[Original RPG] End of the Line: Subterfuge (Tokyo)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall, Toy shop, First floor.

Dogfight almost perceived a friendly voice. He lightned one of his optics ( the other one was missing ), and looked back to Catilla.

" Huh? A ... monster...? ", he said without recognising the fellow Autobot Pretender. He raised his free left arm, trying to defend himself from Catilla's fangs. " Get ... off me!"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall, Toy Shop, First Floor

"So there you are" Catilla chuckled as he stopped digging and backed off a little bit, trying to cover the hurt Dogfight's words had done both physically and mentally "You always this charming to anyone trying to rescue you?"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

"Reduced to Decepticon-esque theft." Windcharger grumbled as he used the fuel at a gas-station to re-fill his drained energy banks. He was just glad there was no one around to see him as he 'borrowed' some fuel.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

" Uhn... Cat... Cat... Catilla? Is that you? Ouf, sorry...", replied Dogfight to the Pretender. " I think I need some holidays in a CR Chamber..."

---

Tokyo, streets

Override was prowling the streets trying to find more humans to aid when he find Windcharger near a Gas Station.

" Hey, hello Windcharger! ", said the battered and damaged triggerbot while aproaching the minibot. He looked at the fuel pump and then looked at Windcharger.

" Em... do you think I can use some human fuel to restore my energon level?" asked Override with a little shame in his voice. " My energon level would be depleted by now, thanks to Catilla to give me some energon, but my repairs systems need more, and the humans need help."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx: -still flying after Motormaster, activates commlink- "Ironhide, do you read me?"

Ironhide: -over commlink- "Ah read ya, Sky Lynx. What's goin' on?"

Sky Lynx: "I believe one of the Decepticons has defected."

Ironhide: "Ah was wondeirn' why Gigatron looked so mad...."

Sky Lynx: "What do you want to do?"

Ironhide: "Ya engaged rahght now?"

Sky Lynx: "I am pursuing Motormaster."

Ironhide: "Swing back an' keep a optic on th' 'Con. Ain't sure if this' part'a some plan ta get inta our base, or if he means it."

Sky Lynx: "What of Gigatron?"

---------------------------
(OOC: Flec's computer is still down, I guess......)

Ironhide: -chuckles- "Don't worry. Ah got it covered." -deactivates commlink-

Gigatron scowled at his commlink. "Give me his location, Runabout. I will show Squeezeplay the rewards of being a traitor..... personally."

Ironhide: "Ya ain't leavin' yet!" -flings the case of toner cartridges at Gigatron's head-

Gigatron deactivated his commlink and looked up, staggering as the case smashed into his face, the black powder exploding out of the destroyed case, covering his head and upper torso in black, sticky toner.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

"Landing Park. Though I've retreated, sir. I wouldn't have lasted much longer there. I can call in Runamuck if that's what you want." Runabout said to Gigatron on the commlink.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Blinded, spluttering, Gigatron activated his commlink again. "Yes, Runabout, take Runamuck and subdue him. But do not kill him. That is an ord-KWA-CLANGGGG!!!!!" Gigatron's commlink cut out as he staggered, head snapped to the side.

Ironhide: -trying to dust toner off of his knuckles- "We ain't done here."
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

"Yes, sir." Runabout responded, now contacting Runamuck.

"If you're not busy, Runamuck, Gigatron comands we subdue Squeezeplay."

"Did I have a choice?" Runamuck asked. "Wait, Squeezeplay?"

"Yeah, he's a traitor."

"This makes it much funner. I'll be right over."

Runabout started to return to the landing park, hoping Runamuck could catch up before Squeezeplay could do a number on him.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron snarled and spat as he stumbled forward away from Ironhide. His hands came up to his face, ineffectually clawing at the mess on his face. However, as his charade played out, his head flares fanned to tune his sonar into his surroundings. With a vague guess at the Autobot's location, Gigatron launched his left foot behind him in a powerful flat kick toward his hope of Ironhide's chest.

"Dirty tricks, Autobot!" he shrieked. "I know my fair share as well. Care to see some?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay grinned as he saw Runabout turning back towards him.

