[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss, Part 4-A:..... And Everywhere Else

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

RSLS Lion bridge

The captain looked out of the window as another 3 salvos thundered out.

a rating ran up

"Sir we've got incoming its coming from 23km and closing fast."

Captain Oloka :" ring down to engineering get them to run up the engines for manoeuvring. All AA guns and missile batteries to red alert."

The T90 tankdozer was never an aerodynamic beast, this one had its front ripped open by Stranglehold and the laws of physics beat his incredible strength as its path degraded and it ploughed into a sand dune.

The Captain strode to the radio office and took the mike

"This is Captain Oloka to any EDC units in range we are under attack by decepticons . They have taken and plundered one of our diamond mines. Do you have any units available over,"
He gave the pertinent locations

Mining camp

The ZSU swiveled and was beating a retreat having seen its comrades slaughtered. Bludgeon's fire caught a track parting a link . The AA track slewed round clockwise as the track snaked out behind it . The crew bailed out of the stricken vehicle and started running up the hill."

The shells started thudding home , some landed in the desert kicking up clouds of sand and leaving massive craters others started impacting on the camp the remains of the vehicle park went up in flames shrapnel flying every where. Fragments from another scythed through the legs of a guardtower. It toppled slowly sideways. others landed at various other points round the camp.

Canadian Highway

2 rigs rolled along the highway enroute for French Canada
Scout

Post by Scout »

New York / Canada border

Inferno chuckled. "Walking might be faster, and safer too. We're on approach 'Buster. ETA is ... 2 minutes."

"Big Daddy, you can help by getting that landing gear box working."
Zisteau

Re: Sierra Leone

Post by Zisteau »

Warehouse in Denver

Bumper shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I don't see Hosehead anywhere. We'd better check the warehouse out to see if it's safe. Lets start with the perimeter. Crosshairs, go around to the left. Cliffy and I will go around to the right. Sizzle, stay here and watch the door. If anyone sees anything, contact the rest of us on your comm.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Abandoned Army Base

"You could always tie Nightbeat under the tarp and I could ride standing over him with careful positioning" Catilla rumbled, hopping out of Landfill's load-bay.

Warehouse in Denver

"Gotcha, Bumper" Cliffjumper nodded, tearing his attention away from the warehouse and opening his comm-link, then started padding to the right, scanning for Hosehead.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry about that, Zisteau.)

Next Warehouse Over, Denver:

Lug: -looking through binoculars- "I told you they were Autobots."

Hosehead: "Never hurts to be safe." -rolls out of concealment, drives over to the Warehouse Bumper is in, transforms to robot mode- "Hey, guys."

Abandoned Army Base, Outside of Denver:

Nightbeat: "Will we both fit?"

Muzzle: -hands remains of the computer to Rev-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill paused

"I'd feel better if Catilla came along . Once Nigthbeats roped down I'm pretty much stuck in Vehicle mode until some one releases him . I could transform but it wouldn't do Nightbeat any good and I'd be happier if someone especially Catilla was covering my back."

Wingspan pilotet the shuttle through the depths before bursting out of the ocean and leveling off.
verytired

Warehouse, Denver

Post by verytired »

Sizzle grit his teeth as he transformed and began guard duty. He also begen mutering about the waste of his talent of an interceptor, and about Fizzles gleeful transmission concerning the sharkticon attack. He'd come here to get some action dammit!
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Warehuse in Denver

"Oh, Hosehead, there you are." Bumper said. Getaway said we would be able to find you here. "All we really know is we're here to pick up some weapons. Can you fill us in a bit?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Warehouse, Denver:

Hosehead: -shrugs- "The warehouse was apparently used by some human terrorists for weapons storage."
verytired

Warehouse, Denver:

Post by verytired »

Sizzle Turned to Hosehead.
"Have you checked out the warhouse yet? How well armed were they?"
Brave Maximus

With Grimlock

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge and Snarl continued to trudge beside their commander, Snarl itching for a fight.

"It's not looking too good over there boss." Swoop said in the air, "Do you think we should hurry?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Warehouse, Denver:

Hosehead: -shrugs- "We hit them before they could really respond. Lots of guns and rocket launchers in there, though."

Sierra Leone:

Grimlock: -roaring, charges over the top of the hill, bearing down on Bludgeon- "DINOBOTS! ATTACK!!!!"

Slag: -transforms to Dino mode, charges towards Stranglehold-

Fangry: -turns, charges towards Grimlock-

---------

Bugly: -subspacing his shell, leaps into the air and transforms, streaking towards the Dinobots-
Brave Maximus

With Grimlock

Post by Brave Maximus »

Swoop spots Bugly in the air and locks on with his missiles, firing them as he starts to scream a battle cry.

Sludge slowly moved on to the field in dino mode, looking for a target.

Snarl leans down and charges Fangry for a head butt.....
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce spots the Dinobots from the top of the hill as he straggles back over, looking like the off spring of a cat and a porcupine.

He leaps through the air silently aiming to land on Sludges back claws extended.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge feels Pounce land on his back, barely. His thick Dinosaur mode armour is barely scratched by the Decepticons claws. Unfortunatly, the cat is in a place where the Dinobot can't reach it, Despite flailing his tail around......
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce landed his claws skittering on the thick armour as he barely scratched it.

if at first you dont succeed he thought

He fired his twin anti-personnel missile launching guns at the back of Sludges neck.

Riding him like a bronco as he thrashed and lashed his tail,
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The impact of the missiles on his back certianly got Sludge's attention, and stung quite badly. This had quite a negative effect on the dinobot - he was now pissed off.

Doing the first logical move he could think of, Sludge rolled on his back, hoping to crush the annoyance.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce had anticipated this move

He sprang to safety and turned hoping that the Dinobots belly armour would be thinner. He fired again hoping his agility would give him an advantage over the slow but very strong dinobot.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Shuttle

Having nothing better to do, Deadend summoned his gun from subspace and started cleaning it. Breakdown watched the shuttle's radar.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan turned to Breakdown

"Is he always this talkative ?"