[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sierra Leone:

Grimlock: -after seeing Snarl smash the rocks, starts thinking about it, starts chuckling- "Me have feeling we not have won anyway, Snarl. Them have different objective, keep us from getting to mine. Even if we stomp them flat here, they still delay us enough to do whatever they here for."

Slag: -transforms to dino mode-

Grimlock: "Rest of you go back to shuttle. Me go see what them keep us occu...occa.... busy for." -starts out for the mine-
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

American air-space

The blue space-craft tore towards the Atlantic ocean, noticing the passenger planes sometimes roaring past him with a calm silence.

En-route

"A lift sounds good, see you at the nearest gas station" Catilla laughed as he bounded along "And imagine the humans' faces at seeing that"

Warehouse, Denver

Cliffjumper turned around to watch Huffer and Pipes as the other two minibots arrived, then he reluctantly put the missile launcher back in the crate he had got it from and wrapped both hands around the wooden box before lugging it over to Pipes.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacons transformed into their beast modes and leaped from the shuttle, Divebomb took to the air and extended his wings. They'd become razorc sharp and he was smiling at some of the buildings as start to fly low.

Razorclaw and Tantrum followed Hatemonger in an attempts to find the humans and deal with them. Rampage and Headstrong went around the base setting up locations for offensive attacks if military were to come.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Cyclonus dropped to a fifty foot altitude above street level and started strafing the human vehicles as Triggerhappy offloaded a plasma bomb onto an office building...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sierra Leone

Snarl punched the rocks again.

"Who cares? If we killed 'em, they'd never get their job done!"

He turned and stalked off back towards the shuttle.

Quebec

Fult-tilt's drones went to work, helping the humans unload the cargo.

US Fuel Reserve

Roadgrabber ran off of the tanker, then summoned his Pretender shell from subspace and allowed the heavily-armoured vehicle to swallow him up.

He started to scan for enemy targets that he could obliterate in the most sadistic manner possible.

Ratbat hissed at Cryotek, then transformed to bat-jet mode and thrusted towards the nearest of the fuel storage caverns.

Scrapper shrugged, then lead his troops out of the ship (albeit in a somewhat more dignified manner).

Slicer recklessly charged down the ramp, looking for an enemy to shred.

(OOC: I'm babysitting this guy until verytired returns in a week or so.)

Warehouse, Denver

Crosshairs carried another load into the truck.

Enroute to Autobase

The Rocky Mountains grew closer, but Getaway's vigilance didn't flag.
Scout

Post by Scout »

No fun? I'm sure they'd gladly play with ya.

Inferno couldn't help laughing quietly to himself as he turned back to the controls. A hissing noise caught his attention, followed by a sudden pop- sending a rivet cascading off of the windscreen and leaving a crack running up it.

"Converter's going. We're in range of the cities now, but to keep this thing from crashing and to save parts, we're going to have to land and drive the last 5 miles."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm transformed into his robot mode and smiled.

"Party time!"

The golden Decepticon swooped downwards firing a missile at a building on his way down to the street where he fired his laser cannons and at the humans and anything that moved.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked around.

Hmm maybe our blitzkreig tactics worked a bit too well. he thought to himself as he crushed some automobiles.

Communication Station, West Hackberry Strat Oil Reserve

The area was in flames but the plant manager quickly got a radio.

"This is the West Hackberry Oil Reserve, we are under attack. Repeat we are under attack. Any form of assistance needed! Repear this is the West Hackberry Oil Reserve, we are under attack. Repeat we are under attack. Any form of assistance needed!Reap..." Those were his last words as one of Hatemonger's blast tore into the building, finishing it off and vaporizing the plant manager.

Cryotek was looking for an apporate area to lock to pipe.

"Ok Ratbat, where is a good area to set this up?" He asked the fuel commander.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

US Fuel Reserve

The plasma jets propelling Ratbat faded out, and his claws swung downwards. He glided softly to the ground outside one of the storage caverns.

"Right here," he told Cryotek.

The fuel auditor's wings suddenly became pliable, folding in on themselves and allowing him to walk into the cavern in his alternate mode. He strode out onto a large metallic surface which, he knew, was the top of a massive underground fuel tank. He drove his mecha-fangs deep into the metal, drawing out a sample of the fuel to study.

