[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Homeward Bound (Trypticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Corridors Trypticon

Doubledealer continued to blast at the enemy army with his light cannon, following Hatemonger. “Hey any one got some ideas on how to get rid of these thing quickly? There getting more than a little annoying!”
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link.

"Could always try to open an air lock and reversing the pressure in here. The major problem being we could get sucked out into space too, normally no big but given the Quints armada out there the results could be less than healthy."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik glowered at Bludgeon's skill. The Decepticon was vastly more talented than he had any right to be.

Ceasing fire, the general jumped forward. His left arm swung around to catch Bludgeon's sword amongst it's blades, while his right arm slashed downwards towards the crown of the Decepticon's head.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -lets energy blade be caught in Ghyrik's forearm blades, catches downsweeping arm with his left hand, grips it with his fingers, kicks both feet up at Ghyrik's face, ending the flip kick(whether it connected or not) a couple of meters away, katana ready-

Command deck, Jurisprudence:

Black Battle Convoy: -sighing, looking at the damage to Chains of Justice and the damage indicators of Jurisprudence, wondering how he was going to explain the toothmarks in the hulls of the ships(On the up side, he mused to himself, the damage wasn't severe), looks at the approach vector, optics narrow, activates commlink- "Ghyrik, reinforcements are arriving."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik tilted his head to one side, allowing the Decepticon's kick to connect with his shoulder instead. Then he listened to Black Battle Convoy's transmission.

"I see..." He turned to Bludgeon. "I'm afraid I must be going. If you survive the next ten minutes, we'll have to finish this later."

The general then sent out two radio transmissions. The first went to his remaining troops (most of whom were now within the city's corridors), ordering them to destroy everything they could lay their hands on. The second activated the nearest drop ship's autodefenses, which started to target Bludgeon with heavy laserfire. The cannons punched holes in the deck as they tracked towards the Decepticon.

Ghyrik then sprinted towards the next-nearest dropship, signaling it to prepare for flight.

Trypticon's voice boomed from the overhead speakers nearest to Leozak. "More Quints. What do we do?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -deactivates energo-katana, resheathes it, starts moving away from the incoming fire, flinging fireballs at Ghyrik as he dodges the dropship's fire-

--------------

Leozak: "Trypticon, get us out of here. We can face the fleet when we have an unlimited power supply." -looks over at Drillhorn and Hellbat- "Come on, let's go clean the pests out of the ship."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got on a com-link to Leozak.

"According to sensor readings that I've been trying to keep an eye on through all this the probe should have landed. We have done what we needed and did some damage to the Quints as well. Can you merge into Leokaiser to clean out these sharkticons?...." he was about to continue before he saw the dropships opening fire on Bludgeon. He quickly turned and transformed back into Robot mode and tried to lay out cover fire for the robot.

"Get yourself back in here!" He yelled hoping to assist Bludgeon's run back to Trypticon.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Several fireballs slammed into Ghyrik's back as he ran up the ramp of his waiting shuttle.

So much for honour, eh Bludgeon?

As soon as the general had strapped into his command chair, the shuttle lifted off. It's laser cannons tracked towards the main bay doors and fired. After several blasts, the bay doors were torn open, exposing the hangar to space (which would have been dangerous had there been much air left in the bay).

Ghyrik guided the shuttle out of Trypticon, towards the Jurisprudence.

Trypticon acknowledged his commander's order, albeit grudgingly. His parts began to shift and an alarm began to wail indicating that transformation back into battlestation mode was in progress.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Trypticon Bridge

Doubledealer ran into the bridge blasting as many cannon fodder units as he could. Once on the bridge he shook his head “those things are annoying as the pit! Primus I could use a drink.” He than smirked confidently “So, what’s the next plane of action?”
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Leozak: "Not a good idea, Hatemonger. The remaining Sharkticons are scattered throughout the ship's corridors. Sending Leokaiser after them would be like hunting humans with anti-matter."

