[Original RPG] End of the Line: Breakout (Autobase) Cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Rec Area, Fort Max

Devcon nodded to himself as Mirage left, then the bounty hunter slowly sipped his drink, observing everyone who came in and went out carefully, memorising their faces.

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"Let's go and find out" Catilla grinned before getting up and slowly padding out of the hangar bay to allow Seaspray to catch up to him "See if we can find one of the commandering officers"

Medbay, Fort Max

"Thanks" Astra nodded at Nebulon, then moving to drape one of Stepper's arms around her shoulders, then she wrapped an arm around his waist before helping him off the skiff and into the C.R chamber, arranging him comfortably and closing the door on him.

"Best to start doing things inside the pod" Wheeljack nodded soberly, falling silently into thought for a few moments before a crash caught his attention and he turned to see Afterburner drop some of the parts, then winced, calling out "Be careful with those"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus - Just off Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Daniel listened to Landfill and hummed over the scans.

"Nothing looks too badly damaged. There's a micro-nic of one of your neuro-linkages to the leg - but most of it is just superficial."

With a few entered commands, the City Drones began to repair Landfill.

One of them moved in close, his finger opening up into a series of smaller hands that began connecting the Neuro-circutry. The other two began to assemble and shape the repair pieces of Armour as well as tires and the like.

"If you notice any pain or discomfort while we're doing this - please let me know. It might not be a grevious injury, but it can certianly hurt....."
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Rec Room

Punch looked at Siren as he hails for the bar droid

Punch - Count yourself lucky Siren, I have been active for only hours and already the calmness is.... discomforting, this is not my way, I am not used to 'kicking back and shooting the breeze' as so many of our fellow Autobots would say.

Punch gets up and looks around

Punch - But now my friends, I need to file a report alerting Prime to my return to active duty. I'll return shortly

Punch Turns to leave the Rec room as the bardroid arrives too late, and walks through the halls, finding a communal quarters that was empty. He entered the room and closed the door.

Punch - Computer initiate report transferrence to Prime, Optimus. Subject - Reactivation. Codename - Punch. Body - This is Punch alerting you to my completion of extensive repairs and subsequent reactivation, and return to active duty. Computer END, TRANSFER

He exits the room, slowly walking back towards the Rec Room, wondering how long he had been out. He entered the Rec Room again and walked towards an empty part of the bar, away from Jazz, Siren and Hosehead he once again calls for the bardroid, which arrives there quickly.

Punch - Bartender, get me an Electro-Magnetic Screwdriver

Bartender - But Sir, that drink is contraband, It would be wrong for me to serve you that drink.

Punch - Do I care if it is contraband? If there is any backlash to me requesting one I shall take full blame, you need not worry.

Bartender - If I must....

The bartender begins to scuttle off to make the drink

Punch - Oh and get me a glass of Energon, dont cut back on the static.

The bartender returned with the two drinks, Punch disposed of the EMS quickly, grabbing the glass of energon he walked back towards Jazz Siren and Hosehead as they continued sipping their drinks.

"Jazz, If I remember correctly, you only relax this much after one thing, a mission, I assume all went according to plan?
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Practice Bay, Fort Max armoury

Dogfight nodded with glee and aimed Guzzle's flammethrower to Ruckus' dummie.

" This is for Cheyne! " said Dogfight, remembering Ruckus attack when the triggebot was under control by an energy vampire, years ago in a remote planet called Cheyne. The decepticon dummie slowly melted under the flammer firepower. The other two triggercons quckly followed Ruckus' dummie destiny.

With his lust for fire partially calmed down, Dogfight returned the flammer to his friend.

" Your turn pal; the firecons are all yours! "

---

Rec Area, outside

Air Raid smiled when Dirge's replied his transmission.

" Hey buddy! How are you? " said cheerfully Air Raid through his commlink. " I don't see you from your first stay on Metroplex med bay. Do you remember? Slingshot was pretty rude with you... I apologize for his behaviour, sometimes he's like a braggart. Well no, correction; he's always a braggart! "

Air Raid laughed. " I was calling you because there are some 'bots taking fun here, in the recreation area. If you want, you can come here and help me with some energon-drinks. What do you say? "

" Metrotitan destroyed? " asked Silverbolt incredously to Jazz after Punch's departure. " You did it! "

The Aerialbot leader put his right hand on Jazz's shoulder, smiling. " Great job! " added Silverbolt.

Turning his head to look at Punch when the spy aproached them again, Silverbolt smiled to the anxious Autobot.

" We're now under a truce to retake Cybertron, Punch " he informed.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Rec Room

Punch looks at Silverbolt shocked and taken aback.

