[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Combiner Strike (Persian Gulf)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon then overheard the problems the Pretenders were having.

"Piranacon disengage." The gaint yelled and the six robots dove underwater to plan.

"Tentikil, Overbite take out the remaining ships!" Snaptrap yelled. "Nautilar, Skylor, Seawing and myself to the shore. Once you are done with the ships we will merge on the surface and finish the humans defenses!" Snaptrap barked heading towards the surfice the other 3 Seacons following behind him.

"Well let's do this!" Tentikil snarled as he traveled to the surface and underneath a ship and wrapped his tenticles around hit hoping to crush the ship while Overbite fired his weapons into the underside of the ship Tentkil was hoping to crush.

"Keep the humans busy pretenders, we are on our way to help." Snaptrap yelled to Icepick.

"My othermen can finish the other two ships off."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Icepick groaned when he got the message.
" No you don't understand, we are holding back untill you finish of those ships, if we level the base now then they will flee back to the Preds and Terrorcons." he growled at Snaptrap " If you think it is all under control there then i will level the base."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap smiled.

"I Assure you the ships are not going far. Two of their ships are still functional, barely. Tentikil is currently wrapped around one and Overbite is attacking both of them with his Jawbreaker cannons. Slag both ships will probably sink soon enough. Also, why are you leveling the base finish their com-tower and hit their generators to cut the power to their weapons systems. I thought we were suppose to leave the base intact otherwise." He yelled back.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The second destroyer began to list sideways as Tentakill's weight pulled it towards the water. It fired desperately at the robotic squid as it's hull began to develop hairline cracks. The other ship began to back away, firing missiles at Overbite as it went.

The base's guns sang out, throwing bullets and missiles at the Pretender Monsters and approaching Seacons.

Having cleared the lower decks of fleshlings, Sinnertwin stalked back out onto the hull and began to circle the captive humans.

Hun-grrr watched as Razorclaw knocked a group of humans to the ground with an energy blast.

Working the debris around in his mouths, the Terrorcon leader fashioned himself a pair of crude missiles. He spat them towards the two still-funcitoning defence batteries, then chuckled as some terrified flesh creatures fled and dove into the water.

He chewed on scraps for a few more seconds before swallowing, transforming, and addressing Razorclaw. "Nnnn. Of course."

He turned towards the humans that Sinnertwin had driven up from the ship's bowels.

"Which of you is the captain?"

A middle-aged man stepped forward. "I...I am."

"Drrr. Steer this ship for Carbombya. Full speed. Now!"

"I...Yes. I will."

He raised a radio to his lips and barked an order. Moments later, the ship began to turn.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

" Fine then if the ships are history and the base is to be left then I am pulling back and joining up with the other squads." Icepick answered Snaptrap
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw: ---" Open Commlink, Predacons, were heading to the Carbombya base, time to do your jobs. Headstrong, make sure Hun-grr can communicate with all four teams. Set out a message post for them soon. Divebomb will give support if needed. Tantrum prepare the fuel arrangements." --- Looks over at Hun-grr then signals Ramapge to come closer. "Close commlink. Rampage ... " --- Razorclaws voice goes to a mere whisper --- "Keep an eye out on things, I'll be up here with Hun-Grr, but still ... stay frosty".

Rampage nods and flys off to the other side of the tanker.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap yelled into his com-link.

"No merge and tear the base apart." As the Seacons approached the shore showering the base with all of there firepower.

Tentikil made one final draw of his tenticles feeling the ships snap and break under the force he let go knowing the ship was finished.

"Comeon over bite let's finish this!" He yelled transforming into his weapon mode as Overbite swam over quickly to avoid the missile fire.

"OWw they are getting close!" He grumbled snatching Tentikil as Tentikil fired in his double barreled electro cannon mode to finish off the last ship.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The ship Tentakil had crushed began to take on water, slowly sinking. What few guns were still functional lashed out at the metallic squid.

The final ship was badly damaged by Tentakil's blast, but stayed above water. It launched more missiles at Overbite.

The base's defensive fire grew more and more sporadic as the Decepticons pounded it.

Sinnertwin continued to stalk around the humans, sending short sprays of fire at anyone who seemed likely to resist.

Hun-grrr watched the Predacons go about their business, waiting for Tantrum to inform him on the status of the captured fuel.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tantrum had taken upon the liberty to check the properties of the fuel.

"Hmmm ... this tastes good. Hmm ... better report to Hun-grr, he'll wanna know whats going on."

Tantrum flew up to the deck to speak with the mission commander.

