him, and then he was pitched off to the side.

Ramjet pushed himself back up to his feet, gingerly feeling the crumpled metal along his left flank.

"Havin' fun yet, Prime?" The seeker shifted into jet mode, luxurating in the pain that came from his wounds as they repositioned. Thrusting up to full throttle, the white seeker spun around, came up behind Prime, and drove his nosecone towards the Autobot leader's trailer.

They say he feels any pain you cause to that thing...time to see if they're right!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Mmm, This foe is definatly a challence, no toying with him

Banzai-Tron rolled under Sixswitch's Lunge and slashed at his rear left leg with his sword
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

What ramjet wasn't expecting, however was for Prime to convert his trailer. The ramp swung down, missing the nosecone, but the defense drone also came online, as did roller. Roller rushed down the ramp, starting to run circles around the underside of the jet. Meanwhile, the defense drone came to life, arming the twin fore-mounted rockets, and loosed them on the jet.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch howled as the sword slashed into his back leg. With a snarl of anger, he whirled around and got ready to pounce. But he paused. Maybe Banzai-Tron was too skilled, even for Sixswitch to beat in hand-to-hand combat.

But he wanted to slash the Decepticon apart. He was a hunter, on the prowl. Moving in for the kill. Once again, Sixswitch leapt at his foe, fangs bared, claws outstretched.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-Tron Decided that exterior damage would not slow the Autobot down.

Have to try and scramble his circuits a little and buy some time

Leaping over Sixswitch , Banzai-Tron executed a one-two punch combo to either side of the sixchangers head
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -stops running, goes into a shooter's stance, aiming for a center mass shot on Cyclonus, hoping to knock his angle off descent off enough to make him avoid the control towers, fires-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet transformed as he saw the trailer split open. He rolled, coming to a rest in a crouch on the flat surface of Prime's combat deck. The rockets grazed his back, ripping chunks of armour away. Ignoring the pain, the conehead fired a barrage of laser blasts at Prime's cab.

"I s'pose that's a 'no', then?"

Even I can't take much more'a this...

Whirl wheezed again, then pushed himself up to his knees. He activated his comlink.

"I don't suppose...anyone's free to...to help me?"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch shook his head wildly from side to side to clear it from the concussive force of Banzai-Tron's blows. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a rational voice was screaming at him to get away. To get out of the rut he'd dug for himself.

With an immense effort he obeyed, leaping away from his opponent, and transforming into robot mode. He shook his head to clear it, as his normal, rational mind came flooding back to him.

A barrage of laser fire from his arm blasters shot forth to cover his retreat. He was just about to start a new attack when he received Whirl's communication.

"You picked a good time to call, buddy," he spoke over the comm, firing one last blast at Banzai-Tron, before transforming into his scout car mode.

"I'll be back. Try not to miss me," he told the Decepticon as his tires screeched into a U-turn, and he accelerated up the road, towards Whirl
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

the blasts rocked prime's cab, and a shout of pain was audible. It was at that point the cab separated, and prime transformed again. The maintenance drone reached out at ramjet's right arm with its refit claw, trying to grab ahold of it... as prime spun around, bringing his gun up, jumping onto the trailer, the barrel point blank at the conehead's forehead.

"I suggest when my maintenance drone releases you, you get out of here before I change my mind."

Prime's optics narrowed, and his fingerseemed to be ready to pull the trigger. but in the back of his mind, prime thought to himself...

"Let's see just how much of a processor this one really has."
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot feels the blow connect with his face and sends him skidding off on his back before grinding to a halt a few feet away"Yeah well would a Ninja do this" the sixchanger pulls out one of his blasters and fires in Chromedomes general direction.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Dodging away from Sixswitch's blasts Banzai-Tron lost sight of his foe

Blast, I'll never catch him on foot

Instead he turned and stalked off looking for a foe for another one on one.

Slag Ramjet for taking on Prime... now that would be a challenge worthy of my skill