"Coming back for more, eh?"

The Headmaster retrieved his brand-new freeze-beam rifle from subspace and fired it at a patch of pavement between himself and the Battlecharger. A thin layer of ice formed where the beam hit. With any luck, Runabout would skid on the ice and be out of control long enough to be smashed.

And if not...well, that's what claws are for, right?
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall

"I kinda of figured you'd need that" Catilla replied with a smirk "Can you move or do you need help getting outta here? I think I saw the Protectobots arrive and that means First Aid"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: "Yeah?" -narrowly dodges the kick- "Mahght want ta switch ta a better echosoundin' array." -looking at the damage display on his HUD, thinking to himself- 'An' dirty tricks' th' best way Ah c'n keep ya busy....'
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron stiffened in position with his leg extended, his painted mouth frowning just below his blackened optics. Snidely answering Ironhide's request, the armor plate on his foot snapped back to reveal one of his dragon faces, and the already open mouth swiveled to blast a fireball at the Autobot.

The Decepticon commander forewent his usual glib comment to listen carefully to his surroundings. He could hear a periodic metallic thundering in the distance; with the civilians evacuated, the Japanese infantry mecha were finally en route. Squeezeplay's defection had considerably unbalanced the odds, and the mission was all but accomplished. Gigatron clicked on his commlink, muttering into it away from his foe.

"Decepticons, prepare to pull out at my command."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -awash in flame- "Awlrahght. Ah asked fer that....." -reaches out to grab Gigatron's foot-
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Mall

Being burried under cement, rocks, and metal was far from Wildrider's idea of fun. In fact, it made Wildrider angry. Add that to the fact that he had to call his Gestalt mates to come dig him out, made Wildrider really want to torture the Autobot who got him into this situation.

Yet anger wasn't the only emotion he was experiencing in his made tomb. It was the silence and with it came fear, then panic. It was far worse then when Motormaster made the other Stunticons keep quiet, just so he could laugh at Wildrider's reaction. At least Wildrider knew that in those situations that the silence would end when Motormaster got bored with it.

This time however Wildrider wasn't sure when the silence would end and that was what made it worse.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Fuel depletion slowed Gigatron's response time, so he was helpless but to let Ironhide grip his ankle. The force of the pull yanked him off his anchor foot, and he fell face-first with a grunt into the pile of steel and concrete rubble. But he needed his freedom, and in a flash his hands launched against the ground, his captive leg's knee folding to allow his free foot to rocket up toward Ironhide's face.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -takes the foot full in the face, head snapping back, letting go of Gigatron's ankle and staggering backwards, falling back into the ruined office building, lurches to feet again- "Ain't done with you yet....." -starts towards Gigatron again, stride slow and unrelenting, ignoring the red warning indicators on his HUD-

------------

Sky Lynx: -lands near Squeezeplay- "I say, need a hand?"
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runabout transformes, not effected by Squeezeplay's attack. He had a fear that the next attack would, though. "Hey, Runamuck," He started, "Squeezeplay's got a friend."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay looked up at Sky Lynx, then back at the Battlechargers.

"Probably not," he said with a bit of a chuckle. "I won't hog all the fun, though. Feel free to dive in."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

After landing coarsely in the debitage before Ironhide, Gigatron was brief in turning and marching with little satisfaction back to the street. The voice behind him drew an exasperated sigh, but his gait did not slow. Rather, he casually drew his swords one at a time from his back, mounted the hilts on his wrists, and allowed the blades to solidify.

"You're more bother than you're worth," he spat. "Be a good codger and expire of fuel pump failure when we're gone, won't you?"

With his stride consistent, Gigatron fired his missiles into the two corners of the building adjacent to the ruined office where Ironhide stood. The windows yielded easily, allowing the missiles to explode against corner load-bearing pillars within. The building groaned and teetered slowly toward collapse while Gigatron waltzed past it down the street.

"Decepticons," he called as he transformed to his rarely-used single-headed dragon mode. "Our work is complete. Begin withdrawal procedures."