[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss, Part 4-A:..... And Everywhere Else

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Feeling the 'Con leave his back, Sludge continued to roll, but this time, combined it with transforming. The activation threw him forward and allowed the dinobot to land on his feet. It also caused one of the shots to miss him, the second hit Sludge's shoulder armour, causing it darken nicely.

"Here kitty kitty kitty......" said the kneeling Dinobot, now completely focused on combat. He drew his Energon blade and laser rifle, waiting for the cat to make the first move......
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce snarled

"thats it the sum total of you wit and repartee not a line by Shakespeare or Mark Twain or T.S Eliott . Not Pounce's a Mystery Cat: he's called the Hidden Con--For when you search for him , he's quite gone. Noooo all I get is Here Kitty Kitty Kitty , I suppose you are a Dinobot I have to make allow..."

Pounce moved lightening quick bounding to the top of a sand dune peering over the crumbling edge triggering his weapons again at Sludge

"..ances"

His words echoed through the desert
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sierra Leone:

Fangry: -leaps, transforming, landing in front of Grimlock, facing away from him- "Little windy today, huh, Fossil-Brain?" -fires compressed air cannon in tail at Grimlock-

Grimlock: -staggers backwards, transforming to robot mode-

Fangry: -cackling, fires again-

Grimlock: -drops to one knee, wind pushing him back through the sand-

Fangry: -still cackling, fires again- "Gonna blow you through that dune, Dinobot!"

Grimlock: -buffetted by the wind, pushes off the ground, lurching forwards, step by step into the 200 mph wind, cranks left fist back-

Fangry: -still cackling, looks back, jaw drops mid-cackle- "Wha-" POW!!!!!!

Grimlock: -swings a right cross at Fangry's head- "Dumb 'Con. Trick might work before, but not now!"

Fangry: -lurches again-

Grimlock: -snaps a left hook at Fangry's head-

Fangry: -collapses, dazed- "You..... you can't...."

Grimlock: -pulls energo-sword- "Me killed you once. Me more than happy to do it again!" -raises sword, slashes down towards Fangry's head-

Bludgeon: -blocks the slash- "Inept fool or not, Grimlock, Fangry is one of my men. If you want a challenge, face me."

----------

Slag: -charging Stranglehold-

Stranglehold: -transforms to rhino mode, charges Slag, moving at full speed-

Slag: -also moving full speed-

With a mighty, resounding and earth shattering KA-WHANG!!!!!!!!, the two charging mecha-animals slammed into each other, head first.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Warehouse in Denver

Bumper replied to Hosehead. "Well, I guess we'd better take a look at how much ordinance we'll be transporting." Bumper started the entrance. "Is it locked or what?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sierra Leone

Bugly fired a spray of photon blasts at Swoop as he casually evaded the Dinobot's missiles.

"Screaming already, are we? But I haven't even started to kill you yet..."

Snarl turned away from the fallen Fangry, irritated that Grimlock had thrashed his intended prey.

The Dinobot caught sight of Banzai-Tron, then drew his sword and stalked towards the Actionmaster.

Octopunch led Scavenger and Long Haul into a large cavern that was obviously used to store freshly-unearthed diamonds. As the two Constructicons started to paw through the loot, the Pretender glanced uneasily at the mine's rocky innards.

Warehouse, Denver

Crosshairs' optics kept shifting, looking for potential threats while Bumper and Hosehead conversed.

Abandoned Army Base, Outside of Denver

Rev took the hard drive from Muzzle, then plugged cords from his computer into the power and data plugs on the back of the drive.

"There's still data here, but it's encrypted. I'm going to download it now, then sort it out when we get back to base."

"Sounds good to me."

Getaway nodded to Landfill, then glanced over at Siren.

"Feel up to some heavy lifting?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" He must be in an unusual good mood" Breakdown said to Wingspan " Or he doesn't want to be doomed with a dirty gun."

" Or maybe I do not see the point in having a conversation." Deadeend said without looking up from his gun.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Los Angeles, California: Seiber-Trahn HQ

Matt Hawkin had been sitting at his desk for the last hour, his head held in his hands.

" I truly cannot believe this... The Supreme Commander forgets that he's had me here since before his return, gaining trust and resources for our fight, and I am helpless to even REMIND HIM! "

Hawkin's fist slammed down on the table, and he rose from his seat, heading for the doors to his office.

"Janice, I'm going to be away for awhile... transfer any calls to Mr. Brunman... he'll take care of things in my absence."

The secretary merely nodded, saddened to see her boss in such a seemingly stressed state. It had been a very VERY long time since Hawk had shown such emotion...much less anger. Not since the attempted corporate take-over by some half-wit competitor had Hawk been so angered.

Arriving at the top-most level of the parking garage, Hawk clicked the button for his car alarm and entered his custom built Chrysler ME-412. The platinum silver vehicle roared to life, and Hawkin pulled out of the parking space, quickly making his way down to the ground level. After making his way through mid-day traffic, he found himself at home... not the sprawling mansion one would think someone such as Hawkin should own... Granted, there was a massive amount of property, but the house itself was a two floor, 10 room house that looked like a home-maker's dream-house.

Pulling the vehicle into the garage, Hawk departed the car, heading out behind the house.

" I just hope I'm doing the right thing..." he muttered.

"Pretender!" he shouted, summoning his armor, and his size growing.

The shell shed, and MetalHawk's robotic form... Gold, Red and Blue stood behind the house..

"TRANSFORM!"

The transformation was quick, and the hyper-sonic jet rocketed away toward colorado... and a date with destiny.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan sighed

On a mission with a Paranoid and a Depressive this was going to be a long mission.

"Cheer up Deadend got some nice new parts waiting for you at the other end of this mission."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Inferno brought the shuttle into position and landed it, with a resounding clatter. Amazingly, it held in one piece.

He went to the bay door and opened it, looking out with a curious expression.

"Hey Roadbuster - you out here?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill replied

"ready when you are good buddies."

2 rigs were on the approaches to Quebec

The driver of the first one reviewed his instructions

Once you near your destination activate the beacon , you will be contacted and further instructions as to delivery given

He reached over and pressed the buttop of the beacon taped to his dash .
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron grinned as Snarl moved towards him.

Drawing out is sword, Banzai-tron stood side-long to the Dinobot and angled the blade above his head while motioning the Dinobot on.
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

Swoop dodged to the side, avoiding the Photon Blasts. He aimed his missiles and fired, then came screaming in to the most logical place that Bugly would dodge to.

On the ground, Sludge brought his sword up and parried the attack from Pounce. He stalked forward, raising his laser rifle:

"You not worth effort of big words......"

The Dinobot said, obviously getting angry with Pounce's big words - and an angry Dinobot is never a good thing. He fired off a few shots off - not at the Con, but at the sand dune, causing it to turn to glass, slippery glass......
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce swore

His plan to get the dune crashing round the Dino's ears was null and void. Powerful gun the big lunk packed.

He slid and slipped

"slagggggggggggggggggggggg....."

he tumbled as a large chunk of the glowing hot glass broke off under his frantic scrambling and moved towards the dino

ok the plan was working sort of except he wasnt supposed to be going with the dune towards the dino.
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

(OOC: Ooooh, creative :) )

Sludge was a little shocked by the dune caving in and sliding towards him (he never was the brightest bulb on the tree). He activated his Energon sword and dropped his Laser Rifle - With a double handed slash, he sliced through the glass dune and hopefully the Decepticon too.....
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc cheers :D)

Pounce dodged to one side the sword stroke trimming some of the shrapnel fragments embedded in his hide off short.

While the dino was extracting his sword from the molten hot glass. He acted quickly , the mission here wasnt to deactivate the Dino but just to keep him distracted while his comrades raided the mine .

An image flashed through his mind and stooping he grabbed the Laser rifle in his mouth and loped off towards the top of the hill where he had originally encountered the Squishies convoy . His loping half bounding covering the distance quickly.
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge snarled in anger as the cat-Con snagged his rifle. He transformed into Bronto-mode, Aimed a little, and raised both right feet off the ground. They both came down with a battle field defaning thud that caused the entire area to rumble with an earthquake. A jagged fissure in the earth started to open and raced towards Pounce in a zig-zag motion.....
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

( oo right back at you very creative)

Pounce staggered and stumbled the rifle dropped from his mouth
and fell into the fissure that had opened between his feet lodging on a ledge a few feet down.

Times like this is when i wish i was the one who could fly , hmm well maybe the next best thing

He leaped through the air carrying him over to the other side of the hill.

He should have a few moments while the Dino recovered his rifle.
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge smiled in Bronto mode, then ambled over to the fissure, transforming. He reached down, while trying to reach his rifle - his sword at the ready - in an attempt to defend himself against an attacker.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sierra Leone .

Pounce transformed and moved over to the big squishie truck. He looked over at the big tarpaulined load.

He peered over the crest of the hill and saw the dino reaching for his weapon a perfect opportunity

it must weigh over a 100 tons. Question what do you need to take out a big lumbering transformer. Answer an even bigger transformer.

Pounce ripped open the door, tossing it to one side, he started the engine perched awkwardly on the running board he lodged a lump of rock on the accelerator and clinging on ready to fall off his precaurious perch at any moment.

He moved the big lumbering monster to the top of the hill and ripping out the seatbelt lashed the wheel. As it crested the hill he aimed it then jumped and rolled clear
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge grabbed his rifle and stood up in time to see the large truck and did what any dinobot would do: aimed the laser rifle and fired.

The shot hit the truck right in the engine, causing it to explode (and a second later, the fuel tanks). The large, barrling, flaming molten slag truck with something big on the back of it slammed into Sludge as he tried to brace for the impact.

"This not good....."

With in a few seconds, the dinobot was engulfed in the flames, completely obscured.

The truck stopped moving after a few metres flames billowing around it. A few seconds later saw a dark shape moving in the flames. The shadow took shape as the shinny surface of Sludge walked out, Rifle in one hand, glowing energon sword in the other (Terminator two theme playing in the background). As he stepped out of the inferno, parts of the Dinobot were still burning where the gasoline stuck to his armour. While his chest plate was dented and warped, the dinobot looked more grim than ever.

"Ouch..... that hurt - now me hurt you more!"

Sludge began to stalk up the hill, firing his laser rifle at the Decepticon - causing pools of molten glass to form where it hit the sand.

(OOC: Ok, I really have no idea what was in that truck to make it weigh 100 tons. If it was something important - I can change this post to make it work. Sorry.
....... This would work so much better if I could spell.....)