[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

As the other mission members started appearing, Carnivac shifted his attention to them instead of Monzo. Carnivac only knew Thundercracker by the seeker's reputation, they 'flew' in different parts of the Decepticon army. As for Starblade, her function was (in a way) closer to Carnivac's function then the seeker's was.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer followed along a short distance behind StarBlade, the last one to head for the landing bay. He was in no rush to get to their shuttle, or whatever transportation was lined up for them, as it was bound to be a long and boring flight.

"Anyone know what the movie is?" He asked to anyone in general as he got onboard, looking for a place to sit.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Bay Four

(OOC @ Nebulos Mission crew: you can find our ride's tech data and layout here. Our ship is quite a bit larger than a shuttle. :) )

Spinister watched as the last of his crew boarded the Flamberge, then followed them aboard. He glanced around the passenger compartment, then nodded to his crew.

"Strap in. I will inform you when we've broken orbit. You will be able to explore the rest of the ship at your leisure then."

Without waiting for questions, the Targetmaster headed towards the rear of the bay. He ducked into the ship's main stairwell, then headed up towards deck two. Once there, he headed aft, then up through deck one and into the command tower.

Once there, he activated the ship's artificial intelligence and instructed it to begin system startup. Turning around, he activated a nearby comm panel.

"Scorponok, my team will be ready for departure momentarily. Please deploy the large-scale launch tube."

Scorponok's Office

The temporarily-deplaced city commander nodded gravely as Spinister's comm call came in, then input the appropriate orders to the Nemesis' computer.

"You are clear to launch," he told the Targetmaster. Then, after a slight delay, he added, "Good luck."

Scorponok frowned, then, irritated by the amount of time that Windrazor was taking to reply to him. With a shrug, he began to search through the aerospace troop listings himself.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf padded out of medbay his stint in the CR chamber completed . He just caught Tracer's comment.

"funny said that you did , picked up did I a few in Hollywood borrowed did I when in movie studio was. "

"produces films "

"what have we here , gobots the movie , wonder what that is sounds like autoscum propaganda yes ."

Weirdwolf padded over and realising that he needed to be in robot mode transformed.

He sat there headless and buckled himself in.

Wingspan examined his computer screen.

"How do you think Motormaster would like a set of brake flaps with cut outs of naked squishies on them ?"

He queried an amused tone to his voice.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Sitting down at another computer, Breakdown tried not to burst out laughing at the image that brought up. Breakdown failed and for a few moments the only sound he made was laughter.

" As much as I'd like to say yes" Breakdown said when he could speak again " I think starting a collection of rust might be safer."
------------

A few minutes after Weirdwolf's CR chamber opened, the one with the shell in it openned. After looking over at the shell, Carnivac turned and walked to an empty seat near Weirdwolf. The shell shoke itself before following after Carnivac and jumping into the seat next to him. Carnivac made sure his shell was succured, before he buckled in.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan grinned

"your probably right, right up there with having a pet scraplet as a bad idea , I suppose Wildrider having zebra print seat covers is right out too."

Wingspan was happy to have cheered up Breakdown .

" have pushed up Porsche parts by an average of 300 percent .

Weirdwolf spoke to Carnivac

" wonder where were going , off planet I think otherwise we'd have taken a shuttle not this souped up corvette.

Monzo come over here and sit down while we're taking off."

Monzo limped over and grudgingly took the only seat left in the row next to the shell.

"dont rush me Wolfy i was going to catch up with some other nebulans . Its not often i get to catch up with my own species, its not like i'm gonna fall over them in the street or just pop back to nebulos .
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek walked in and saw the Predacons.

He snapped his fingers and a fairly large group of medical drones arrived in the area.

"Predacons, shut yourselves down, when I reactive you all Predaking and the Predacons shall be reborn." Cryotek said almost in a way that might have caused fear in the spark of anyone around.... that is if they were an Autobot.

Hatemonger sat down at his office and watched over the proceedings in the Medical Bay. Hoping for the best for Cryotek as repairing and rebuilding Predaking would be a huge feather in the cap of the Decepticon scientist.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"Hello," Thundercracker briefly returned StarBlade's greeting, somewhat made nervous by what he perceived as her probing looks.