Punch - A truce? Is Prime insane? This does not sit comfortably with me at all, a truce may seem like the best option at this time, but believe me, as someone who has spent stellar cycles upon stellar cycles monitoring and working with these fiends, this will not end well.
DBF
Protoform

fort max rec area

Post by DBF »

Lightspeed guffawed at Sizzles assertion.
"We can discuss your prize if you win slow coach, which I'm sure we won't need to as I'll be the-"
Lightspeed was cut short by his commander Gripper cuffing him over the back of the head.
"I've told for the last time: play nice."
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max medbay, Stasis Bay 12:

Post by Elcor »

"Sure, Wheeljack - as you say. You're the authority here, after all, not we", - and Scattershot led his team toward the Stasis Pod in which Jetwave was. Together the Technobots deposited their cargo around the pod, trying to do it carefully, so the parts won't be damaged. Unloaded, Nosecone and Lightspeed transformed back into robot mode and joined the team.

"Ready when you are, Wheeljack. If you need a hand..."

"If you need a really strong hand - ask for it", - Nosecone interrupted, proud of his strength.

"I'd say if we'd need true strength here, Computron would be required, not you alone, Nose-buddy", - Strafe chuckled.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

CR Chamber, Medbay, Fort Max:

Stepper: -groans, optics flickering behind his visor, face twitching as his memory replays the last moments before his going offline- the autocannon shells slamming into his chest, blowing chunks of his armor apart and mangling his internal systems... the particle cannon blasts detonating his plasma pulse blasters, blowing them apart and destroying his arms in the process..... wondering what kind of shape his partner and his cooling system is in as he wakes, realizing that not only is he in a CR chamber, but repairs are proceeding apace- "Quiet in here....." -realizing also that he's immobilized, noticing that his arms are being repainting to match what they should look like while the finishing touches are added to the overhauling of the servos and myomer bundles that allow him to draw as fast as he does, smiles- "Good as new soon...."
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: apologies for delay. My mom had an unexpected medical problem that crunched me. Her surgery went well this morning, so all's good now. Ready to roll.

Fort Max: Briefing room
"I knew we could count on you Skyfire. Your dedication is truly appreciated." Prowl replied with a trace of a smile. The strategist was relieved. The scientist's speed would increase the liklihood of a successful retreat by a significant amount.

"Crosscut, your skills will be invaluable. I would like you to accompany the officers to the meeting of the factions on the moon. We will be arriving shortly."

Closing the monitors aside from the holographoc one of the Warworld, Prowl made his final adjustments to the plans as Mirage walked in. The strategist looked up and motioned the spy to take a seat as he began to explain.

-------------------------
Medbay
"Now Aero Blade... Ratchet began as he took an Autobot-pen-size instrument from his tools. The doctor was starting to frown, uncertain of why the Autobot was behaving in such an unpredictable fashion. "If you can't calm yourself down, I'm going to need to allow your systems to catch up on their own with a return electro-signal so you can manage yourself.

The tool was meant to only deliver a small reset charge to the systems, on a much milder scale than a stunner.

Inside the CR chamber, Trailbreaker was continuing to rest when the cr chamber signalled he had recovered. Without hesitation, the lid popped. Trailbreaker frowned as he stepped out and turned to look at it.

"Fine. I got the hint."

---------------
Storage Room
Blitzwing was quite comfortable as he sat within the confines of the sparsely-stocked store room. His energy had peaked and his repairs were nearly complete at 96%. The triple changer could feel the thrust of the citybot as it left the Earth's gravity behind.

This ought to be entertaining.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Medbay, Fort max

Aero was busy with his resistance with Roadbuster, but that wained off a bit as he became aware of Ratchet having produced some kind of tool. Aero Blade didn't recognize the instrument, which only served to make him even more frightened of the possibilites of what it might do...

Dirge's Quarters, Fort Max

Dirge was a bit suprized at the offer to join some fun. He was a tad uneasy about having another run-in with Slingshot, but at least he'd be in good company wih Air Raid. However, it also served as a reminder that he still had some things to do, and he wasn't going to get it done if he stayed around in his quarters for the entire time.

"I'd really like to Air Raid, but I have a few things I need to finish up first. Maybe once I've gotten that done I can join you," Dirge replied over the com.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Rec Area

Jazz received Silverbolt's hand with a grin which he summarily turned on Punch to lighten his mood.

"Hey man, don't talk like that. Ain't nobody happy 'bout workin' with the Decepticreeps, but they're the only shot we got at retakin' Cybertron."
verytired

Practice Bay, Fort Max armoury

Post by verytired »

Guzzle took the flamer from Dogfight greedily, and triggered it almost before it had left the triggerbots hands.
The dummys of the firecons ignited in quick succesion, and as Guzzle kept the blaze going, they soon fell apart into small pieces.

As the last of the smoke cleared, he advanced to the puddle that had been Cindersaur and begasn a little victory dance:
"HOW'D YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, HUH?"

Fort Max Rec Area
Sizzle watched the Motorvators dispute with a grin.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"Lead on, Sea Lion, lead on", chuckled the Minibot as he followed the Pretender

[SIZE=0.5][OOC: Apologies for the relatively late reply (:] [/SIZE]
-Alex???
Sociopathic Autobot

OOC- more from Sunstreaker and Sideswipe in a bit

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Blaster grinned. He wasn't sure what he enjoyed the thought of more. Taking Cybertron back or stopping the Decepticons.