Bludgeon: -watching the dropship leaving, deactivates energo-katana, walks back towards Hatemonger- "Their leader has left. All that remains is the cleanup operations."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"Let's take out the remaining Sharkticons. Without their leaders they should be easy pickings." He said to Bludgedon.

He then got on the com back to Leozak.

"I understand, since their commander left it should be easy to destroy the remaining forces anyway." He said smashing a straggler.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Trypticon Bridge

Doubledealer paced on the bridge for a few seconds and than opened a general communication line. “So is my help goin be need to finish of off the fodder, or do you have something else for me to do? Or do I get a break before plant drop?”
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got back onto his com-link.

"Finish them off, all we need is one of those wiremunchers to hit a major circuit and we are slagged." He then called back Leozak.

"What is our plan do we return to Earth since the probe launch is a sucess? Or will we do a planet fall?" He asked.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Leozak: "Unfortunately, we don't have the energon to pull off a successful beachhead landing. They'd throw everything they have at us, and we'd have to divert all power to the shields to keep Trypticon from being demolished. This was a test run of the ship's systems as well as the probe launch. And I wanted to see how the Quints operate in battle." -looks over at Drillhorn- "Drillhorn! I want a list of materials you'll need to build a reactor that will keep Trypticon supplied with power, so if we have to use energon at all to fuel this station, it's only as a suppliment."

Drillhorn: -sighs- "Redesigning the reactor room. I can't wait......"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"So back to Earth then. Let's see what our probe is showing us?" Hatemonger asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik's shuttle docked with the Jurisprudence, and the general stomped off towards the bridge.

Trypticon completed his transformation sequence, then oriented himself for Earth. His voice boomed from the loadspeakers nearest Leozak.

"Ready to leave."

Spinister blasted a group of Sharkticons who were standing guard over the engine room doors, then stepped into the chamber.

It was full of enemies.

He started smashing foes with his mace, wary of opening fire in the enclosed space.

Wipe-out glanced at Doubledealer.

"According to my great master's internal sensors, they could probably use your help in engineering."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Triggerhappy, Decided that his fellow decepticons had the situation under control, fired a few shots at the sharkticons then wandered off to asses his injuries
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -rejoins his shell, stepping inside as the shell closes around him, looks over at Leozak- "There are Sharkticons in your engine room." -turns, runs out of the landing bay, heading for engineeering-

Drillhorn: "Slag!" -activates commlink- "Gaihawk, Jalgar, this is Drillhorn! Meet me in engineering. And don't use your guns. Polearms only!" -transforms to tank mode roars off towards engineering-

Leozak: -looks over at Hellbat- "We'll get to the bridge." -activates commlink- "Trypticon, best speed to Earth! Give me a preliminary damage report. I'll be on the bridge shortly."

Engineering, Trypticon:

Bludgeon, Drillhorn, Jalgar and Gaihawk: -come charging in-

Bludgeon: -draws katana, starts dicing the Sharkticons-

Drillhorn, Jalgar, and Gaihawk: -pull out bo staffs, start battering their way through Sharkticons-

Bridge, Jurispudence:

Black Battle Convoy: "Welcome back, Ghyrik. How went the battle?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Trypticon activated his main engines, quickly taking his leave of the Quintesson armada as he pushed towards lightspeed. After about a minute, a whumph echoed throughout his corridors at the hyperdrive cut in.

"Lots of damage," he told Leozak, he voice seeming to follow the commander as he walked. "Sharkticons made a mess in the halls, and they're still in engineering."

Engineering, Trypticon

Spinister gave a brief nod to the newly-arrived Decepticons, then went back to smashing Sharkticons to bits with his flail.

Bridge, Jurisprudence

"Poorly," Ghyrik snarled. "And I see that the fleet fared poorly, as well. But the attack was repulsed, so victory is ours."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger transformed and ran to engineering energon saber in hand and started to cut through the remaining Sharkticons.