[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlefronts (Other) Cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

leaving for the moon...

Post by verytired »

Cosmos waved sadly back as Bombshell left. He stayed in his Spaceship form, and began circling Metroplex, deciding to follow the citybot into space independantly.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Empty Shuttle Bay
Red Alert scowled at the suggestion of the reward. His optics flashed. "You continuing to be allowed to function and your rescue ought to be reward enough."

He stared from one to the other for a moment and then relented slightly.

"But your reward will be an ample supply of daily rations. More depands on what service you can provide. Be quick to say."
Elcor
Protoform

Onboard Metroplex (Empty Shuttle Bay):

Post by Elcor »

Kickback's eyes flashed as Red Alert said his first words.

"This is not accepta..." - he didn't finished, as Red Alert continued and told him about daily rations. He calmed a bit, knowing he'd won a minor battle - at least his team-mates won't be troubling him pleading they're hungry. But it wasn't enough.

"I do believe we are having a misunderstanding here. I've performed a service for your side - I've informed you of the whereabouts of my teammates, and helped to extract them with the least difficulties. As we do not consider ourself part of Gigatron's force anymore...."

"We don't-don't?" - Shrapnel asked quietly from Bombshell, puzzled.

"Shut up and listen! Kickback is getting you the energon you wanted!"

"That's good-good..."

"... so, we aren't bound by the regulation agreement to leave Earth. Doing so is a gesture of goodwill from our side, and such gestures should receive adequate rewards, if you wish them to be benefitial to your cause."

Kickback stepped closer to Red Alert and lowered his voice, so his team members or Six-Gun, who was standing aside, would hear his next words.

"I repeat, I can give you a very useful information... and more. I've figured already that your next objective could be only Cybertron. And there, against the abundance of Sharcticons, you will be outnumbered... without the swarm of insect-clones on your side, that is!..
Or... how you'd like to have a high-ranked Quintesson executive working in your favor behind enemy lines, executing your orders? My good friend Bombshell can arrange that, you know...
I can persuade my teammates to work for you. But to do so, I must be motivated enough. Are those two boxes of energon you've brought aboard too big a reward for all these services? I say not.
Do we have a deal?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex, empty shuttlebay

Six Gun looked suspiciously at the Insecticons, especially Kickback.

( ooc: er... can I move now Metroplex to the ' Moon ' thread? :confused: )
Brave Maximus

Metroplex

Post by Brave Maximus »

As the City-bot headed into space, Skyfall Omega, from his perch on the landing pad, lept off seperating. The Omega transformed into shuttle mode - while Skyfall transformed into robot mode and entered the shuttle. The Micro Master made his way onto the bridge and satdown at the command chair.

After punching in a series of commands, he estabilshed a secure and untraceable link (using codes he gained from his last cosmic jaunt) to another computer:

"Sentinel, establish lock-down prodcedures. No one to enter the base who does not posess Neo-Command level clearence."

"Confirmed" was the response.

Once that was done - the Omega Shuttle followed Metroplex - keeping a distance though. Skyfall was leery of Decepticons as of late....
X-Bot
Protoform

Post by X-Bot »

(ooc: Hey guys! I finally got a break from school work to post here! :))
Metroplex, Medbay

Fastlane removed himself from the biobed. He was fully recovered now and felt ready to take on whatever challenge that would come his way. He threw a few punches at the air. Surviving an energon explosion and living to tell the tale is quite a miracle. He saw Joyride leaning in the corner.

"Hey Joyride!" called Fastlane. "I'm back!"

Joyride went over to Fastlane and shook his friend's hand.

"Glad to see you back on the ranks Fastlane. I was worried sick that you'd be offline. Without you on the field who'd watch my back when I get into Decepticreep trouble?"

The two friends laughed together knowing that they were glad that they could still fight as a team once again.
"One shall stand. One shall fall." -
Optimus Prime
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex, Command Bridge

( ooc: well, as it seems we're not leaving yet to the 'Moon' thread, I'll reply here )

" I copy you, Fortress " replied Ultra Magnus from his command chair. " Metroplex is actually 99,8 % totally reparied from our last action in Cuba, the refugees are safe now on the Balearic Islands, the primary systems - included offensive and defensive systems- are running satisfactory and we have five decepticons as our special 'guests'. Our ETA to the rendezvous point is about 30 earthen minutes, Magnus over. "