Several guards approached him warily, M-16s at the ready. They held their fire, though, not exactly sure what to do about the odd-looking robot.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Shuttle

Big Daddy glared at Roadbuster, then turned to Inferno.

"As long as I don't gotta lag these two lugs, you won't hear any complaints from me."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek walked over behind Ratbat and saw the gaurds.

"Most creatures would be smart enough to run at this point." He growled and fired one of his ice blasts at the group of soilders.

After that he placed the pipe where Ratbat had instructed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

US Fuel Reserve

Ratbat hissed with amusement as Cryotek's ice blast turned all but one of the human soldiers into frozen corpses. The lone surviving fleshling dropped his weapon and ran out the door.

Pulling his fangs out of the tank, the fuel auditor made a satisfied noise.

"The vintage is...uninspiring," he said as he transformed to robot mode, "but passable. It will make satisfactory energon."

Scrapper, Mixmaster and Bonecrusher followed the ice dragon inside. The latter two stood guard at the door, while their team leader moved inside and started to work with the panel of dials and switches that covered one wall of the cavern.

"We'll have the fuel flowing in a few seconds," he said.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Warehouse in Denver

Huffer and Pipes carried huge boxes of weapons over their heads to the trailers while Bumper carried a smaller box.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek nodded his approval to the group.

"Excellent work." He waited to see the fuel flow then would probably so smash something.

Hatemonger looked around as he fired at some trucks with armed guards sending them to the afterlife.

He then got onto his com-link.

"Cyclonus have you seen anything in the sky?" Hatemonger asked wondering if anything interesting was going to happen on this mission.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Cyclonus pulled a tight turn bringing himself back over the city and transformed so that he could remain stationary.

" Negative Hatemonger " Cyclonus replied " These pathetic fleshlings won't even show token resistance "
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger listened to Cyclonus then got back onto his com-link.

"Everyone stay on the alert. The humans or Autobots may launch a counter strike at any time." He said taking apart some more structures.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

America's Highways:

Nightbeat: -sighs- "It's her ex."

Muzzle: -watching an episode of Detective Conan on the screen set into Nightbeat's dash, hits pause- "What? I say it's her daughter."

Nightbeat: "Trust me. It's her ex."

Muzzle: "You watched the end of the episode, didn't you."

Nightbeat: -sighs- "No. It's obvious. The daughter panicked and put the beauty mask on her mother's face after she died, thinking that if people saw her afterwards, they'd think she was the murderer. If she'd planned it out, she'd have removed her makeup before impersonaiting her mother."

Muzzle: -grumbles- "I still say you watched the end of the episode........" -streatches, reclines Nightbeat's river's seat a little more- "I hate road trips."

Nightbeat: "Road trips are more fun if you can actually drive...... And Landfill's truck bed isn't the most comfortable place to ride in."

Muzzle: -looking out the windows at the walls of the dump truck bed and nodding- "The view leaves something to be desired......"

Seiber-Trahn, Denver:

Brainstorm: -lands in the parking lot, leaves cockpit of his transector, walks towards the main entrance-
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Sunstorm began stamping on the ground trying to destroy or at least knock any humans away from him. He used his comlink.

"Well I sure do hope some Autobots at least show up. We can't have a party without some 'bots to fry can we?"

After toying with the humans he began to fly upwards so that he could get a better view of the situation yet still firing the odd laser into a building, laughing and loving every minute.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

click click click

Landfill's indicator went

He commed Nightbeat

"You ok back there ? I'm just going to pick up a passenger. I was going to ask if you wanted me to play some Country and Western, but our new passenger has some irrational dislike of it."

Landfill turned into the Petrol Station and pulled up by the side of the main building .

Flintlock hopped out and checked his tyrel pressure while he waited

Wingspan replied

"I'll ride better to keep a low profile."

He shrunk down and moved towards Breakdown's door
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Truck Bed of Landfill:

Nightbeat: "We're fine, Landfill. Just kind of bored."

Muzzle: -loading the second Detective Conan movie disc into the CD slot on Nightbeat's dash- "Down time is movie time, after all..... wish we had some popcorn....."

Nightbeat: "We've stopped, you know."

Muzzle: "I thought I smelled a gas station." -climbs out of the window, jumps down from Landfill's bed, walks in to the store section, comes out a minute later with a couple of bottles of soda, two large bags of popcorn, and some jerkey, climbs back up into the bed and into Nightbeat's window, settles back into the seat, hits play-