[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance PT 2 (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Polaris
Protoform

Post by Polaris »

Metroplex Command Deck

Perceptor quicky punched in a few commands at his workplace. Monitors displayed various information which he scanned rather quickly. Punching a few more buttons displayed the schematics of a prototype CPU on the center monitor.

"I currently have the schematics displayed, if you wish to view them, Fizzle. Based on the input from our fellow Autobots, I believe I have developed an accurate design for the present situation."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Metroplex Command Deck----------
"Roger that."Hoist replied.Then he sat on the chair in front of the
four airfield monitors and rewind the security tape on one of the monitors."Inferno! Blitzwing ,Blade ,First Aid and Groove just took off a few minutes ago."He said to Inferno.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: -looking at a materials list, activates commlink- "Trithyllium would probably be your best bet, Backstreet, but the down side to it is what makes it the best for the job. Hyper-density. Why do you think Ironhide's so slow? And his is alloyed with steel, too. There's also the fact that we don't have much of it on hand. Durabyllium, though.... that we have in quantity. How much do you need?"

Security Center, Fort Max:

Siren: -looks over at Streetwise- "What do you have?"

Meeting Room, Fort Max:

Grimlock: -shakes head- "That what 'Cons want. This so-called splinter group obviously working for Decepticons. Us attacking them make relations with humans harder. They wonder why we attack somebody helping them. Better thing to do is figure out what they doing."

Roadbuster: -over commlink- "I say we take the battle to them. We hit the Nemesis hard, show them that if our base is vulnerable, so is theirs."

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -transforms to robot mode, head locking into position, pulls out a medscanner, starts scanning Tailgate, looks over at Silverbolt- "Hey, Silverbolt. The rest of the Aerialbots should be out of the chambers soon. Predaking must have thumped you guys pretty hard."
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Brawn stopped to listen to what Optimus had to say but was clubbed and knocked over by Roadbuster's table.

"Hey!" Brawn cried as he began to try and get back to his feet, rubbing where the table had connected.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Command Deck

Backstreet replied to Brainstorm.

" Ok then, we'll need 5 tons of durabyllium ( OCC: ¿ 5 tons is much ?, I dunno...:glance: ). I'm sending someone to Fort Max to take charge of the material and transport back to Metroplex. But, if we use the Trithyllium to made some specific parts, like the breast or torso armour? It's that possible? Thank you very much, Brainstorm."

Then the triggerbot turned towards Fizzle.

" Hey pal, who can we send to Fort Max to take the durabyllium? ", he looked at Perceptor then. " What do you think? We're going to have the material needed to start building the first Guardian prototype. I've downloaded Brawn armour tech specs, maybe you can use them. "

----

Metroplex Medbay

Silverbolt looked nervous to the voice who had just spoken to him, noticing for first time the activity surrounding him.

" Oh, hello Minerva", Silverbolt said. " Sorry for not noticing you, I'm afraid I'm still a little disoriented. You say my boys will be ready soon? That's good. "

Softly, another CR Chamber door opened with a hiss. Air raid emerged quietly, looking around with a funny face.

" Hy boss, nice rest. I'm ready to kick some decepticon's back thrusters! I'm anxious for action!"
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Metroplex, Medbay

Tailgate waited patiently as Minerva performed the required tests. Watching the Aerialbots begin to emerge from their healing chambers looking repaired and recharged, Tailgate begun to relax in the company of his comrades.

Turning to Silverbolt the Minibot spoke out.

"Are you heading back out there? You're going after the cons when you're back at full strength? I....I mean Chainclaw and I, well what I mean is. If you want revenge, we want in."

Remaing still while Minerva contiued the scans, Tailgate waved a free hand to attract Chainclaw.

"Right?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Looks like-" Streetwise narrowed his optics as he stared at the scrambled code being decoded by the security computers of Maximus. "Looks a lot like - bits of maps of Trypticon and weapon data, except it doesn't all match up with what I know of his plans. Looks serious- pretty broken in some patches though. What do you make of it Siren?"

----------
----------

Inferno swung around quickly to look at Hoist's monitors. He rose and in a couple of fast and long steps, closed the distance to see the tape.