"Prowl, I'm all over this. Just point me in the right direction"
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Nebulon: -hits pause on the miniplayer he's holding, looks up, watching Roadbuster's struggle with the obviously reluctant Aero Blade, activating the feed so Stepper can see what he's seeing-

-----------------

Stepper: -still within the CR chamber, feeling his mangled armor being replaced, his damaged leg, foot and knee finishing their repairs, and his hands and arms finally coming up to his speed(and wondering exactly what he's going to do with a grapnel and line), blinks as part of his HUD starts feeding him a Nebulon's-optic view of the whole thing- "Hnh. You could have just gotten me a movie......."

------------------

Roadbuster: -keeping a firm grip on Aero Blade- "Calm down, kid. The doc's not gonna hurt you."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Medbay: Fort Max
Ratchet reached out and took a gentle hold on Aero Blade's arm.

"I'm not here to hurt you. This won't hurt, but it will hlp you calm down!"

With a swift and well-practiced precision move, Ratchet brought the small electro-pulse-reverser down over a receptor bank in Aero Blade's left arm.

---------

Briefing Room
Prowl watched Mirage intently as the spy looked over the expectations. Finally, the assent was given with a simple "okay".

"Good."

Turning to his communicator, Prowl replied to Blaster.
"Acknowledged Blaster. When we reach the moon, meet Mirage in the Metroplex rec room. From there, you will be travelling undercover."

----------

Halls

Spike and Swoop stopped at a viewing port to look out as the blackness of space became visable.

Sludge rounded a corner and silently joined the pair.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Rec Area

Punch looks to Jazz considering what he said, pondering intently

"I suppose you're right, I trust your, and more importantly our leaders judgement.... It's the Decepticons I don't trust. It felt dirty being in with them, their filth seeping in to every circuit, but it was my duty, and being here... Not having it feels, well, strange."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max, recreation area

Air Raid sighed, a little dissapointed by Dirge's answer.

" Well, don't worry pal. Do the things you must do, I'll wait you here, ok? See you soon Dirge, Air Raid over " said the Aerialbot, his light-hearted natural mood quckly recovered.

Silverbolt took a chair and seated himself near Jazz and Punch.

" You're right Punch ", said the Aerialbot leader. " We must be very wise, but I think it's clear enough this truce is only temporary. The decepticons will turn against us as soon as we recover Cybertron. "

Silverbolt paused, taking a drink. He liked Punch because he, as Silverbolt, had some ghosts hidding on his mind.

" But I'm sure our leaders are thinking about this eventuality. We'll ready " smiled Silverbolt, offering the drink to Punch.

---

Fort Max, Corridors

" Understood Prowl " said Crosscut, stepping inside the bridge.

---

Fort Max armoury, practice bay

Dogfight looked to the firecon-dummies smoking remains and nodded in aproval to Guzzle's good work.

" Arrr " exclamed Dogfight. " I need to crush something! My fuel is boiling right now... "

The triggerbot turned to the sparkabot, showing him a little data disk.

" Guzzle, are you ready for a level-four battle simulation in the holodeck? I advise you, it's not for the weaks! " he joked.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

OOC: Will post for my other characters next time

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

Catilla glanced back at Seaspray with a dry chuckle, then padded out into the corridors, slowly making his way down them and hoping that he could track down Prowl for the Minibot.

Fort Max medbay, Stasis Bay 12

Chuckling at the banter between the Technobots, Wheeljack pretended to roll his 'sleeves' up like he had seen humans do and commented, sounding almost happy at the prospect of building something again "Shall we began?"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Medbay, Fort Max

Ratchet's manuver was right on the mark, but it would still however have little effect on the situation. The moment Aero Blade's systems registered an increase in foreign electric energy, his surge protections systems kicked in to protect him from what was possibly power surge from a repair job gone wrong. Aero was still jolted enough to feel the initial surge, but the effects were reduced almost none at all.

However, what it did do was startle the already frieghtened tech even further. He yanked his arm out of Ratchet's light grip, causing him to also shove Roadbuster who was still on his other side. With all that was going on, and the tech paniced to his limit, within a split second of the shove Aero clicked his visor over his optics and released a smokescreen, the concoction of chemicals and substances that it contained able to cause a disruptive, painful sensation to the optics when it came in contact.

Once the smokescreen was released, Aero immediately yanked away from Roadbuster lanced out an elbow strike at Ratchet almost reflexively against the medic trying to do anything to subdue Aero, then bolted away from both of them before the smokescreen cleared.

Dirge's Quarters, Fort Max

Dirge couldn't help but smile a bit at as he considered Air Raid's proposal. He certainly hoped he got a chance to take him up on the offer. "I'll try to see you soon. Dirge Out."

Once the com call was over, Dirge stretch a bit, getting up and heading for the door. He might as well head for the medbay and get it overwith, and hope the crazed Technobot was already fixed up and cleared out.