He strapped himself into his seat. As one would expect of a Seeker, he didn't like being restrained, but the fact that he would be able to remove the restraints himself made it bearable, and he didn't expect that Spinister could be argued with when it came to safety matters.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade noted the nervousness of Thundercracker, but she hadn't been looking at him that closely. She had simply been curious to his reaction. Most Seekers didn't like her, mostly because Megatron had given her the worst, and potentially best rewarding, missions while he was still functional.

Hearing Spinister's orders to strap in, the assassin nodded once, and secured herself. Last thing I need is to get thrown into a wall and damaged. I doubt we'll see any repairs until we return to Earth, or Cybertron, which ever comes first.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacon's looked at Cyrotek then went to their CV tanks.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek watched as the other Predacons shut down. A vidscreen appeared and Cryotek went to work. The first thing he did was shut off the Predacons pain systems. Needless to say what he was going to do to each of them was going to hurt, alot.

Besides, as much as he enjoyed making Transformers feel pain he would rather do that to Autobots than his own kind. After that he started to work, first off on Divebomb.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Actually...accually...that nutcase probably would like them" Breakdown said without looking at Wingspan " Of course even if he didn't, his reaction would be the same."
-----------
Carnivac would have rolled his optics if he could, but turned his attention to Spinister.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan replied careful not to look directly at Breakdown

"Interesting bunch of Cons you got yourself bonded too, any of them got anything to reccomend them ? Hopefully if we pull this off , it will be glory for the pair of us and all the Cons who look down on me as just a clone will eat there words, oh yes . We can do it with you covering contingency planning and cash flow .
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The skimatics appeared on the holovid for the upgrades for Divebomb.

A leaner meaner avion mode. This time in the form of a falcon, with a similar weapon loadout as before but with specially made claws and beak allowing Divebomb to use his natural ablities to rip through Autobot's hides.

Cryotek smiled as the chamber went to work sparks and smoke coming from the unit.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flamberge

Spinister had only just secured himself in the ship's captain's chair when the computer's feminine voice told him that the vessel was ready for launch. He tapped a few buttons on the chair's armrest, then was pressed forward heavily as the ship's main engines fired.

The Flamberge thrusted up towards the sky.

(OOC @ Nebulos team: Time to pack up and move to the Nebulos thread :) )

Scorponok's Office

Having settled on a set of aerospace troopers to include on his operation, Scorponok stood and walked out of the office. As he did so, he raised his comlink and spoke.

"Tempest and Echoshift, please join the Seacons in conference room three for a mission briefing." He frowned, trying to come up with a suitable ground trooper to add to the mission. "Nightracer as well."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest heard the message over the comlink, he smiled grabbed two extra cartiages from the weapons bins for his pistols and walked to the conference room 3.

(OOC: Over the next couple of days all my posts will be short and sweet. If you go to this thread here: http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=31341 you'll see why.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" For your information, the Stunticons are a created gestalt, not a collected gestalt" Breakdown said, a bit snappish " No one asked any of us for our opinion in the matter."
--------

After getting the message through her commlink, Nightracer started heading towards the conference room three.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan nodded.

" sorry there I guess I hit a sore spot , I know I didnt ask to be a clone. With a brother who makes galvatron look like a well balanced and compassionate individual and all the other Cons looking down on me , I should have thought before opening my mouth."
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift hadn't yet got halfway down the hall from Medbay before getting Scorponok's message over the comm.

"Primus, can't a guy get a break?" The gray Eurofighter thought to himself. "Fight at Autobase, followed by a mission, followed by repairs, and then followed by another mission straight after leaving Medbay... yeah, I'm feeling unusually grouchy. Oh well."

"Acknowledged," he replied into his comlink, then made his way to the allocated conference room for his briefing.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" At least you only have to deal with one, I get to deal with four" Breakdown said " and don't get me started with what the other 'Cons think of us."
the other party."