"Hmm. They were going somewhere Hoist- First Aid's got his repair box."

He paused briefly and then brought up a transmission log.
After a scan, he tapped at it. "Here- Optimus called them to go to ...Tokyo?"

Puzzled for a moment, the firefighter stared and then laughed softly before glancing to Hoist.

"We gotta start getting bots to check in and out or Red's going to fillet, barbecue and fry us, them and anyone else who dares set foot toward comin' and goin'."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Security Office, Fort Max:

Siren: -looking at the fragmented data- "Um....... Deflector shields.... Infinite repeaters....... missile batteries........ The power output is immense. There are starships that don't produce that much power........." -gets puzzled look on face- "And there's a fragment here about.... electrical conduit?"

Medbay, Metroplex:

Minerva: -finishes scanning Tailgate- "Well, your scans check out. You're a little low on energon, but other than that, you're fine."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: "Shouldn't be a problem, Backstreet. I'd better warn you, though. The other down side to trithyllium is the fact that it's hard to forge."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Wardroom, Metroplex

Red Alert glared across the table at Grimlock, but was more concerned with answering Roadbuster's suggestion.

"No," the security director said flatly. "Assaulting the Nemesis is pointless. It can't strike at us directly, and it's nearly impossible for us to access. We have a serious lack of naval forces, as you might have noticed." He frowned. "I've been there more recently than you. My team had a rough time of it, and the enemy has had nearly a year to fortify."

A glint of suspicion was in his optics as he shook his head. "No, we need to focus on Trypticon. The other two enemy cities are out of commission for the moment; if we could force this one into retreat, we'd have a tremendous tactical advantage against the enemy."

His optics narrowed.

"Besides...if we act on the plan Crosshairs sent me, we'll be able to take the Nemesis out within a few months, with much less loss of Autobot life."

Red let that hang in the air for a moment, hoping the pause would pique his comrades' interest.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw nodded

"I'm up for it as long as I don't expire from some nasty disease before we can get at them."
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Magnus for Flec
Ultra Magnus made a slight motion by raising a finger before speaking up.

"Action is essential, but it is not only our own casualties that must be kept at a minimum."
It was a single comment, but a pointed one.

"Indeed Magnus."
Optimus glanced at his communicator in thought as he listened to the other officers.

"I understand the desire to act offensively, and I agree that we must confront the Decepticons, Roadbuster. But we must take care in our plans and actions. This planet's life and ecology is delicate. We must protect it to the greatest of our abilities."

"Grimlock, your point is well taken. We've already taken steps towards discovering the true nature of the Decepticon splinter group. Prowl was awaiting word from the team sent to Quebec. He should be joining us shortly, and perhaps will have a report for us from them.

We must look toward limiting the Decepticon supplies, and more toward cutting them off entirely. We need to hinder the Decepticons in a way that will have long-term results if we are to survive. We must find a place where our efforts will have the most impact.

What did you and Crosshairs have in mind for an attack, Red?"
--------------------------
--------------------------

Prowl breezed through the security doors within moments of keying in a code. Stopping in security central, he checked in with the security systems of the citybots, picking up and downloading all of the latent messages and reports in second fractions.
With an abrupt key stroke, he locked it and then strode bruskly into the officer's meeting.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Medbay

Silverbolt turned towards Tailgate.

" I'm afraid that revenge is out of our agenda, my friend", said with a gentle voice, " my team and I must be ready as soon as possible. We've been off-line too much time."

Nearby the last CR Chambers housing the Aerialbots opened and Skydive, Slingshot and Fireflight emerged with different moods.

" Well, don't worry guys. I'm back ", said Slingshot smirking.

" Aw, you're back... what a luck... ", added Skydive.

" Hey Silverbolt ", said Fireflight while checking the status of his replaced arm;" whoa!", he simply added.

Silverbolt looked at his teammates sending them a true smile.

" Well 'bots, everyone ok? We must go to the armory to reload our weapons. Come on. "

And the Aerialbots left the Medbay.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Red Alert tapped the edge of the table a few times before he replied to Prime.

"Actually," the security officer said, "Crosshairs' plan doesn't involve Trypticon at all; it just meshes with that goal well."