Tantrum: "Sir, Hun-grr sir. The fuel arrangments have been taken care of. Fuel capicaty of the ship is at 98% with no pentration in the hull. It is made out of pure raw oil and should provde amples amounts of energon cubes. I am currently estimating in the thousands. I will need one of your Terrorcons to assist with the fuel pump as it has to be converted for Energon cube use. I will await further orders down bellow."

Tantrum flys down below and opens a secret commlink to Razorclaw.

"Sir, we've hit a gold mine, drink up while you can."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hun-grrr made an agreeable noise in reply to Tantrum, then motioned for Rippersnapper to join him. When the smaller Terrorcon was close enough, he said, "Grrr. Go help the Predacon with the fuel systems."

"Of course, sir. Right away." Rippersnapper scampered down the stairs, through some corridors, and into the fuel storage access area.

"What do you need?" he asked Tantrum.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"I don't like when my pray tries to fire on me after falling!" Tentikil growled as one torpedo hit him knocking him aside, reactionally he used his ink and swam below the ship, moving to help Overbite attack the other ship.

Snaptrap was rather happy as he stepped onto the base and opened fire with a barrage of missiles and laser fire as the other 3 Seacons arrived on base and began firing as well.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tantrum nodded at the small Terrorcon.

"This ship is ready to true the crude oil into refined into oil usuable by the humans. We need to turn it into Energon. Fro that it needs to be heated. Also we need a convertor, and energon cubes, which are hopefully on the base, but we need to rig up an adpadter so we can put in ot straight away. Also for this to run smooth we have to make sure that nothing, and a mean nothing damages the hull. For now, start producing energon cubes, we could convert it now but we'd burn most of the energy. Looks like we have to operate from with-in the ship or just outside it. Now ... lets get started."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The damaged destroyer continued to sink, her weapons falling silent. Smote by Overbite and Tentakil, the final ship began to sink as well.

The base's guns targeted the other Seacons, but the 'Cons' fire began to carve sections of armour off of buildings.

Rippersnapper nodded. "Sure thing, Tantrum."

He started to fiddle with some equipment. "We'll have Metrodrones to do most of the work back at Carbombya, but it can't hurt to get started now. Maybe Ratbat will give us efficiency medals or something."

The last comment was so blatantly sarcastic that even Blot would have picked up on it.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tentikil laughed "Our work here is done. "

"Yeah let's go help out our mates." Overbite snarled as the two quickly headed to the base.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Monstructor decided that killing his enemies from afar was not satisying enough and moved in to demolish the command buildings with his fists
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tantrum: "Good work Rippersnapper. That should do it for now. Go ask Hun-grr how long till we arrive at the Base."

Divebomb: "Razorclaw, my long tange sensors tell me that the Seacons and Pretenders are successful in dealing with the human base."

Razorclaw: "Good, as soon as we have the ship at the base, we'll turn into Predaking and dis-engage. I want you to send a message to Icepick and Snaptrap that we shall have ... a quick energon refill before we sent out the cubes."

Headstrong and Rampage meet up at a secret place in the tanker away from Terrorcon Audio sensors.

Headstrong: "How bout a quick drink down with Tantrum, we deserve it after all?"

Rampage: "Yeah ... I'm up for that." -- Smrirks -- "It's not like Ratbat isn't going to miss it."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Sure thing, Tantrum," Rippersnapper quipped. He started back towards the upper decks.

Buildings collapsed as Monstructor's fists crushed them into the ground.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Well we can't let Monstructor have all the fun can we?" Snaptrap yelled over the din of destruction being made by the Pretender gestalt force.

"Damn right we can't!" Seawing yelled back as Overbite and Tentikil got on land.

"Seacons merge into Piranacon!" Snaptrap yelled as the six transformers merged into the oceanic giant.

"Now humans prepare for your death." The gaint stomped slowly on land due to his huge size but then opened fire on the base and swung his sword at what remained.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tantrum: --- watches the small Terrorcon leave. "Rampage, Headstrong, coast is clear. Come quick, drinks are up."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Buildings crumbled to dust as Piranacon stomped through the base. Commander Voyles watched in horror as the titan smashed the facility, knowing his own death was imminent.

Then the Seacon giant's sword cut into the command bunker, and Voyles knew no more.

Rippersnapper dashed up beside Hun-grrr, who had gone back to chewing on battle debris. "Sir, the Predacons want to know how long until we reach Carbombya."

Hun-grrr growled under his breath as he continued to chew.

"What did you say, sir?"

"Tu urrrz," Hun-grrr gurgled.

"What?"

Tu urrrz!" The Terrorcon leader spat one of his makeshift missiles at Rippersnapper. "Now leave me be! I'm eating!"

Climbing back to his feet, Rippersnapper activated his comlink.

"Tantrum, our ETA is two hours. I think."