After a few seconds' worth of work at his datapad, Red brought up a hologram of a long, silver cigar-shaped vessel.

"This," he said, "is the Autobot starship Steelhaven. In the late 1980s, it carried a team of reinforcements to this planet. After her crew were transferred to the Ark, she was decommissioned and parked on the dark side of the Earth's moon. Crosshairs' suggestion is that we reactivate the ship and use her against the Decepticons."

The security officer tapped a few more keys on the datapad, and the holographic starship morphed into a technical display.

"As you can see, the ship was configured for long-range deep-space missions. Because of that, she is extremely well armed and armoured. In fact, she is more powerful than any craft we have in our arsenal today...with the exception of Metroplex and the Maximus, of course. Assuming the ship is still salvagable after all this time, and assuming the Decepticons haven't already taken to sabotaging it, the Steelhaven would be an excellent addition to our forces."

Red leaned back in his chair slightly, an indication that he was done speaking for the moment.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*Nick walks into the confrence room*

"Ultra Magnus. I sure as hell hope you remember me."

*Browning continues to wait for Nick to get him, he begins to think that h should return to the Nemisis, thinking that he isnt welcome here. Then he remembers withought Nick he cant access the baces, and that Nick would not have him returning to the Nemisis at all*

*sigh* "so is the life of a 'con, they think just becouse of this insignia im all bad, things werent always so tho"
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Metroplex, corridor adjacent to Command Deck.

Wheelie struggled to make out the voices coming from within the command room, however the skilled survivalist could just about make out the words 'Steelhaven', possibly from Red Alert

The Minibot immediately retracted his infiltrating audios and shrank back into the concealing shadow of a nearby doorframe.

Hmm a lunar destination?, on a mission of starship reclamation!

A smile crept across Wheelie's face as he re-activated his multi-filtered audios to listen once more to the distorted voices eminating from within....
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Red Alert's head snapped around to the doorway as it opened. His rifle was in his hands before the human had so much as spoken a word.

"Out," he told Nick. "Now. Walk into a secured meeting again and you'll rot in the brig for the rest of your life."

The security officer thought he was showing the human a great deal more equanimity than he usually would; under normal circumstances, he may well have gunned the fleshling down out of hand.

Of course, he doubted the human would appreciate that. However, that wasn't his problem; if he had his way, the fleshling would still be locked up...or at the very least, it would have been exiled from the base.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Metroplex Security

Huffer's eyes lighted up when he saw the hologram of the derelict ship pop up. "Red... could I take a closer look at that?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Meeting Room, Metroplex:

Roadbuster: -over commlink- "Really. Now we want to be eco-friendly, do we?" -snorts derisively- "Seen any footage from the Tokyo battle yet?"

Grimlock: -muttering dark things about 24 hour news networks- "Him have point. Attacking Nemesis not neccessarialy best course, though." -looks over at Red Alert- "Me take it you plan to use Steelhaven to attack Trypticon. Not good plan. Condition of ship not certain. Trypticon's upgrades unknown. Whether or not Trypticon detect whatever ship we send also unknown." -stands, red optic band taking in everybody- "It time to go proactive, not reactive. Use Wreckers and Dinobots as ready reaction units. Start identifying targets Decepticons will hit. Send units there. Send Wreckers and/or Dinobots to back them up if and when needed. Also send recon unit to Nemesis, see what spying find. If we going to choke off Decepticon supply lines, better to identify them all first." -also need to figure out what they want so bad at Area 51, that they willing to devote time and energy to attack Tokyo simply as diversion."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wreckers Meeting

Overdrive spoke up in the background.

"Has the information been filtered up we gained from our raid about the force field they used on Scorponok, the possibility its been fitted to Trypticon needs to be considered and maybe we should attack Metrotitan again before they fit it there too. We need Skyfire and the rest of our scientists to investigate a way round the field."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Wrecker's Meeting

Sandstorm looked almost disappointed that that they couldn't go charging in and attack the Decepticon's underwater base which was exactly his cup of tea.

A moment later, the triplechanger's entire body tensed, his hands gripping his knees as his attention started to wander away from the over the radio meeting, he was getting bored, sitting here and twiddling his proverbial thumbs, he wanted out, to get some serious action.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds